Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:33:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35216 times)
Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:03:57 AM

I read twitter feed from adbank that $3.1M already achieved right?
It's a good start because adbank's idea also good i am sure this project will success too

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:01:27 PM

I want to know what is the latest information about the ICO of the adbank? I am interested to join in this ICO. I want to know how much is now been raised in the ICO? thank you

im also asking the same question here especially about the funds collected. but i dont know that the team aren't responding.
i just want to ask the latest figures as well but no reply received,

$3.1M raised so far between ETH, PIVX and fiat payments (pre-sale only). Working on a counter that integrates all this data into one!

Thanks for the Update! I hope we see the counter soon since it is a great indicator for many investors. It may push the contribution further

Yeah right. Why not making the counter available to the public dev?  Why not make it visible yo the people. This will help to attract more investors.  I hope you will think about this matter.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:50:42 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2017, 10:19:04 PM by gefander

Can you please list which countries are not allowed to participate in your ico? Or direct
Me somewhere where it states that.
This information is taken from the white paper. -  Canadian and United States
residents are excluded from purchasing Adbank tokens. In the white paper nothing is said about other countries, probably the only residents of Canada and the United States.

find another info on medium

Are there any prohibitions or restrictions in contributing to the crowdsale i.e a sanctions list?

Citizens of the following countries cannot participate in the crowdsale: Afghanistan, Belarus, Belize, Canada, China, Central African Republic, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq. North Korea, South Korea, Kurdistan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Palestine, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen.
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 06:32:11 PM

Can you please list which countries are not allowed to participate in your ico? Or direct

You can find it in the whitepaper on page 46.
https://www.adbank.network/Whitepaper_AdBank2017.pdf

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:40:05 PM

residents are excluded from purchasing Adbank tokens. In the white paper nothing is said about other countries, probably the only residents of Canada and the United States.

Are there any prohibitions or restrictions in contributing to the crowdsale i.e a sanctions list?

Citizens of the following countries cannot participate in the crowdsale: Afghanistan, Belarus, Belize, Canada, China, Central African Republic, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq. North Korea, South Korea, Kurdistan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Palestine, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen.
Damn, my country is on the list.
What is the reason behind that list? i thought there is no regulation for ICO in Indonesia.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:25:31 PM

What is the reason behind that list? i thought there is no regulation for ICO in Indonesia.

The first time i'm seeing lots of country in that list. I don't think most of this countries doesn't have any regulations about crypto so it should be something different.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:55:15 PM

I want to know what is the latest information about the ICO of the adbank? I am interested to join in this ICO. I want to know how much is now been raised in the ICO? thank you

im also asking the same question here especially about the funds collected. but i dont know that the team aren't responding.

$3.1M raised so far between ETH, PIVX and fiat payments (pre-sale only). Working on a counter that integrates all this data into one!

Thanks for the Update! I hope we see the counter soon since it is a great indicator for many investors. It may push the contribution further

Yeah right. Why not making the counter available to the public dev?  Why not make it visible yo the people. This will help to attract more investors.  I hope you will think about this matter.

Reposting a previous comment that addresses this. TL/DR: We are working on a progress bar that can incorporate the funds raised in ETH, PIVX and fiat. Total funds raised are $3,567,588.50 USD at this exact moment which is great news as we officially have enough to execute, regardless of total funds raised beyond this point. Not hitting our hard cap from here on out would only extend some timelines laid out in our roadmap.

We REALLY wanted to have a progress bar throughout the ICO but our decision to accept multiple payments have made this challenging.

Making an automatic and real time calculator / progress bar for the website is a non-trivial development process as we have both PIV and ETH as well as the pre-sale sources of input. Additionally, with the price of various crypto changing over time, it becomes a question of how to determine how to sum it all up. Do we calculate based on the current value of a given crypto or do we calculate based on the price point at which is was received? And do we express it in Canadian or American dollars, and if so, do we convert either of the fiat based on the price at the time we received it or the current price? These are the issues we are processing in order to come up with a safe, secure, and relevant demonstration if our ICO. To be honest, the world of crypto shines a light on the fact that there is no absolute currency. It’s all relative, and that’s a reality most people get to ignore on the day to day. If anything, crypto is making everyone aware of things that most people would normally never question about money and the banking system. A basic question like “Where does new money come from?” doesn’t, it turns out, have a simple answer.

I know that isn't a satisfying answer but keep in touch with us on Telegram and one of the team members will update you personally.

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
adbank

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:02:58 PM

The restricted countries list was provided by our legal team. Sadly it seems Indonesia has become more strict with cryptocurrencies recently: https://themerkle.com/indonesia-will-officially-ban-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies/

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
AidenCasanova

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:15:14 AM

The restricted countries list was provided by our legal team. Sadly it seems Indonesia has become more strict with cryptocurrencies recently: https://themerkle.com/indonesia-will-officially-ban-bitcoin-and-other-cryptocurrencies/
yes sir, you are right about that
our government is too strict and we can not use it in daily transaction
but, as long as i know, crypto transaction is ban in our country but not with ICO
our government can not ban digital asset, that's why local exchanger still exist until today
CMIIW

l3ocky

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:30:50 AM

INTERVIEW WITH CTO: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/preventing-ad-fraud-with-blockchain-ai-the-arcane-bear-1d2dde3626fe?source=collection_home---4------2----------------

CTO of Adbank, Chiron Bramberger, recently had an in-depth video interview with Tijo from The Arcane Bear, a popular YouTube show in the crypto community.

Here are the topics discussed in the video:

What is the value of digital advertising and who are the key players?
Kickbacks to media buyers: how do they work and how does it affect advertisers?
How Adbank will utilize the blockchain to help eliminate the middleman in ad purchasing (without becoming a middleman themselves).
The real cost & size of digital advertising fraud.
How Adbank will isolate real traffic from fraud & the benefit to advertisers.
How Adbank is different from BAT, AdEx and other players in the blockchain advertising space.

Thanks for the interview. I did not watch the video completely, but I already learned a lot of interesting and useful things.
The project promises to be successful

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:04:13 PM

INTERVIEW WITH CTO: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/preventing-ad-fraud-with-blockchain-ai-the-arcane-bear-1d2dde3626fe?source=collection_home---4------2----------------

CTO of Adbank, Chiron Bramberger, recently had an in-depth video interview with Tijo from The Arcane Bear, a popular YouTube show in the crypto community.

Here are the topics discussed in the video:

What is the value of digital advertising and who are the key players?
Kickbacks to media buyers: how do they work and how does it affect advertisers?
How Adbank will utilize the blockchain to help eliminate the middleman in ad purchasing (without becoming a middleman themselves).
The real cost & size of digital advertising fraud.
How Adbank will isolate real traffic from fraud & the benefit to advertisers.
How Adbank is different from BAT, AdEx and other players in the blockchain advertising space.

thanks for sharing this great interview, I'll be sharing it on twitter and bitcointalk to spread the word!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:37:23 PM

Reposting a previous comment that addresses this. TL/DR: We are working on a progress bar that can incorporate the funds raised in ETH, PIVX and fiat. Total funds raised are $3,567,588.50 USD at this exact moment which is great news as we officially have enough to execute, regardless of total funds raised beyond this point. Not hitting our hard cap from here on out would only extend some timelines laid out in our roadmap.

We REALLY wanted to have a progress bar throughout the ICO but our decision to accept multiple payments have made this challenging.

Making an automatic and real time calculator / progress bar for the website is a non-trivial development process as we have both PIV and ETH as well as the pre-sale sources of input. Additionally, with the price of various crypto changing over time, it becomes a question of how to determine how to sum it all up. Do we calculate based on the current value of a given crypto or do we calculate based on the price point at which is was received? And do we express it in Canadian or American dollars, and if so, do we convert either of the fiat based on the price at the time we received it or the current price? These are the issues we are processing in order to come up with a safe, secure, and relevant demonstration if our ICO. To be honest, the world of crypto shines a light on the fact that there is no absolute currency. It’s all relative, and that’s a reality most people get to ignore on the day to day. If anything, crypto is making everyone aware of things that most people would normally never question about money and the banking system. A basic question like “Where does new money come from?” doesn’t, it turns out, have a simple answer.

I know that isn't a satisfying answer but keep in touch with us on Telegram and one of the team members will update you personally.

Thanks a lot. Atleast you tried to answer our question. Ico is still up until the 21st of january i think, still havemore than  3 weeks . I do hope you will atleast have it befire the ico ends. In order to be more transparent.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

Thanks a lot. Atleast you tried to answer our question. Ico is still up until the 21st of january i think, still havemore than  3 weeks . I do hope you will atleast have it befire the ico ends. In order to be more transparent.

Well you have a point, it is not yet too late to develop a counter for the ico progress bar. If you cant have it as a total calculation, why not only try to have atleast indicate how many eth, btc, fiat, in separate manner. As long as if can be seen.
martinholly167

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:11:56 AM

Wow, but i've never heard any news or anything about that in my local news and tv channels.
SillyCat

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:54:48 PM

I finished the korean translation. can you update?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2645222.msg26942396#msg26942396
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:57:38 PM

I, too, would be interested to hear the answer to this question. Countries like Ukraine and Russia, I wonder, can take part?
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:58:22 PM

So far you raised 3.5 million USD's which is great. Last ten years, online advertising gained more momentum than anything. more and more people started to shop from the internet, so this situation makes online advertising crucial. Implementing blockchain technology with online advertising is a great idea so I'm sure that you'll raise much more. Good luck on your project, I'll keep following both from here and Telegram.

Shrinath

Activity: 112
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:42:46 AM

The possibility of Bitcoin to be the only one world global currency is extreme and far-fetched. Every country in the world has its own economic setup dictating its own currency. The very nature of Bitcoints to be a decentralized crypto-currency goes against the acceptance as one global currency by the individual governments. To govern a country, they will not naturally accept the decentralized economic freedom offered by BTC and rule out the technology and the capacity for innovations. Even though it has been accepted by a few first world countries in their payment system, there are far more third world countries who need to constantly fight for existence. Hence, BTC is still not accepted there.

Even, in the level of micro transactions it is even more difficult as we can't wait for hours to get confirmation when paying in coffee shop with bitcoin. This concept didn’t really exist before. Presently, it acts more like store of wealth like gold right now. At this level what is required is faster confirmation and less fee might be used as suitable payment method for micro transactions. The pricing in Bitcoin is still too unstable, like any other crypto currency. Hence, to replace dollar we will need a currency that will have a much more stable exchange rate.

The way we cannot believe all humans of the world regardless of religion, race, creed or color to be able to live in perfect harmony with one government that represents the interests of all people equally. Similarly, it is still impossible to believe in the one world global economy (BTC) to replace every individual economic setup.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:05:52 AM

It's a good start because adbank's idea also good i am sure this project will success too

Adbank idea is really good and they are eliminating the middle man between the advertiser and publisher. The idea behind the projecr is good and how can they give real advertising options they have?

skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 04:28:37 AM

Adbank idea is really good and they are eliminating the middle man between the advertiser and publisher. The idea behind the projecr is good and how can they give real advertising options they have?
the project is flawless, dream team, marketing is extremely high, but the activity here is minimal - is still reading the white paper? I have a question, where can one find information about the development of the project under different cap?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: