Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52045 times)
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

RadiumX Blockchain Platform

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:12:58 AM

SETHER got 4.8 on trackico.io !
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:25:09 AM

This means that SETHER will be the bridge between clients and social media platforms. Having this requires a mass amount of people to monitor data from social media platforms. This also means you are going to hire people to monitor these information for your clients.

This is quite difficult but I hope you can accomplish all of your roadmaps as soon as you can. Good luck. Smiley

The whole idea of SETHER is to automate all this huge work. Companies can automate many tasks that currently involve a mass amount of people, as you said.

Okay. Got the right idea now. So all the works are automated so that the information needed by the clients will be delivered immediately. That is great then. By the way thanks for responding. Smiley

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
Psalmy

Activity: 65

A good name is better than gold.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:32:19 AM

At first, I didn't understand the whole thing. Buh after going through the your website and youtube channel, all I can say is waoh!!! Cool
Great concept!!!

#EthereumStar (eSTR)
#believe!
arsenia

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

I am very interested in your platform, the goal to migrate all businesses to one site for advertisement and management. I am hoping well for the success of your company.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:05:47 AM

What an exiciting token that provide exceptional services namely:

Customer Loyalty
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions
Marketing Campaigns
Bounty Campaigns
Transparent political support
Incentivize good PR
Proof of Action
Develop applications

It gladen my heart that a project us going to take care of this all important aspect of developing a token!
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:09:22 AM

Lower entry cost is such a plusfor this booming ICO! Will you be offering tracking service for effective monitoring of for instance bounty promotion on going in social media platform like facebook, twitter etc?

setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:10:41 AM

What kind of blockchain do you guys use?

It will support public chains like Ethereum, Bitcoin, Rootstock mainnets and testnets, private Ethereum-based chains (such as Monax) and non-blockchain applications by providing an abstraction layer.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:12:14 AM

Will you guys have escrow to provide small businesses as well? Since trust would always be an issue for start ups.

Our APIs can be used by any kind of business, no matter if it is small or large.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:13:24 AM

Will there be a beta testing? How can I apply?

Of course it will be beta testing and we will announce it publicly. Until than, we will have an alpha version release in January.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:14:04 AM

Providing correct, consistent and verifuabke data has been the challenge of many company! The need to understand customers and client need, want and desire is very strategic to any product or service continious patronage! Hope Sether will be able to do this exceptionally!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:16:14 AM

From the way I understand it, you will be putting campaign managers in the forum down Sad But then again if investing on you and then it came out very well , this will be great.

No, this is not what will happen. Campaign managers will work even more professional, by using the platform services. An ICO can hire a campaign manager and he will set the campaign targets using Sether platform and manage all the activities in a scientific professional manner, giving reports with the progress and KPIs achievement to the company which hired him.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:21:31 AM

Who are behind this project? It's quite promising, but need some convincing factors for the investors.

Behind the project it is a well established research and development technology company - Mware Solutions - www.m-ware.eu. It is a big data and artificial intelligence company, with a team of over 50 technical personnel and data scientists. The company has delivered already numerous complex projects, both in public sector (intelligence agencies, law enforcement, regulatory government entities) and in private sector (banking, telecommunications, professional services, etc). Mware Solutions has worldwide partnerships with global technology companies like Oracle, NEC, IBM.

So, there is a lot of experience, technical and business knowledge which are backing this project to ensure its success.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:22:26 AM

"Minimum 0.1 ETH or BTC equivalent with a bonus of 40%"
I am only curious if the bonus of 40% is applicable to all amount of investment aside from the minimum?
For example if I will invest 1 Eth, will I get 1.4 Eth equivalent of tokens in return?

Yes, the bonus will apply for any amount of investment.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:23:35 AM

This project has a potential to become big in the future. So I want to say that they need to exert more efforts to convince more investors and make this project strive to success.

Thank you for your input. There are already a series of large investors interested in the project, so this will not be a problem at all.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:25:29 AM

Interesting projects.. There's real use cases for this project.. That for me is usually the deciding factor before choosing to looks any project.. I will be looking at this one and reading more on it.

Thank you. Please feel free to ask us any details. We are completely transparent of everything regarding our project.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:27:04 AM

All i thought its just for political purposes,  i read that any kind will be provided service as long as it is needed an advertisement for social mediA.

There are many use cases for the Sether business - some are detailed on the website. The transparent political campaign is just an example.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:29:37 AM

Lower entry cost is such a plusfor this booming ICO! Will you be offering tracking service for effective monitoring of for instance bounty promotion on going in social media platform like facebook, twitter etc?

It was our purpose to let a low entry, so it will be completely democratized, everybody having the chance to get tokens with bonus, not only the investment funds. Yes you can monitor bounty campaigns and not only, on any social network platform.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:35:33 AM

I didn't understand how will it look like?

Please can you be more specific? What do you mean look like? Interface, technically, business flows?
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:37:55 AM

Use case of the day: Proof of MarketingTM

Using the Proof of Marketing concept, your promoter activity can be integrated and validated in the blockchain, by checking automatically if they distributed the necessary assets on social networks, using transparent smart contracts as part of your marketing involvement agreement.

since you specializes in complex IT solutions, any plans on putting your own mobile apps? These seem to me a huge project that investors will look forward to. I think it would be more easy to reach you/your company if you have your own Sether apps other than your website.

Yes, it is in the plan. It will be used for social media analysis purposes.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:39:49 AM

Seems like a pretty interesting project, it's nice that you created this project because you actually use it and not just because it's what's popular or it's what's trending right now. I've read your whitepaper and it really caught my attention, nowadays social media is part of our day to day life and it's nice that with this project you're trying to integrate that into a business perspective. As a business enthusiast your project is really interesting towards me, it's nice that with this it's so much easier to advertise products and to reward users by doing so. I really like the features that you're offering on here, seeing how important these features are in a certain company it's not hard to sell this project to a bigger market. I will also will like to applaud the devs for doing this project without a soft cap, it's nice that no matter what the result of the ico is you're still doing this project and continuing to make this project into a reality, this shows how passionate and how hard working the team behind this project is. Overall I see a huge potential here, consider me a supporter.

Thank you very much for your valuable input.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: