Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:49:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35224 times)
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 09:22:06 AM

may i know your soft cap and the  hard cap for the token sale? i think you forgotten to state or include it in the op. also, any exact or fix date for the token sale?
ashuawei

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:50:19 AM

What is the minimum amount of tokens I could buy?

There is no minimum during the ICO. We have a private pre-sale round that is invite-only via our email list before December 7th that has a 5ETH minimum with a 50% bonus. This pre-sale is not publicly advertised (other than this reply) as there is very limited space.

hi . i want to know if you will have a pre sale after the private sale? i mean, private sale, pre sale and finally the token sale? or will you just jump to the token sale after the private sale?
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:02:47 AM

may i know your soft cap and the  hard cap for the token sale? i think you forgotten to state or include it in the op. also, any exact or fix date for the token sale?

The token sale will start on Dec 7, 2017, and will end on January 14, 2018 or when the hard cap of 71,500 ETH is reached. There is no soft cap.

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
adbank

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:18:41 AM

There is no minimum during the ICO. We have a private pre-sale round that is invite-only via our email list before December 7th that has a 5ETH minimum with a 50% bonus. This pre-sale is not publicly advertised (other than this reply) as there is very limited space.

hi . i want to know if you will have a pre sale after the private sale? i mean, private sale, pre sale and finally the token sale? or will you just jump to the token sale after the private sale?

The pre-ICO sale is private and is by invite-only. You can pre-register via our email list at http://adbank.network to be notified. The bonus scale during the ICO is as follows:

• During the first 24 hours, the ADB token bonus will be 20%.
• After the first 24 hours, the following 6 days the ADB token will be 15%.
• During the second week, the ADB token bonus will be 10%.
• During the third week, the ADB token bonus will be 5%.
• After the third week, there will be no bonus.

Tokens will be transferred once the token sale has ended.

luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:20:39 AM

I believe it has no minimum value, I tried to search the website and it does not tell me what the minimum amount
adbank

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 12:53:21 AM

Hey guys, really cool project and I'm going to read over whitepaper a little more in detail in the coming days. One thing I would say is it would be nice if you could add more info on the token sale to both the ANN thread and the website, it's a bit off putting to have to go through 30 or so pages of your white paper just to find out how much you're looking to raise.

New website coming out this week with token sale section. We will also put an article on our Medium this week that covers all the token sale details. I'll get Blockeye to update the original post with the token sale bonus info ASAP. Apologies for the delay!

BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:35:15 AM

Hey guys, really cool project and I'm going to read over whitepaper a little more in detail in the coming days. One thing I would say is it would be nice if you could add more info on the token sale to both the ANN thread and the website, it's a bit off putting to have to go through 30 or so pages of your white paper just to find out how much you're looking to raise.

New website coming out this week with token sale section. We will also put an article on our Medium this week that covers all the token sale details. I'll get Blockeye to update the original post with the token sale bonus info ASAP. Apologies for the delay!

Already updated the ANN thread for ICO detail.
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:45:31 AM

I believe it has no minimum value, I tried to search the website and it does not tell me what the minimum amount

I sure hope there is no minimum required. Too many icos over-estimate themselves nowadays and setting bar too high up.

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:32:37 AM

may i know your soft cap and the  hard cap for the token sale? i think you forgotten to state or include it in the op. also, any exact or fix date for the token sale?

The token sale will start on Dec 7, 2017, and will end on January 14, 2018 or when the hard cap of 71,500 ETH is reached. There is no soft cap.

so if you dont have a soft cap, is that means that whatever amount you will raise at the end  of the ico, you consider this successful?
zhongzy

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:36:25 AM

so if you dont have a soft cap, is that means that whatever amount you will raise at the end  of the ico, you consider this successful?

if didn't collect enough FUND ,how will this project going ?
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:08:41 PM

if didn't collect enough FUND ,how will this project going ?

Since there is no soft cap maybe that means they are sure that  they have enough funds to continue project no matter what.
sculptoris

Activity: 68
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 05:38:22 PM

Why your token is worth holding? I mean, I think after taking a look at some wordings and explanations I understand, of course, but wanted to hear from you, maybe I missed something that'll be convincing. Thank you.
idoycodet

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:20:35 PM

giving advertisers genuine metrics will allow them to better grasp media spending and cost per client in their online ad spend.
which should then work open flood gates of revenue to system that can offer this type of marketing feedback.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:19:44 PM

Adbank FAQ: Tech & Token Sale Questions Answered

https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-faq-tech-token-sale-questions-answered-cc77bdb75de3
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

I dont know why but i feel worried about the supply, is that supply not too much ?  Roll Eyes
and im not yet visit the bounty thread, but i can guess, that the bounty more prefer to social media campaign, i'd love to follow up those bounty

moonswamp

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 06:35:54 PM

this project looks interesting~~~and promising!  I'll join the bounty campaign if available !
adbank

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:00:08 PM

I sure hope there is no minimum required. Too many icos over-estimate themselves nowadays and setting bar too high up.

There is no minimum required during the ICO. There is a 5 ETH limit during our private pre-sale round to obtain a 50% bonus. You can sign up to our email list to get whitelisted for the private round: https://adbank.network/subscribe.html

adbank

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:25:27 PM

We have already raised enough privately to fund the project. Coming short of our hard cap would lengthen the time required to complete goals on our road map.

The majority of funds raised will be spent on development costs and acquiring existing digital ad networks to convert to adbank’s technology. This will put adbank at the forefront of blockchain based advertising solutions in a short time frame and increase liquidity of the token.

adbank

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:22:38 AM

Why your token is worth holding? I mean, I think after taking a look at some wordings and explanations I understand, of course, but wanted to hear from you, maybe I missed something that'll be convincing. Thank you.

It's a great question and an important one. The ADB token will play an integral role in building a dedicated advertising economy. First it is used to access the platform and purchase ads but most importantly it is a critical component for the anti-fraud AI to function. The reason a token is optimal is because it allows the AI to minimize the noise for transactions that are not in the ad universe and focus on learning the transactions that are.

Due to the high volume of ads shown everyday, liquidity of the ADB token should exponentially increase as adoption grows. We will use capital generated from the ICO to acquire existing ad networks which should drive up demand for the adbank token (ADB).

adbank

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 06:35:15 AM

I dont know why but i feel worried about the supply, is that supply not too much ?  Roll Eyes
and im not yet visit the bounty thread, but i can guess, that the bounty more prefer to social media campaign, i'd love to follow up those bounty

We know that low supply tokens are what the cool kids like these days but there’s a good reason why a billion tokens makes sense for a blockchain based ad platform. The biggest reason is that this denomination will be optimal for advertisers to help prevent them from overpaying for ads as the token value rises.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: