Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:37:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
T-Gee05

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:05:22 AM

Dear all,

As we have mentioned before, in the pre-ico period we are focusing on our large investors. And we have quite a few in discussions. There are permanent communication with them, live demos of our technology and so on. This is a business to business platform and a company with a serious approach and a large investment by itself.

We decided to let everybody in the pre-ico without having a cap of minimum investment, because some of our experienced friends in the blockchain ecosystem considered and advised us to democratize the participation, to let everybody benefit in the same conditions as the investors. And we have done this. We are going to have the progressed announced periodically in the crowdsale period as it is normal to be.

If you do not believe in the product or the company than it is better not to invest. Just as an advise, do not invest based on how much money others pretend they raised, or how many people are on BitcoinTalk or Telegram or how many banners some ICOs have or how many influencers.  This is how scams appeared... a lot of money in promotion, fake news, etc. Do your research, study well before investing and take your own decision. The future belongs to the ICOs which are doing real business on blockchain and to the ICOs that have a real company behind, acting like a company, with business experience.

In the end, thank you for supporting us or investing in us or following us. We treasure each and everyone of you.

Kind regards,

Ovidiu Oancea
Founder and CEO
Sether

Since one of your business services is having transparency, how much capital did you raise during the ICO?
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:21:00 AM

So this project will be based on social media networks right? Using social media is an effective way to communicate along to their partners during making business transactions. It seems it help a lot of business sector in doing something that makes them profit.
jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:44:21 AM

For the transparency, how was the pre-ICO? How much tokem has been sold? It was great to know that 2% of this will go to UNICEF.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 09:45:04 AM

i heard that sether will donate 2% of the token sales  generated to UNICEF , very good initiative , keep going sether

Really? This is nice.
yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:05:45 AM

I think it is a little late to have a bounty here. It is better to begin this bounty at least one month. Maybe that is the reason why there is only 1504 ETH raised.

yes you are right bounty should be as early as possible it helps to drive more audience.
I fully agree with you! I think it would help to add some money

Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 2578

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:41:16 AM

Dear all,

As we have mentioned before, in the pre-ico period we are focusing on our large investors. And we have quite a few in discussions. There are permanent communication with them, live demos of our technology and so on. This is a business to business platform and a company with a serious approach and a large investment by itself.

We decided to let everybody in the pre-ico without having a cap of minimum investment, because some of our experienced friends in the blockchain ecosystem considered and advised us to democratize the participation, to let everybody benefit in the same conditions as the investors. And we have done this. We are going to have the progressed announced periodically in the crowdsale period as it is normal to be.

If you do not believe in the product or the company than it is better not to invest. Just as an advise, do not invest based on how much money others pretend they raised, or how many people are on BitcoinTalk or Telegram or how many banners some ICOs have or how many influencers.  This is how scams appeared... a lot of money in promotion, fake news, etc. Do your research, study well before investing and take your own decision. The future belongs to the ICOs which are doing real business on blockchain and to the ICOs that have a real company behind, acting like a company, with business experience.

In the end, thank you for supporting us or investing in us or following us. We treasure each and everyone of you.

Kind regards,

Ovidiu Oancea
Founder and CEO
Sether

German Thread updated Wink

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
unggahr11

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

For the transparency, how was the pre-ICO? How much tokem has been sold? It was great to know that 2% of this will go to UNICEF.
i agree with him, should you shown how much token has been sold
Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

I dont know how many have been sold but they had planned to sell 25% in the pre-ICO. Thats according to the website.
Soyab khan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

sether is now a very popular trending ico.
sether has some most valueable blockchain use case implements.as i think customer targeting and promotion guranted is the best thing and great way to make it more strong and welathful
Mandy7575

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:56:38 PM

how much of total supply will be distributed and available for ico ?
Rggadi

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:10:53 PM

I’ve got offers to do react work and web development work for projects involved in the crypto space, even though I am by no means an expert react developer. This is because being able to develop smart contracts separates you out from the crowd and shows you are committed to hard work.
I have actually learned how to determine what good smart contract code looks like . That sayed , i think sether can take a high market part in the futur
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:55:10 PM

This social network integration for smart contract developers is getting more and more popular trending ICO. Great Setter, and keep this good progress and development for your continuous success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:36:20 PM

Surprised seeing an ICO with almost the same name as mine  Grin

Anyway, I've seen your introduction video a while ago and I'd like to commend you for doing it because there are ICOs that isn't easy to understand and you've explained your goals in a simple way through that video. With everything almost run via social media now I am positive that this project will make a huge impact in the crypto world as well as the social network.
jhenzdelacruz

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:05:06 AM

They targeting to sell 165000 Eth, I don't know if its possible. No one answered when I ask this last time.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:13:24 AM

They targeting to sell 165000 Eth, I don't know if its possible. No one answered when I ask this last time.

Lets hope today we will get answer. Smiley
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:57:17 AM

Surprised seeing an ICO with almost the same name as mine  Grin

Anyway, I've seen your introduction video a while ago and I'd like to commend you for doing it because there are ICOs that isn't easy to understand and you've explained your goals in a simple way through that video. With everything almost run via social media now I am positive that this project will make a huge impact in the crypto world as well as the social network.
A good name, looks like you are one of the big fans of this project, I think this project has a lot fans here since there are many posts here though this thread was built a week ago.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████