Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:34:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35219 times)
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:19:36 PM

7th Dec is coming soon, i wonder is there enough time to promote this project, otherwise it will be difficult to complete the ico now

Yep. We have an ongoing bounty campaign since Nov 15 and 5 weeks ICO is enough time for this kind of huge project. You can help adbank by participating in their promotion. This project will be the hottest ICO of the year 2017. Just mark your calendar  Cool
Indeed the project videos were fascinating and interesting. I wonder how it will be possible to be more known since there are lots of advertising ICO now, hope it will have more advertisement to gain more popularity.
Yes, the concept/idea of the project is already good enough.
Now it just only needs to be known by as much people as possible.
Yep. As soon as the ICO as near. The project needs a proper marketing. You can help adbank in promotion by joining on our bounty campaign. The reward is 2.5% of total supply so it will be huge.
will definitely join in it a huge reward will be rewarded,so let's hope for it's success, It needs proper listing on some ICO sites, hope it will be dded too soon. Since it needs to be known so investors will not missed this great opportunity.

I think this project is great and has good potential. But is this listed on the ico sites? Like ico rating? And  Like what rank they can possibly have?
Adbank project does not have any potential. Adbank team members are seeking through other ad related companies telegram groups asking team members about technical solutions used in their project also trying to convince other group members to invest in their ico which BTW has incredibly high HARD CAP regards current market situation 74k ETH when eth price is almost 500$ thats too much, do not invest in adbank

Will see when ICO starts, i think judging it now being unworthy or not having any potential like your saying is too foul, anyway we are free to give opinions, Let's see how Adbank will prove to you that your wrong.
prove what? steeling other people ideas?

Please elaborate on what ideas you think we have stolen. We are the first to create anti-fraud AI tech of its kind (patent pending) and have no need to steal the ideas of others. We market ourselves based on the fact that we're different, being the same is not a compelling value proposition.

Yes, we have reached out personally to specific individuals in common groups to start discussions and get feedback on our ICO. If you're Coca Cola, the best place to start looking is where people drink Pepsi. Identifying your target market and starting dialogue with them is smart and sound business strategy. Our token holders will benefit greatly from this work ethic post ICO.

You do have a great point about the hard cap being too high and we are addressing this tomorrow officially with a reduction. We did not expect such a strong rally from ETH in a short timeframe so it will be changed to 50,000 ETH or the equivalent of 1 ETH = 7500 ADB. This is a 30% reduction.

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:33:09 PM

I saw the bank letter and I thought it was a banking project, but it seems that the situation was different from what I thought. there are various projects in this area, and even the latest ZLoadr project, Gailba.Hali has been able to collect investments in the market. I think that this project is more robust and experimental and I think that maybe the project will do the job. I would like to look more carefully at the site and the presentations.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:12:49 AM

Announcement: Start of the crowdsale adjust as well as the hard cap. Please have a look guys!
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:17:40 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 08:29:04 AM by BlockEye

prove what? steeling other people ideas?

Please elaborate on what ideas you think we have stolen. We are the first to create anti-fraud AI tech of its kind (patent pending) and have no need to steal the ideas of others. We market ourselves based on the fact that we're different, being the same is not a compelling value proposition.

Yes, we have reached out personally to specific individuals in common groups to start discussions and get feedback on our ICO. If you're Coca Cola, the best place to start looking is where people drink Pepsi. Identifying your target market and starting dialogue with them is smart and sound business strategy. Our token holders will benefit greatly from this work ethic post ICO.

Nevermind that user, It is obvious that he is just posting for signature campaign post, He easily judges by means of reading only the title, IMO, He is pointing out Adex and another advertisement project. Because if he really read the whitepaper and know the patent of this idea then he will not bubbling here. Let me talk the manager of the signature campaign that he currently joining and report him if ever he didn't stop spamming.

You do have a great point about the hard cap being too high and we are addressing this tomorrow officially with a reduction. We did not expect such a strong rally from ETH in a short timeframe so it will be changed to 50,000 ETH or the equivalent of 1 ETH = 7500 ADB. This is a 30% reduction.

IMHO, there are other projects that set large hard cap than 74KETH considering the current value now in terms of BTC. And Hardcap is not an issue for an ICO even if you set x2 by that, It will not decrease the credibility of the project as long as the idea is solid and unique. Don't listen easily to a shill user that didn't know how to review a project. You will encounter many users like that and worst than him in terms of shilling because that is the easiest way here to create some post for his signature campaign.

Adbank team members are seeking through other ad related companies telegram groups asking team members about technical solutions used in their project also trying to convince other group members to invest in their ico.

@Adbank, Is this accusation is true?? Because if it's not, Maybe I can help you with this user.

adbank

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:29:56 PM

Adbank team members are seeking through other ad related companies telegram groups asking team members about technical solutions used in their project also trying to convince other group members to invest in their ico.

@Adbank, Is this accusation is true?? Because if it's not, Maybe I can help you with this user.

There is no basis to this claim. Our tech is very different from other blockchain-based ad solutions. Happy to go into specifics with anyone on Telegram if they have questions.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:46:01 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2017, 03:56:45 AM by ankit10

We published article on AdBank, read us here: http://cryptocreed.com/adbank-new-crypto-for-online-advertising/
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:19:19 AM

There is no basis to this claim. Our tech is very different from other blockchain-based ad solutions. Happy to go into specifics with anyone on Telegram if they have questions.
Atleast you make it Guys clear, we can't really predict people, Anyway hope this project success even there's plenty of advertising ICO now, i know it have a great potential for success, just more of promotion side then it will definitely a hit, i believe in you guys!

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:58:29 PM

Good read,thanks for that.
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:48:52 AM

Thanks for clarifying. I will be dealing with that user if ever he shills again on this thread.  Cool
Taro_Naza

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:24:30 AM

Very interesting project and I believe it has more potential than ADX
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:14:00 PM

It is too early to judge and conclude. Let's​ just for the outcome then decide. This ICO must not compare to others because Adbank has it's own AI tech that can detect genuine viewers which is interesting. I will love to see some beta version of their product soon. And maybe if the beta is successful​, this ICO will end in a short period of time.
adbank

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:52:02 PM

We applaud AdEx for bringing more attention to blockchain-based advertising solutions. Some of our platform tools might be of value to them in the future and can be integrated via our API. We don't see ourselves as competition as we have a lot of tools to offer existing ad networks powered by the ADB token.

AdEx occupies a smaller niche as they help publishers sell ad space in bulk to advertisers, whereas Adbank offers a programmatic/RTB experience that most advertisers use every day.

Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

It is too early to judge and conclude. Let's​ just for the outcome then decide. This ICO must not compare to others because Adbank has it's own AI tech that can detect genuine viewers which is interesting. I will love to see some beta version of their product soon. And maybe if the beta is successful​, this ICO will end in a short period of time.

This will be interesting when it launch, for now many still not appreciates it but I see it's potential, hope there will be a fast phase development on it so everyone can see that this project have a high potential for success.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:16:52 AM

I think it is not the right time to just about the company before ICO because if they have good development team then surely they will develop their product to the public. The comparison is not at all good always because we might get changes with Adbank may be in future.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:51:44 AM

Can you say how this will be realized? I worked in the advertising business two years ago and I do not quite understand how you will eliminate intermediaries. You have written that you can sell advertising space on your website. This applies only to web sites?

I think no middleman im terms that the platform already or the Adbank will be the one to establish to make it better for both advertisers and publishers. That's my understanding for now, let's see other explanation,  try to see their website and white paper.

This is right, AdBank allows the customer to directly pay for there Advertisement without the used of middleman which charged a huge chunk of a fee that not necessarily. With adbank, You can save more money for advertisement and can assure that the views on your ads are genuine unlike the Ads system right now which according to survey that 56% of views are coming from bots. So it means that you are paying for bot viewer. Adbank is transparent because it's using the blockchain so you can see everything. BTW I highly encouraged to watch the video for the explanation because of it informative and at the same time, it's entertaining. This is you will see CTO doing that.  Shocked Grin

Nice video, full of sense and lively, it is located at their websites, i keep on scrolling here, its on their wevsite wgen i realized it ,worth watching and really convincing, will support adbank.
Yes its worth watching , a damn nice video, fully understandable to common people.
Great explanation, well done sir !
the project profitable, and it's excellent for the future, because of this project makes it easy for the public to view the video or other events directly and rewarding.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Keptone

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:36:48 PM

I have diligently gone true the white paper , and read a lot of interesting part of it, this project will be meaningful, helpful and profitable for every parties involved... A long waiting type of company to expect... Love this project initiatives
Dron Pelya

Activity: 1302
Merit: 403

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 07:57:56 PM

As I think, project looks like really perspective. But I can't understand, why this topic is not very popular? There is only 4 pages. Maybe a lot of people are thinking that the project has no future...
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 599

CoinMetro

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:52:04 AM

looks promising, will join the investors group

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
OzhogCoin

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:02:14 PM

I like ICO projects that are somehow connected with the banking system. For me, this is interesting and necessary!
BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:06:38 PM

I like ICO projects that are somehow connected with the banking system. For me, this is interesting and necessary!

Not fiat banking system but Advertisement. Many people mistakenly see this project as Banking Base project.  Grin
Please watch their video on explaining how adbank works. I'm sure that you will be happy to watch it. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: