Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35219 times)
djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:32:08 PM

Italian Ann Thread Ready:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2450878
Earn with Bitcoin

Activity: 65
Merit: 7

Reviewing low-investment Bitcoin opportunities!

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 08:53:51 PM

Wow, I just saw an FB ad for this ICO and checked the website - congrats on the branding, really high-quality and coherent design! Great fan! Good look for the ICO!
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:04:29 AM

Hi guys,

Now is possible to make part of the Adbank discussion on the Portuguese Language.
Official Adbank Token Thread translated and posted on Portuguese. Ready for discussion and to answer all your questions and curiosities related to the Adbank Token project.

You guys are more than welcome to participate and join to this adventure without borders. Make part of the future with Adbank!

São todos bem vindos ao nosso Tópico Português de Adbank Token

Click at this link to access and participate on our discussion.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:07:42 PM

The digital advertising network is a big market. But this market is not an area where you can say that you can do it right away. The project could be successful, the ICO could go well, the tokens could immediately feed the pump and bring in the benefits, but I do not think until 2018 that they can do something in real terms.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:55:55 AM

The digital advertising network is a big market. But this market is not an area where you can say that you can do it right away. The project could be successful, the ICO could go well, the tokens could immediately feed the pump and bring in the benefits, but I do not think until 2018 that they can do something in real terms.
This project needs to get mass adoption
In long term, it can be happened.
Yeah maybe 2018 will be a big year for this project.
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:45:34 AM

7th Dec is coming soon, i wonder is there enough time to promote this project, otherwise it will be difficult to complete the ico now
TheBigSpender

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:46:25 PM

Will you burn unsold tokens?
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:43:33 PM

Will you burn unsold tokens?

Any unsold tokens will go into reserve to provide liquidity to advertisers. The denomination of tokens @ 1,000,000,000 ADB is optimal for advertisers to help prevent them from overpaying for ads as the token value rises. Each token will have 18 decimal precision which gives us an appropriate amount of liquidity, wide distribution and acceptance of the token.

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:33:34 AM

7th Dec is coming soon, i wonder is there enough time to promote this project, otherwise it will be difficult to complete the ico now

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:14:22 AM

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool
Indeed the project videos were fascinating and interesting. I wonder how it will be possible to be more known since there are lots of advertising ICO now, hope it will have more advertisement to gain more popularity.
Stephlambert

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:32:44 AM

Not sure it's been pointed out to you already but, you have a typo in your Whitepaper on page 3 where you have written "HIS IS NOT A PROSPECTUS OF ANY SORT". I am pretty sure a "T" is missing here.

Other than that, looks like a promising project. Good luck to the team.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:36:39 AM

Not sure it's been pointed out to you already but, you have a typo in your Whitepaper on page 3 where you have written "HIS IS NOT A PROSPECTUS OF ANY SORT". I am pretty sure a "T" is missing here.

Thanks for reporting an error on whitepaper. Really appreciate the time and effort for reading the Whitepaper carefully. I will contact the devs regarding this error to resolve immediately this issue. Maybe they saw it already.
Stephlambert

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:44:47 AM

Thanks for reporting an error on whitepaper. Really appreciate the time and effort for reading the Whitepaper carefully. I will contact the devs regarding this error to resolve immediately this issue. Maybe they saw it already.

Yes, it's so big, I am wondering how they missed it. So maybe they've realized already and will update in their next release.
On the other hand, I do not see English proofreading in the bounty campaign. Maybe this is something you should add, as a 99 pages whitepaper is a long one and is bound to have some typos.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:36:06 AM

Yes, it's so big, I am wondering how they missed it. So maybe they've realized already and will update in their next release.
On the other hand, I do not see English proofreading in the bounty campaign. Maybe this is something you should add, as a 99 pages whitepaper is a long one and is bound to have some typos.

Only 1-50 page is required for them to translate and the devs will check the translated whitepaper before it is published thanks for the concern. I'm also encouraging some user to do the proofreading respectively in their own language and once the translation is proven poor, They have the opportunity to still the spot.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:44:53 AM

Indeed the project videos were fascinating and interesting. I wonder how it will be possible to be more known since there are lots of advertising ICO now, hope it will have more advertisement to gain more popularity.
Yes, the concept/idea of the project is already good enough.
Now it just only needs to be known by as much people as possible.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:19:04 AM

Yep. As soon as the ICO as near. The project needs a proper marketing. You can help adbank in promotion by joining on our bounty campaign. The reward is 2.5% of total supply so it will be huge.
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:37:48 PM

Yep. As soon as the ICO as near. The project needs a proper marketing. You can help adbank in promotion by joining on our bounty campaign. The reward is 2.5% of total supply so it will be huge.
will definitely join in it a huge reward will be rewarded,so let's hope for it's success, It needs proper listing on some ICO sites, hope it will be dded too soon. Since it needs to be known so investors will not missed this great opportunity.

LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:57:49 PM

will definitely join in it a huge reward will be rewarded,so let's hope for it's success, It needs proper listing on some ICO sites, hope it will be dded too soon. Since it needs to be known so investors will not missed this great opportunity.

I think this project is great and has good potential. But is this listed on the ico sites? Like ico rating? And  Like what rank they can possibly have?
FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519

vetherasset.app

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:10:51 AM

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool

I think this project is great and has good potential. But is this listed on the ico sites? Like ico rating? And  Like what rank they can possibly have?
Adbank project does not have any potential. Adbank team members are seeking through other ad related companies telegram groups asking team members about technical solutions used in their project also trying to convince other group members to invest in their ico which BTW has incredibly high HARD CAP regards current market situation 74k ETH when eth price is almost 500$ thats too much, do not invest in adbank

FlorentineNobleman

Activity: 519

vetherasset.app

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:19:43 PM

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool

I think this project is great and has good potential. But is this listed on the ico sites? Like ico rating? And  Like what rank they can possibly have?
Adbank project does not have any potential. Adbank team members are seeking through other ad related companies telegram groups asking team members about technical solutions used in their project also trying to convince other group members to invest in their ico which BTW has incredibly high HARD CAP regards current market situation 74k ETH when eth price is almost 500$ thats too much, do not invest in adbank

Will see when ICO starts, i think judging it now being unworthy or not having any potential like your saying is too foul, anyway we are free to give opinions, Let's see how Adbank will prove to you that your wrong.
prove what? steeling other people ideas?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: