Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:25:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35225 times)
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:12:07 PM

Is there already a counter for raised ETH available? It can't be that hard to include that and it shows transparency to potential investors.

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:11:33 PM

Is there already a counter for raised ETH available? It can't be that hard to include that and it shows transparency to potential investors.

I asked repeatedly in here also in the telegram. So far there is no answer.

It is making me think that things are not going well as expected which is a bummer.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:30:53 PM

It is making me think that things are not going well as expected which is a bummer.

I think it is might be such situation. At least they could make the counter wich shows only raised eth.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Sergey_kripta

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:10:36 AM

I think it is might be such situation. At least they could make the counter wich shows only raised eth.
The counter of the collected funds on the site would really add more credibility.
But I hope that this is not due to the fact that things are not going as well as we would like.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:31:27 AM

hi! whats wrong with your website? can you please fix it. there are eror on token sale section. thanks.

If you see this message it's because you are in a restricted country that we are not allowed to sell tokens to. Sorry Sad

What ? Indonesian is not allowed to buy this token?

We wish it didn't have to be this way but the restricted countries list is provided by our legal team.

Whether it is a good sign for restricting the countries because we may miss some investment from their countries. Instead of facing problem in future if we restrict them it won't affect major problems in future.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

I want to know what is the latest information about the ICO of the adbank? I am interested to join in this ICO. I want to know how much is now been raised in the ICO? thank you
ashuawei

Activity: 409
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:16:27 PM

I want to know what is the latest information about the ICO of the adbank? I am interested to join in this ICO. I want to know how much is now been raised in the ICO? thank you

im also asking the same question here especially about the funds collected. but i dont know that the team aren't responding.
i just want to ask the latest figures as well but no reply received,
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:53:27 PM

I was wrong - saying that the era of the ICO goes down in history, this is the ICO which I'm willing to invest your time and money! I will provide full information support to this project !
adbank

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 05:57:26 PM

im also asking the same question here especially about the funds collected. but i dont know that the team aren't responding.

$3.1M raised so far between ETH, PIVX and fiat payments (pre-sale only). Working on a counter that integrates all this data into one!

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
adbank

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 06:11:13 PM

The counter of the collected funds on the site would really add more credibility.
But I hope that this is not due to the fact that things are not going as well as we would like.

Reposting a previous comment that addresses this. TL/DR: We are working on a progress bar that can incorporate the funds raised in ETH, PIVX and fiat. Total funds raised are Over $3.1M which is great news as we officially have enough to execute, regardless of total funds raised beyond this point. Not hitting our hard cap from here on out would only extend some timelines laid out in our roadmap.

We REALLY wanted to have a progress bar throughout the ICO but our decision to accept multiple payments have made this challenging. We are working on it and currently are sitting just above $3M in USD for total contributions in pre-sale and public sale. Off to a great start!

Making an automatic and real time calculator / progress bar for the website is a non-trivial development process as we have both PIV and ETH as well as the pre-sale sources of input. Additionally, with the price of various crypto changing over time, it becomes a question of how to determine how to sum it all up. Do we calculate based on the current value of a given crypto or do we calculate based on the price point at which is was received? And do we express it in Canadian or American dollars, and if so, do we convert either of the fiat based on the price at the time we received it or the current price? These are the issues we are processing in order to come up with a safe, secure, and relevant demonstration if our ICO. To be honest, the world of crypto shines a light on the fact that there is no absolute currency. It’s all relative, and that’s a reality most people get to ignore on the day to day. If anything, crypto is making everyone aware of things that most people would normally never question about money and the banking system. A basic question like “Where does new money come from?” doesn’t, it turns out, have a simple answer.

I know that isn't a satisfying answer but keep in touch with us on Telegram and one of the team members will update you personally.

temadanilevsky

Activity: 250
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:13:55 PM

I think we should rely on this project. Base module software and databases designed to manage key elements such as accounts for advertisers, publishers, affiliate accounts, end-user accounts, real-time transaction in ads and rates, payment processing, data logging and warehousing, analytics , anti-fraud and ETH transactions. This, in turn, allows Adbank to create APIs for various platforms and devices. The API provides these server services as a tool for creating several products and services.
adbank

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 08:31:16 PM

NEW POST: Why Adbank Doesn't Compete With Other Ad Networks

https://medium.com/@adbank/why-adbank-doesnt-compete-with-other-ad-networks-7c84f6426cea

Adbank is breaking the existing digital advertising paradigm by building a new eco-system that aligns incentives among key stakeholders in the industry. Should existing ad networks be afraid or can they and their customers benefit from this revolution too?

OzhogCoin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:44:13 PM

I like ICO projects that are somehow connected with the banking system. For me, this is interesting and necessary!

Not fiat banking system but Advertisement. Many people mistakenly see this project as Banking Base project.  Grin
Please watch their video on explaining how adbank works. I'm sure that you will be happy to watch it. Smiley

Most people simply don't read anything at all so they don't know what it is all about ;-)
People should really start to research about projects they are interested in - otherwise it's not a surprise to me that so many people got scammed and lose a hell lot of money
I will listen to you, thank you. I will repeat again that I just skimmed the site, now I need to see the video
I also love the project connected with banking systems. because I think this is great.
Hopefully it will be successful.
You, probably, like me, did not fully understand the idea of the project! But people who know about this, all told)
OzhogCoin

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:45:35 PM

NEW POST: Why Adbank Doesn't Compete With Other Ad Networks

https://medium.com/@adbank/why-adbank-doesnt-compete-with-other-ad-networks-7c84f6426cea

Adbank is breaking the existing digital advertising paradigm by building a new eco-system that aligns incentives among key stakeholders in the industry. Should existing ad networks be afraid or can they and their customers benefit from this revolution too?
This is interesting information for me, thanks for this link! Very informative postThis is interesting information for me, thanks for this link! Very informative post
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:37:28 PM

The main thing that I feel very lucky, I came across this ICO which motivates me to write this post. As always the first thing I analyze a team and this is where team ICO is the most famous of those ICO in which I had to participate, so I still marvel at my good fortune. We are very lucky.
nugrama

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:33:27 AM

The main thing that I feel very lucky, I came across this ICO which motivates me to write this post. As always the first thing I analyze a team and this is where team ICO is the most famous of those ICO in which I had to participate, so I still marvel at my good fortune. We are very lucky.
This project have lits of features that will be beneficial for everyone in terms of being an adveriser as well to the businesses, those advisers were pretty confident for this project development since this surely a hit.

Come join this great project, let alone manager bounty is also great. this project is useful to minimize the organized criminal, we know that excellent in your account manager has already provided more coupled with trust advisers who have been very experienced in the field of advertising,
bon3s90

Activity: 434
Merit: 106

There is a HERO in everyone of us!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 07:53:10 AM

$3.1M raised so far between ETH, PIVX and fiat payments (pre-sale only). Working on a counter that integrates all this data into one!

Thanks for the Update! I hope we see the counter soon since it is a great indicator for many investors. It may push the contribution further

HEROcoin Community Manager
<www.herocoin.io> -- <www.herosphere.gg>
CrRo

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:09:52 PM

Can you please list which countries are not allowed to participate in your ico? Or direct
Me somewhere where it states that.
adbank

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 01:57:45 AM

Can you please list which countries are not allowed to participate in your ico? Or direct
Me somewhere where it states that.

You can see the list of restricted countries here: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/adbank-faq-tech-token-sale-questions-answered-cc77bdb75de3

Citizens of the following countries cannot participate in the crowdsale: Afghanistan, Belarus, Belize, Canada, China, Central African Republic, Cote d’Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq. North Korea, South Korea, Kurdistan, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Mali, Palestine, Singapore, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Ukraine, United States, Venezuela, Yemen.

adbank

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 02:35:19 AM

INTERVIEW WITH CTO: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/preventing-ad-fraud-with-blockchain-ai-the-arcane-bear-1d2dde3626fe?source=collection_home---4------2----------------

CTO of Adbank, Chiron Bramberger, recently had an in-depth video interview with Tijo from The Arcane Bear, a popular YouTube show in the crypto community.

Here are the topics discussed in the video:

What is the value of digital advertising and who are the key players?
Kickbacks to media buyers: how do they work and how does it affect advertisers?
How Adbank will utilize the blockchain to help eliminate the middleman in ad purchasing (without becoming a middleman themselves).
The real cost & size of digital advertising fraud.
How Adbank will isolate real traffic from fraud & the benefit to advertisers.
How Adbank is different from BAT, AdEx and other players in the blockchain advertising space.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: