Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:07:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21483 times)
cryptosabbir120

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:18:35 PM

Bitcoin is better known than Etherium, Bitcoin is better than Itherium, I have experience here, many types of support are available here , so my ideas are Bitcoin's future bright.
Dailyroberts

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:21:13 PM

Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.

For an invstment bitcoin is more liquid compared to ethereum, but ethereum's smart contracts are great for business companies based on blockchain. That's why I'm neutral in this comparison.
aestrum

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:30:00 PM

Ethereum has fundamental design flaw: bugs in contracts are stored forever in the blockchain and cannot be changed. Smart contract is code, and any code would always have bugs. All the money in the contract could be lost due to bug in the smart contract code, which automatically makes all operations with Ethereum extremely risky. That is why I think Ethereum will not be widely adopted as standard of crowdfunding industry.
sniveel

Activity: 431
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:32:27 PM

I think Bitcoin is better than Ethereum because of their value BTC has a big name in crypto currency as well as Ethereum maybe i think ETH is much stable than BTC and faster but this two crypto will change our life btc or eth either of them can bring us a bright future.
artem6662

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:06:29 PM

Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency with the largest capitalization, bitcoin has many better developers. I think bitcoin will always be ahead

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:11:15 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
In terms of investment bitcoin is and will forever be the most profitable of all cryptocurrency, it being the first one be founded i gained popularity over time and with it the cryptocurrency built a name around it, and for most users there is only bitcoin others are just a hopeless way to copy it, they are founded with no new ideas and has nothing to prove, but recently poeple have taken notice of how the ethereum had new ideas to bring and how people are using it and how practical it is, so in the future i think that poeple will not use bitcoin for thier every day lives needs and for being things regulary, it will be ethereum.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:45:47 PM

BTC and ETH, as we all know, differ in purpose and technical ways. BTC was build as an alternative currency to regular money that we use today. It became as another medium for payment transaction. ETH was been created as a platform which facilitates P2P contracts and apps through its own currency. Both are digital currencies but the purpose were different. Ethereum devs do not establish ETH with the same purpose of Bitcoin. Instead, it facilitate and monetize around its network which enable other devs to create algorithms which lead up to building other coins. While we see Ethereum as a cryptocurrency that could catch up and is currently second to Bitcoin in terms of market value. It does not compete with the latter. Both digital coins established with different intentions and purpose that can lead the digital economy into a much brighter future.
quantumcat

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 10:12:23 PM

They are fundamentally different, so difficult to directly compare. Both is the future! Smiley

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

Two different coins and both of them will lead the market for a long time. I don't think that Etherem will overtake BTC in the nearest future, but it'll definitely become stonger and stronger. ETH has more potential to grow than BTC, it's not just a coin it a platform, and it has a lot of advantages comparing to BTC. ETH is underestimated now and BTC is very overvalued.

mayasari

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

I chose bitcoin because bitcoin mother of crypto: D, because of this bitcoin never die, hahaha ..
It's just my opinion : D

━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━     BLOCKCHAIN WITHOUT BORDERS     ━━▐|     LASER    |▌━━
A BLOCKCHAIN-AGNOSTIC SERVICE LAYER FOR IMPROVED SPEED, ANONYMITY, AND INTEROPERABILITY
Medium      Twitter      Reddit      ■■      WHITEPAPER      ■■      Telegram      Facebook      Instagram
carefumles

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:31:52 PM

Both of them blockchain Cryptocurrency and the Future Cryptocurrency

so in future if you find bitcoin must find Ethereum

which one is good ? any one have good/bad site but ETH better for me
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

It's not even a question to me, will bitcoin remain king or will vitaliks centralized ico coin win over bitcoin. Obviously bitcoin will remain king.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:57:26 PM

For the near future it must be Bitcoin cause for next few years I think there are no altcoin can beat the 1st place of Bitcoin. But for futhur I think it'll be ETH. Take a look back from the early of this year until now we can easily see that ETH price has increased more than 4000$ in this year meanwhile Bitcoin price has only increased more than 1000%. Beside to complete a Bitcoin transaction, it'll take really long time but with ETH transaction we just need to wait about 2 or 3 minutes for our transaction get enough confirm. Beside there are a lot of new token and almost them depend on ETH blockchain....There are still a lot of thing make me think that it must be ETH but I think these cases are enough to prove Smiley)

Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:16:49 PM

Both have a future of cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is better than Ethereum about future. As we know Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency who have good popularity and big value that can make still strong although there is many issues who want to make Bitcoin down. If people who using Bitcoin still believing it, future of Bitcoin is must be great.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Vilagra

Activity: 672
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:34:03 PM

Both have a future of cryptocurrency but Bitcoin is better than Ethereum about future. As we know Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency who have good popularity and big value that can make still strong although there is many issues who want to make Bitcoin down. If people who using Bitcoin still believing it, future of Bitcoin is must be great.

I have an opposite opinion I think bitcoin have a good popularity because it is first and now many people know about bitcoin and don't know about others cryptocurrencies. When cryptocurrency will enter in life of people, people will begin to understand that bitcoin isn't so good and many others currencies better. And I think ETH and altcoins are the future.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:05:00 PM

I wish I would say that both of these cryptos will be very important in future, but I will not do it. Suppose Ethereum has more chances to live longer and become the cryptocurrency #1.
ritik01

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:50:59 AM

Both Bitcoin and Ether are the print of the future. Bitcoin is always on the rise and it is also growing, there is also an increase in the Ethereum, people are taking very risk in the ether.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:58:46 PM

I have an opposite opinion I think bitcoin have a good popularity because it is first and now many people know about bitcoin and don't know about others cryptocurrencies. When cryptocurrency will enter in life of people, people will begin to understand that bitcoin isn't so good and many others currencies better. And I think ETH and altcoins are the future.

Perhaps this will happen. Other crypto-currencies will correct all the shortcomings to become better and after a while will become more popular, which will lead them to the first place.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

i think bitcoin has a future for the cryptocurrency because the bitcoin is well knowed for it long term the more you hold it the bigger the profit but for the ethereum you can get your profit from a short time but i think those who has a long term use will be much more knowed in the near future

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

Actually Bitcoin and Ethereum is look like brother & sister in my eyes.This is very difficult to express importance in separately both of coin.
Bitcoin is so much favorite for all crypro lover that's why Bitcoin is my first choice.
You are very much wrong here, bitcoin and Ethereum are not alike and in fact they are completely different in usage and concept, bitcoin is a currency with a limited coins and Ethereum is a smart contract platform with unlimited amount of coins, so you cannot compare them even in the wildest imagination, bitcoin is still the future, unless ETH wants to put a cap in the number of coins in circulation which i am not sure will happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: