Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:48:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Ethereum: Which is the Future Cryptocurrency  (Read 21478 times)
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 10:57:33 PM

I'd prefer both of those coins. They are both worthy of attention and have a promising future. But whatever happens, bitcoin will certainly always be number one.

Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:03:49 PM

Of course we cant say for sure what will happen in the future with these coins, but so far bitcoin looks more confident. Ethereum for all this time has not shown any rapid growth.

Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
June 17, 2019, 11:43:29 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?

of course Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and everyone will more trusting to invest in Bitcoin, besides that the price of Bitcoin also continues to increase compared to the price of other cryptocurrency including the price of Ethereum, so investing in Bitcoin is more profitable than investing in other cryptocurrency and in my opinion Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrency, because when the price of Bitcoin increases then the price of other cryptocurrency will also increase, but if the price of Bitcoin down then the price of other cryptocurrency will also down, so that this can prove that Bitcoin is better than Ethereum or other cryptocurrency and of course Bitcoin has a better future to be used as a short-term or long-term investment.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 01:48:58 AM

Bitcoin is too old in my opinion. It has done a lot for our industry but I cannot take a coin serious that has 7 transactions per second and costs so much money even for a fee. There are a lot of altcoins that can bring more.

Maybe for some people, bitcoin is slow for transaction and its old coins but bitcoin is the main currency in many exchangers. In addition, with limited supply of bitcoin and large liquidity, bitcoin is the safest choice for investment
Register13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:06:40 AM

Btc and Eth are both good when it comes to investments. These two has its defferemces but the good things is they both qualified for making good profit, making a secure investment and lastly both of them has a greatest impact gaining lots of investors trust. So no need to compare them because these two are both beneficial amd worth it. In addition, I can also suggest or drop another good project here tjat most likely into Btc and Eth and this is the dencoin tokens that I can say they are also a future in cryptocurrency world.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 02:31:17 AM

bitcoin and ethereum are both crypto. but they have advantages and disadvantages so everything depends on the functionality and usability we need whether it is better bitcoin or ethereum. what is certain is that all digital money has the same disadvantages, namely in the security function of the wallet that we have and also the exchange rate that changes very quickly.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
xysheeh03

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 02:45:33 AM

The two coins bitcoin and ethereum is already a future of cryptocurrency. Both coins has made a good outcome and brings cryptocurrency fame into so many countries. The development of crypto lies behind all potential altcoins and among those are bitcoin and ethereum coin. In the future the two coin would be great and and shows more impact in crypto industry.
elcoblast

Activity: 390

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:50:55 PM

Bitcoin is too old in my opinion. It has done a lot for our industry but I cannot take a coin serious that has 7 transactions per second and costs so much money even for a fee. There are a lot of altcoins that can bring more.

Maybe for some people, bitcoin is slow for transaction and its old coins but bitcoin is the main currency in many exchangers. In addition, with limited supply of bitcoin and large liquidity, bitcoin is the safest choice for investment
why bitcoin must cost a high because as you know bitcoin price are expensive than fe year ago, of course the fee are following bitcoin rate and we tink that too expensive for pay cost if we compar with Doge, XRP,BNB or other

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:07:06 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is too old as a crypto currency and future stands for the fast and cheap crypto currencies. Thats why I am wondering why LTC or NEO are so undervalued. But anyway, definitely Ethereum.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:49:07 PM

I used to assume before now that bitcoin is the all and all of crypto, maybe because discovered bitcoin before other cryptos like ethereum. But over time, that assumption is at the verge of being reversed. This is because i now discovered that apart from being a means of exchange, ethereum also has the power of smart contract. Which do you think is better and has great future?
I think both have a good future maybe to use better eth payments because the fee is lower than bitcoin I think
pics4crypto

Activity: 491

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 07:52:38 PM

I believe that Bitcoin was and will be the best cryptocurrency in the future and will continue to develop and pull other coins behind me. I see no reason to invent something new or different since it works very well.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:00:58 PM

I still adhere to the idea that Bitcoin is immortal.  And that he will forever us please his presence in the first place in the rating.  I would like to believe that very much.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:38:45 PM

Bitcoin has diffrent use thats why it has diffrent future.
Bitcoin is going to be a reserve currency. But about Ethereum use we can only speculate, if the smart contracts will really be used in everyday life.  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 08:59:56 PM

Bitcoin

Base for the existence of cryptocurrency.
Backed by the blockchain technology.
Increased real time acceptance.

Ethereum

A hard competing asset to bitcoin.
Functional over the smart contract platform.
The real time usage is found next to bitcoin.

Each are different in their own ways, when it
comes to the future of cryptocurrency, there
is nothing to be discussed. People prefer to
use the one that provides with the growth as
well as with the more realtime accessibility.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25]  All
  Print  

Jump to: