Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21478 times)
Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:20:28 AM

Choose and wonder now what currency is better for what the future is meaningless. You can only decide now where to invest. There will be many more and the market itself will choose a reliable base currency, which will be compared with the rest. Every coin is needed..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:26:05 AM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

Both has a great future but i will say that bitcoin will be dominance in crypto because as they say its a mother of all altcoin. Every coin with a good used case will have a great future.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 08:35:01 AM

Choose and wonder now what currency is better for what the future is meaningless. You can only decide now where to invest. There will be many more and the market itself will choose a reliable base currency, which will be compared with the rest. Every coin is needed..
in this case, I will try to collect the two coins, because I think the two coins are the most potential coins for this year. however, maybe I should focus more on eth. this might be because the price is cheaper, so having it in sufficient quantities will be easier.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:28:35 AM

I don't think that some of these coins is a future of crypto. They  exist at the moment.
As for future I expect seeing something really huge with unrealised potential

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
normanderecho

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:03:48 AM

It is an old topic, but in my opinion for me these are both potential coins ever since, especially in bitcoin which is now still dominant among crypto. But etherium also no.1 alts these days and if you look to its market it has quite good fluctuations which is also good to invest as well in this time.

OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 10:09:48 AM

Both are, and I hope you are not thinking that ethereum will take over bitcoin because that wouldn't happen and even if it will happen on any slightest imagination, it will take quite a long time to happen.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Litzki1990

Activity: 1204
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 10:31:55 AM

Both of this two coins bitcoin and ethereum have high possibilities that could be the future of crypto currency but when we say in bitcoin i could see this is the future of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin still leading the top coins and the king of cryptocurrency and having huge of value.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:48:10 AM

Both bitcoin and ethereum will be great currencies in the future but I can assure you that in the absence of bitcoin, there wouldn't be any future for ethereum. ETH will only exist if BTC continues to exists
nightl

Activity: 686
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 11:54:45 AM

in the future, both of these cryptocurrencies will remain so - without Bitcoin, there would be no ETH, and vice versa.
These are important blockchains that go together.
prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:06:23 PM

Definitely BTC, ETH is great but it is gaining only on the fact that smart contracts are made on it. There are a ton of other smart- contract coins which are similar or even better. On other hand BTC is a store of a value and in my mind will stay as exactly that.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:07:46 PM

Bitcoin is too old in my opinion. It has done a lot for our industry but I cannot take a coin serious that has 7 transactions per second and costs so much money even for a fee. There are a lot of altcoins that can bring more.
immortal4now

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

Chromia - Relational Blockchain

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:13:26 PM

Bitcoin will always be number 1 in the cryptocurrency, so it is the coin of the future in the cryptocurrency, the main thing is not to lose people's interest in the cryptocurrency

♠️ Facebook: http://facebook.com/ChromiaStudios                 ♥️ Webpage: http://chromiastudios.com
♦️ LinkedIn:  http://linkedin.com/company/chromiastudios      ♣️ Reddit: http://reddit.com/r/ChromiaStudios                     
♥️ Twitter:    https://twitter.com/teamchromia                        ♦️  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ChromaWay
************************************************************************************************
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:21:15 PM

In my opinion both are the future cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin and Ethereum has already gained popularity so no doubt that these two are the future cryptos and also good for investment.

Nwagodno

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:24:27 PM

Both bitcoin and ethereum are good coins to hold especially for long term goals. I can point at which is better than the order. For now, they are both good to go.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 12:32:26 PM

It seems to me that both coins will be in the future.  And especially Bitcoi with which it all began.  I think that without it, cryptocurrency has no continuation.

baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:29:16 PM

Bitcoin is the primary coin in cryptocurrency and the secondary is the ethereum and we all know that bitcoin is the most popular and powerful coin that can recover from a deep downfall,while ethereum is depending in the price of bitcoin so i should say that bitcoin will still the king and for the future cryptocurrency bitcoin is always number one.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 02:44:55 PM

Here you do not even need to think , Ethereum is likely to go into the past , it is better to leave bitcoin and it will obviously bring a lot of money in the future , bitcoin for me as gold!

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
franciscoDC

Activity: 357

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:10:00 PM

Both of this has a future but there are always better at any situation and i will go for bitcoin ,because every season the community of it was getting better even its price was so seems bad but there still supporters and investors of it

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:23:29 PM

bitcoin and ethereum are great projects. they have promising prospects for long-term investment. and if you have to compare which one is the best, of course bitcoin is the best, but that doesn't mean ethereum isn't good. clearly both are good for future investments.

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
boty

Activity: 1162
Merit: 208

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 03:28:16 PM

In my opinion, eth and bitcoin are both potential coins for the future. Both of them have a good future to control the capitalization of the crypto currency market. Bitcoin is still very popular but in terms of technology, eth is better in my opinion. Eth is more sophisticated than bitcoin except that public trust in bitcoin is deeply ingrained. Maybe this year, eth will replace the position of bitcoin to lead the crypto currency market.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: