Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:08:20 PM

Reserved for French language translation

Reserve for French Language translation.

Bitcointalk account URL:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile
Bitcointalk name: sammydeeknight
language: French
Your choice to translate: (ANN, BOUNTY and WP)
Are you ready to post and moderate: yes
Translation portfolio link:
 ABELON.ORG: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2654645.msg27051510#msg27051510

Travelchain.io: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2654433.msg27048597#msg27048597

ETH address:   0xaECD259c48FC6864709Cb258B3B9888FD6565De2
BTC address:  1N5ED7MyoPjvxxej18mpxHpNuUdr4FDhmA

regards
Hey budd , this is the ANN thread not the bounty . If you want to participate in the bounty follow the link that was already suggested to you above me or directly register from their Doc : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1UgFoakG15hTzON8nc6i9IARfXB4NpD1d-PkcSuAkXv8/viewform?edit_requested=true . Good Luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:51:13 PM

The strategy of Sether brings a big impact when McAfee talks about SETHER. It's a good deal in SETHER I like to avail as stated in white papers there will be customer loyalty give discounts and offers to specific customers when we promote on social channels. Thanks for the SETHER launch of this innovative project. Appreciate dev for making this ultimate success.
cmanel

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:34:22 PM

The coin will be mineable?

35% for the company is not too much?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:59:53 PM

businesses can benefit lots from Sether platform that will help them to make decisions based on user behavior, social events or even on how the competition is doing. I think it is going to be useful tool for them and with the time goes on more people will sether.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:19:27 PM

Which social networks will start accepting them soon? So I can start using a social network in the proper way and not just to hit up my friends of the elementary school of 20 yrs ago LOL.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:13:13 PM

Reserved for French language translation

Reserve for French Language translation.

...snip...
You can reserved French translation on bounty topic, or sent pm for Sether support : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1304736. Hope you accepted asap.
Jedie22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:42:14 PM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?

Anything he says will rise SHOOTS up in price. He's literally pumping coins he wants (and making good money pumping)

So, is he receiving any commission from advertising some new projects? Or is it just his personal opinions? Because I have a feeling that he gets profit from doing this. Maybe a donation or anything that can considered as thanks tokens.

Duh he gets paid for promoting coins lol. Well for the coins he promotes himself, he's just buying them then pumping them. Ez profits for him anyway lmao
Are you talking about John McAfee? I don't think that he might be promoting the ICO for money, and also i guess no one can make the mistake to purchase the coin and pump it individually to have profits.

Thing with being famous like mcafee is that you dont need to pump coins yourself, him saying a price will rise will make people buy the coin and price will naturally rise
Haha! Well, true in a way. This is how social media works isnt it. Words of mouth especially from famous artiste or celebrities will naturally attract a good number of diehard followers. We can't deny that.
Pretty much and quite often the celebrities also get paid to endorse some stuff in this case coins and other tokens. That's the point

Probably he was paid dude, but I think that known person or have a good influenced person here in our society which he think first that the project has a potential in the future which deserves on its advocacy as well as good platforms the project has.
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:05:04 PM

Which social networks will start accepting them soon? So I can start using a social network in the proper way and not just to hit up my friends of the elementary school of 20 yrs ago LOL.
Find Sether on social media :
Facebook:
http://facebook.com/setherplatform
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/setherplatform
YouTube :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5yq2RFc-BOovbPkv65L-sg
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:55:53 PM

Is this legit? Do you have a link for this? John McAfee also the one who predicted Bitcoin a month ago that it will  hit $500,000 after 3 years, and if it would not happen he also added that he will eat his manhood.
Really? I was thinking that John McAfee paid for tweeting those but, who knows? Ah, however, I do not really care about it. I'll hope this John was true about his predict because I'm gonna invest in Sether.
I guess John Mcafee is not paid to endorse or promote this project. Maybe he is also certain about the future of it. I will not agree right away with hime right away however. I will further review first before make any move to it.

Will that will depend on the result in the end of the ICO. Even big names, professional cannot predict the outcome of the project.

Why is it this John McAfee's post is really popular in the social medias now? Is his endorsement really matters? Even if he already have a big name in the industry how to be sure that the one he is endorsing will be successful?

Anything he says will rise SHOOTS up in price. He's literally pumping coins he wants (and making good money pumping)

So, is he receiving any commission from advertising some new projects? Or is it just his personal opinions? Because I have a feeling that he gets profit from doing this. Maybe a donation or anything that can considered as thanks tokens.

Duh he gets paid for promoting coins lol. Well for the coins he promotes himself, he's just buying them then pumping them. Ez profits for him anyway lmao
Are you talking about John McAfee? I don't think that he might be promoting the ICO for money, and also i guess no one can make the mistake to purchase the coin and pump it individually to have profits.

Thing with being famous like mcafee is that you dont need to pump coins yourself, him saying a price will rise will make people buy the coin and price will naturally rise
Haha! Well, true in a way. This is how social media works isnt it. Words of mouth especially from famous artiste or celebrities will naturally attract a good number of diehard followers. We can't deny that.
Pretty much and quite often the celebrities also get paid to endorse some stuff in this case coins and other tokens. That's the point

Probably he was paid dude, but I think that known person or have a good influenced person here in our society which he think first that the project has a potential in the future which deserves on its advocacy as well as good platforms the project has.
Let's assumed that he was being paid, and I think he's making the right decision as he accept this project to be promoted. Bringing smart contract into social network pretty seems interesting as most people are likely open social media sites.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:34:47 AM

Social networks have already become a driving force for business, media, politics end etc.
So I assume all related projects should be studied (talking for myself mostly), Sether has some interesting features, but damn it, where's your (talking to devs) PR and communication? It's absent. Million times said truth is that no matter how your team is busy, you should spare some time for communications.

I agree with you , communication is a must when it comes to advertising and and marketing your project . People will always have questions and concerns no matter how clear your explanation of the platform is. Some people simply sometimes don't get some things that you think are simple. I hope the team could be more responsive.

Yes, because some people are doubtful to invest first, they really want to know all details how this project will work and what will be their profit if they will invest here. Devs needs to be more active to answers all their questions.

Of course, I would say more, people often ask the same questions many times no matter how distinct and clear your WP is.
BUT that's only because they are interested and want to be engaged in the project's development.

More like people are too lazy to read the entire WP, most people who invest in ICOs lately dont even bother reading the Whitepaper. Well most of them are just copy pasted anyway
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:43:27 AM

Setter is getting stronger and well - known in the community. I am very glad that most of the people here in the Setter Community is giving their trust ans effort to support this great project. Furthermore, as we can see, the social networks are the core and driving tool to make businesses productive in the market industry. So, being able to combine the power of the blockchain technologies and social networks is a great opportuniy and strategy to make this project attain its goal for the crypto currency world.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 03:53:43 AM

this will enable investors that uses Sether to analyses the markets behaviors make changes keep track of their activities and respond on various elements on their projects based on the customers needs and behaviours therefore securing the business marginal profit. You just need to look at the project basic idea and nobody will have to tell you otherwise. Is a potentially great project which guarantees success. Am sure people will make the right choice here

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:37:12 AM

Hey guys, here's recent McAfee's twit:

John McAfee
‏@officialmcafee

Though I am a security expert, I have no control over Twitter's security. I have haters. I am a target. People make fake accounts, fake screenshots, fake claims. I am a target for hackers who lost money and blame me. Please take responsibility for yourselves. Adults only please.

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee

Take care
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:48:27 AM

Sether sounds fine to me. Well thought out program, putting a lot into consideration. Great idea, Nice advertising stratagies , great and experienced team members. Seriously considering investing in this, gaining more trust for the program everyday I read up the thread.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:09:52 AM

Social networks have already become a driving force for business, media, politics end etc.
So I assume all related projects should be studied (talking for myself mostly), Sether has some interesting features, but damn it, where's your (talking to devs) PR and communication? It's absent. Million times said truth is that no matter how your team is busy, you should spare some time for communications.

I agree with you , communication is a must when it comes to advertising and and marketing your project . People will always have questions and concerns no matter how clear your explanation of the platform is. Some people simply sometimes don't get some things that you think are simple. I hope the team could be more responsive.

Yes, because some people are doubtful to invest first, they really want to know all details how this project will work and what will be their profit if they will invest here. Devs needs to be more active to answers all their questions.

Of course, I would say more, people often ask the same questions many times no matter how distinct and clear your WP is.
BUT that's only because they are interested and want to be engaged in the project's development.

More like people are too lazy to read the entire WP, most people who invest in ICOs lately dont even bother reading the Whitepaper. Well most of them are just copy pasted anyway

Yes, most of them are too lazy to read the WP because it will consume a lot of time. And I'm sure most of what written there were all copy pasted from some old projects. Their investments are base on the bonus and the popularity of the project.

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:13:56 AM

Still, McAfee is a nice starting point to lead the nice advertising marketing and make the project even bigger, maybe we will see it on the news.
Their strategy really bring a big impact when McAfee talks about SETHER. People started to wonder why McAfee wants to support this project. Well for me as I read the whitepaper it states that customer loyalty give discounts and promotional offers to specific customers if they promote your product on social channels. Such a nice idea which not only gives you more friends but at the same time you have an income.
Everything is marketing for SETHER. So dont talk about that more. At least because of McAfee article on twitter, we have more people willing to join and support SETHER.

Yes, but not all people in social medias are followers and believers of John McAfee. His advertising makes the popularity of sether really grows now but it is still need to do more promotions in different platforms.
You are right, a lot depends on the advertising of the project. The number and quality of investors, the number of followers of this project. I think on advertising it is not worth saving, and try to cover as much as possible of the advertising segment.
Are you joking? The entire success of the project depends on Internet advertising. In this case, I think the developer is actively promoting the project and people see and participate in it.

Yes Yes Yes! Only thanks to good advertising you can promote this project. On another no way. Few people recognize this from the forum, we need to promote thoughtful advertising on social networks and YouTube.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:06:49 AM

I love John McAfee quote than Sether.io is a better ICO of current time. This is a good point for the project. A hint that Sether is on the process of journey to the moon. I want to go travel with you also. I want to reach moon with you and everyone who supporting this platform. May success be in our hands soon.
I do not know where you got such confidence, but Mas does not guarantee anything, even if it's the best ISO, it does not mean that a lot of money will be raised and there will be a strong coin growth. But I will watch carefully.
McAfee is just saying the project has a very good potential and that he like it, is now up to you to make your decision and then invest the amount you deem right  but don't  get him wrong at all and don't say he makes you do it..its your own risk. Make your choice  to invest, he is a great man  who see potential and you are the investor who makes decision

That's what's always endorser's say. Even if they have big names who introduces these project. It will always depend on the result of the ICO for the success of this project.

Semaj123

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:31:38 AM

Yes, most of them are too lazy to read the WP because it will consume a lot of time. And I'm sure most of what written there were all copy pasted from some old projects. Their investments are base on the bonus and the popularity of the project.
That's why they're always a victim because of not reading the whitepaper due to time consuming instead judging the project thru recent feedback. This is something must be a first step to choose an ICO which is we need to really need to read the provided whitepaper. As thia is the detailed and the whole plan of the project.
vivavivu

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:50:06 AM

People always have curious about project: have community or not, have white paper, roadmap or not and they read it carelessly, someone lazier than forgot some of them, but if they spend a little time to read, they will find out how project working and why this project will successful.
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:51:19 AM

I think the outcome of ICO is very impotant so if you want this project to be successful then you need to pass and and at least have good result on your Initial Coin Offering. You need to take this seriously because if you don’t you will lose this, your investors and other users who are looking up to support you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: