Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21478 times)
batkaMahno

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 08:50:04 PM

It seems to me that these are the strongest coins now. And I am sure that both projects will actively develop in the very near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
high110

Activity: 728
Merit: 253

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:02:12 PM

I think that Bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency in the world. It is digital gold. But the ethereum has a lot of competitors. The team of ethereum is very slowly updating its platform. Perhaps EOS or Cardano or NEO or another blockchain will replace ethereum.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Upgate

Activity: 560
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:32:28 PM

Bitcoin and ethereum are both the future of cryptocurrency.
But the future of cryptocurrency goes beyond just this two great coin there are and would be some other coin
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 11, 2019, 09:38:00 PM

Honestly i believe that both of them are really good and they are promising. Btc or ethereum, they are strong and reliable, almost everyone think the same. I can’t choose one, i support both of them.
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 09:42:46 AM

I think that Bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency in the world. It is digital gold. But the ethereum has a lot of competitors. The team of ethereum is very slowly updating its platform. Perhaps EOS or Cardano or NEO or another blockchain will replace ethereum.

I don't think that Ethereum will be replaced by other platform such as EOS, NEo or Cardano. They may be quite slow to finish their update process but this thing is needed to guarantee everything works smoothly because Ethereum is almost the biggest platform in cryptocurreny world, so they can't be hurry to make mistakes

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Bloodseekers

Activity: 770
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:05:37 AM

Bitcoin and ethereum will be future of cryptocurresny. And bitcoin will still be number 1 cryptocurrensy even in the future, no one coin can defeated it. Because ethereum fee is so high i think ethereum platform will be replaced maybe stellar or waves platfrom. But for volume ethereum stil be no2
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:27:32 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
definitely Bitcoin was in the first place that which was the promising currency and important for the market development so both Bitcoin and ethereum had huge Responsibility in developing this market but Bitcoin has the extra support from the people still now that's why I am saying this.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 10:44:33 AM

Most likely Bitcoin will never be overthrown from Olympus. He sat down on the top of the line. It all depends on capitalization, but whoever is more capitalized is the king.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 11:55:46 AM

It seems to me that in the coming decades, Bitcoin will remain the most promising cryptocurrency!
keith16

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:00:01 PM

I think the future cryptocurrency is Bitcoin but why im saying these? becuase bitcoin to other altcoins is really good in now adays trading. Bitcoin has its maximum # which ables people not to be greed it wasting it or allocating it!
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
February 20, 2019, 10:29:16 PM

We might even be here speculating which is the future of Cryptocurrencies between Bitcoin and Ethereum and another sharp coin would just come from behind and take the lead position, Bitcoin and Ethereum has a common problem and that is scalability.
Scalability is an issue for all coins that are based on the blockchain and not only for bitcoin and ethereum, there are many coins promising to solve the issue but to me that is just a way to marketing their coins since they know that is the greatest issue now, but once that is solved bitcoin and ethereum will finally be ready to be used by a huge amount of people around the world.
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:10:50 AM

I honestly think we will have and want both! The future of cryptocurrency is to have multiple chains and projects, not just one chain to rule them all. Competition is good and necessary. I read this article a while back and thought it might be a great explainer for this:

https://www.coindesk.com/the-true-crypto-alternative-to-government-money
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 12:42:11 AM

I think both because those two coins in the crypto world are both more popular to all crypto users that is why both  has the possibility to be a future cryptocurrency  which can bring a new future for us.

EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:06:54 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

I am fully convinced that the BTC will continue to remain a confident king of the crypto market, hardly anyone will be able to compete with it in the near future. But Ethereum is in fact an excellent coin with real chances for successful development and price increase from the middle of next year.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:19:43 AM

Of course everyone knows that this was and will be bitcoin, because most companies and investors cooperate and invest in bitcoin, so at this point ethereum does not have a single chance, of course with time everything can change.
jolle123

Activity: 190
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:50:17 AM

The fast growth of btc way back on 2017 was the biggest pump of coin in all time and because of so many investments on btc it rise to an grear price,so no doubts that btc will still the best coin on the future.and even ita hardfork before its popularity never fades.
karma_project

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 08:55:26 AM

I am fully confident that Bitcoin is the market leader. I think Bitcoin will always be king. I bet on Bitcoin. Most of my capital invested is bitcoin.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:33:40 AM

These two coins has the great potential of long term investments. Either of the two has the right to become the greatest future of cryptocurrency because bitcoin and ethereum are the two coins that top the coinmarketcap, and also has the most volume supply in the market.
ridha inoue

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 09:52:27 AM

future of cryptocurrency Huh
maybe for this time i choose Ethereum, why ?
because ETH is not have a limit, it is unlimited while BTC have a limit that 21m.
in the future BTC like Gold and ETH like money, that what i mean.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Ellen Adarna

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 17, 2019, 11:16:36 AM

In my own personal opinion, bitcoin is the future cryptocurrency because it is the first cryptocurrency that was ever created by an anonymous person which they called satoshi nakamoto and it the top coin in the market, that is why i consider bitcoin that has a potential to have a better price. I also think that ethereum has a potential to increase it's price like bitcoin because a lot of people are buying and holding eth. Right now, i am also interested in finding a good trading platform which i can easily convert my fiat into bitcoin and vice versa. Then i found Darb where it is a trusted wallet and a good exchange of cryptocurrency and fiat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: