Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:20:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 Adbank 🤖: The New World Currency of Online Advertising  (Read 35224 times)
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:56:30 AM

The online advertising platform uses crypto currency, it will be very helpful for those who want to create ads, moreover this platform can filter scam smelly, this is  steady, there will be no scam ads scattered on the internet if using this platform.

Yes, you are right we shouldn't advertise scam activities through this Adbank because the team should check the ICO companies whether they are good at the technical skills, this might strengthen the Adbank advertising and it can improve in different sorts of advertising.
skladnikov

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 11:53:43 PM

Adbank CEO on 2018 Roadmap & New Acquisition. CEO Jon Gillham talks about the milestones on Adbank's new 2018 roadmap and elaborates on the ad network acquisition of EcigMedia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=4ZW2UEUGLFM

What's new in the roadmap? I still don't understand what's changed. Where is the comparison? I expect everything will be ready by may.

It says adbank 1.0 launch in summer but you expect it to be ready by may? Lol

I don't think I'm confused. go to the site and see the roadmap marked until may 2018.

last point
MAY 2018
Acquire and convert existing Ad Network and drive 0% Net Profit

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:44:38 PM

Adbank is delisted from cmc
Now coinmarketcap.com/currencies/adbank/ marks it as inactive.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

Dangerous of course, but I do not think that Jia news will not affect the development project, I hope investors will not be under the influence of the news. It remains to wait just a little bit!

rafzalan

Activity: 714
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:32:30 AM

Dangerous of course, but I do not think that Jia news will not affect the development project, I hope investors will not be under the influence of the news. It remains to wait just a little bit!
It is active again, not sure but maybe an issue from cmc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

I believe CoinMarketCap only lists coins with at least a trading volume of 100,000$ and since that was not the case, It probably got delisted for a period of time.
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

I believe CoinMarketCap only lists coins with at least a trading volume of 100,000$ and since that was not the case, It probably got delisted for a period of time.

And this 100,000$ is for a certain period of time - or we are talking about the total capitalization of the company on the market?
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:19:11 AM

Former Twitter VP Joins Adbank Advisor Board

One of Adbank’s goals is to form relationships with major publishers to help them realize the potential Blockchain brings to their businesses by unlocking the lost revenue caused by overinflated fees by ad tech middlemen and ad fraud.

Today we are taking a huge leap towards that goal with the announcement of our new advisor Kirstine Stewart, former VP of Media at Twitter, the first female head of the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) and Chief Strategy Officer at Diply, one of the Internet’s most popular viral content sites. She will assist the Adbank team with their publisher acquisition strategy.

In addition to being employee #1 at the Twitter Canada office, Kirstine was instrumental during her time at the CBC in the creation of several hit TV shows including Dragon’s Den, the inspiration for ABC’s Shark Tank. https://medium.com/adbank-blog/former-twitter-vp-joins-adbank-advisor-board-e5ff4d15d22f
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:13:04 AM

Former Twitter VP Joins Adbank Advisor Board

One of Adbank’s goals is to form relationships with major publishers to help them realize the potential Blockchain brings to their businesses by unlocking the lost revenue caused by overinflated fees by ad tech middlemen and ad fraud.

Today we are taking a huge leap towards that goal with the announcement of our new advisor Kirstine Stewart, former VP of Media at Twitter, the first female head of the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corp) and Chief Strategy Officer at Diply, one of the Internet’s most popular viral content sites. She will assist the Adbank team with their publisher acquisition strategy.

In addition to being employee #1 at the Twitter Canada office, Kirstine was instrumental during her time at the CBC in the creation of several hit TV shows including Dragon’s Den, the inspiration for ABC’s Shark Tank. https://medium.com/adbank-blog/former-twitter-vp-joins-adbank-advisor-board-e5ff4d15d22f
Nice to see another professional with almost world famous ) I am sure now the media will run with much effect.

mirrorlism

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

Adbank Weekly Update #10 - April 21, 2018
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsZg2dWT9Y1qwCUNs9MEuhA/live
adbank

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:52:23 PM

CMC was updating our circulating supply and doing maintenance on our profile which is why we were briefly shown as inactive. This was corrected quite quickly thanks to the help of their staff.

a powerful online ad platform built on Ethereum
skladnikov

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:54:17 AM

Read today on Twitter that several members of the team go to Prague-but nowhere found information about why? Could you cover this event?

quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:25:23 AM

Adbank CEO on 2018 Roadmap & New Acquisition. CEO Jon Gillham talks about the milestones on Adbank's new 2018 roadmap and elaborates on the ad network acquisition of EcigMedia. https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=4ZW2UEUGLFM

What's new in the roadmap? I still don't understand what's changed. Where is the comparison? I expect everything will be ready by may.

I don't find anything new in the roadmap because still, they didn't release anything about the development what they mentioned in the Roadmap. So they are changing the roadmap again what are the other major things included in the New Roadmap?
adbank

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:14:57 AM

Read today on Twitter that several members of the team go to Prague-but nowhere found information about why? Could you cover this event?

We will post a recap blog on our Medium page after the event. It is a Crypto Affiliate Marketing Conference, co-founders Kelsey & Angelo will both be speaking on marketing to the audience.

adbank

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 07:15:50 AM

I don't find anything new in the roadmap because still, they didn't release anything about the development what they mentioned in the Roadmap. So they are changing the roadmap again what are the other major things included in the New Roadmap?

New roadmap can be found here: https://medium.com/adbank-blog/2018-adbank-roadmap-released-45baa25809d6

The new milestones should be added to the website this week.

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

I like how price of ABD token is growing. It's more than 25% grow for the last day. So I hope it's only beginning.

skladnikov

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 01:45:05 AM

We will post a recap blog on our Medium page after the event. It is a Crypto Affiliate Marketing Conference, co-founders Kelsey & Angelo will both be speaking on marketing to the audience.
Why not just say more information about this meeting? This is due to the lack of time - or it to be something grandiose and therefore keep secret? What is your blog address?

BlockEye (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:56:24 AM

Why not just say more information about this meeting? This is due to the lack of time - or it to be something grandiose and therefore keep secret? What is your blog address?

I highly recommend to read OP and join adbank telegram channel to fully understand what's going on and to be updated on latest news from adbank since there many active users there that can help you. Regarding the blog site of adbank, You can find it here: https://medium.com/adbank-blog. Adbank team usually give complete details regarding meeting on their weekly update on their telegram announcement channel.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:09:54 AM

I'm the only one who can't access the Telegram channel anymore? I'm pretty sure I didn't get banned as I'm not that active there but each try I try to join, It says "Sorry, this group is not accessible".
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:22:38 PM

One of the projects that I was interested in claims on Twitter that Angelo Dodaro joined them. Angelo is responsible for marketing and Co- founder of adbank-that why i decided to use this forum to clarify-to what extent this information corresponds to the truth? In confirmation of his words spread the link to this tweet https://twitter.com/howdooHQ/status/989024899959271424

By the way

It seems to me that the new road map has had a negative impact on the cost. - 25 . %  or?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: