Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:46:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: -ANN- POLYTIMOS - NEW algo - FAIR ninja launch - NO pre,insta,ICO  (Read 95746 times)
whereismyname (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:18:13 PM

I can translate into Russian.

With google translate?  Grin

I do consider to start some bounty for various things coin needs. We also will need someone interest in running social media for the project. The creation team does not like running social media, and we do enjoy having others in the community for such tasks.

Belief that doing so will allow the ones doing it to make coins, as it makes sense for this, but we must put together a fund with which we will pay people.

I will post donation addresses for this soon, and I will donate first 1000 poly to the fund. We can then decide on amounts that will be given for such bounties as a community. As this is the way we prefer.

Give community chance to help in decision making process for future of the project, is the best way we think things to be.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:21:45 PM

Low quality - only your spam posts in all topics, brother Chemist.

Looks like you are doing some heavy drugs.  Or maybe it's delusions of persecution. Roll Eyes

Can we have a community which only helps and does not criticize one another? This would be good. We are all here to see success in the project. We need not call each other delusional and give ideas that doing so is okay to our fellow community members.

We wish to foster idea of benefits working together for a common goal. We will all be happy when poly reaches a potential unseen at this time. We help to make it happen, we share in the benefits together. This is the way!

Regardless of wit within your comments, underlying negative tones will cause upsettedness within others. We should instead focus on making each other happy with new ideas and friendliness inside our shared community.

Thank you my friend!
Children of Gaia

Activity: 588
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:31:08 PM

Can we have a community which only helps and does not criticize one another? This would be good. We are all here to see success in the project. We need not call each other delusional and give ideas that doing so is okay to our fellow community members.

We wish to foster idea of benefits working together for a common goal. We will all be happy when poly reaches a potential unseen at this time. We help to make it happen, we share in the benefits together. This is the way!

Regardless of wit within your comments, underlying negative tones will cause upsettedness within others. We should instead focus on making each other happy with new ideas and friendliness inside our shared community.

Thank you my friend!

Can we have a really honest coin developer, which are only trying to do the best and don't want to scam others with so called "fair launch"? This would be good.
fosograf

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:31:29 PM

koinbi, super fast deposits, super slow withdraws, that's all I've noticed.

Call Withdraw 2017-11-27 03:21 and waiting still 17 hours..  status: Almost Done. I'm sending mail to support@ and silence! n1 exchange =\

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:26:12 PM

Think developers need take part in development process, not just "let it go to community drive", I already saw what end was of such kind projects, It wasn't great.

Developing the coin and contacting 7 exchanges, developing the GPU miner, website, and rallying the community to donate is not taking part? As far as I can see, there is good support from the creating team.

We also never said that we would not take part in the community, of course we will. In fact, we are coming up with a few plans to announce to you all as well, which think will make you all happy to see it.

We would like to see community too, input and assist, just as Bitcoin was. To have something decentralized, means not to have all control within the hands of the few, but have that within the hands of the many.

I hold to fact that people will be much surprised to see where this project goes. I  am not worried at all, network is strong, community engaging, things growing organically as they should. Next we come up with new releases for the project, platforms to use it on, and things of this nature. We get listed on good exchanges, and start seeing good movement on network. Everything grows nice as it should. Smiley
Im glad to see your reply, its sounds hoping, thanks, but as you know, lack of communication and visible activity lead to different kinds of insinuations, thoughts and guesses, so will be appreciate to keep us updated about last news of development process. Less space for imagination-more healthy community)

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
neosone

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:46:36 PM

At the beginning of Polytimos I mined a few coins and now i´m at poly.suprnova.cc. I trust this pool, and I also firmly believe that POLY will get a good exchange. It takes time and I will watch the development of this new coin with algo polytimos.
snmoney

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:12:54 PM

At the beginning of Polytimos I mined a few coins and now i´m at poly.suprnova.cc. I trust this pool, and I also firmly believe that POLY will get a good exchange. It takes time and I will watch the development of this new coin with algo polytimos.

yeah, me too... keep mining on suprnova.

welcome to MAGNET (https://magnetwork.io/)
p3ngu1n

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:46:19 PM

Good concept coin.
I'd like to buy a currency at the exchange.
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:06:51 PM

Thank you my friend!

Can we have a really honest coin developer, which are only trying to do the best and don't want to scam others with so called "fair launch"? This would be good.

You clearly have no idea how to investigate the chain and see for yourself that everything which was said, was true. IF you feel like community development on GPU miner within 6 hours then given away to everyone, is not fair, I have not much to say about this.

It is exactly what we were hoping for with launch, community took upon themselves to make GPU miner, then freely shared with all. Very good!

I see though that your attitude is negative, thus expect from you only negative replies, is okay, I hope your life improves. <3
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:10:29 PM

Good concept coin.

We appreciate the support, we have faith that soon one of the exchanges we are talking with will list, if not, then within a couple more days we ourselves consider paying listing fee for one or two exchanges, then donations from community hopefully help to cover those costs.

We already posted donation address for listing donations and will see what happens over next few days.
piramid

Activity: 399
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:21:27 PM

Would be better if the developer left a small percentage of the coins and would have allowed him to be placed on the exchange. What is this coin which should all chip in?
Dyvz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:22:01 PM

Good concept coin.
Kinda  missed start of  mining , will join  the request  of exchange. New algo can kill or raise you depend  on dev efforts and  community support!

aginghippy

Activity: 83

I'm a man of many good opinions

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:26:32 PM

I would be so up for this if Nvidia GPU miner was available!
there is a ccminer version that supports the poly algorithm that I use

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1k6w7CQ

works really well with my 1080ti, i have it at -i 24 right now and get a very nice hash rate

Light, Love, and the Absence of Litigation <3
MPE Project

Activity: 122

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:32:49 AM

Call Withdraw 2017-11-27 03:21 and waiting still 17 hours..  status: Almost Done. I'm sending mail to support@ and silence! n1 exchange =\

that "status: Almost Done." reminds me one exchange... where people lost a lot of coins...
that slow work means that they do transactions not auto,but by themselfs.

ESJai

Activity: 131

I Mine Anything and Everything!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:47:47 AM

that "status: Almost Done." reminds me one exchange... where people lost a lot of coins...

The two I can think of:
bitzure (total scam) //I'm glad I didn't send any coins to there
cryptobroker (slow withdraw) //I didn't have the problem when I withdrew tho

They all looked similar in layouts.
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:50:32 AM

The two I can think of:

the best approach  is to go for cryptopia or stock.exchange then after some market volume hopefully yobit.
whereismyname (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 05:27:32 AM

The two I can think of:

the best approach  is to go for cryptopia or stock.exchange then after some market volume hopefully yobit.

I did receive email from stocks.exchange, I think I will pay the listing fee then hopefully people will donate to help cover this cost. Then, potentially people will donate to help listing fee for yobit.

Cryptopia raised their listing fee to some high amount that doesn't make sense to pay at this point, maybe though after a few months we do this.
aevren

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:25:58 AM

sgminer-polytimos not works on my Rigs. I tried on 4G and 8G but nothing. Tried .cl file with sgminer tribus, lyra2z and lbry editions too. But nothing. Smiley

Anybody check RX 580 4G & 8G hash rates?
The SHAman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:30:00 AM

The SHAman has added this coin to his teachings. This mystical blockfinder.guru will begin sending you riches every 15 minutes after your first discovered block is confirmed.

Simply let your miners meditate with The SHAman at:

-a polytimos -o stratum+tcp://stratum.blockfinder.guru:8463 -u <YOUR WALLET> -p c=PLYS

*0.5% mining fee on all coins. Use your coins wallet address, do not mine to a BTC wallet. Do not mine direct to an exchange wallet! blockfinder.guru is not responsible for lost coins mined direct to an exchange.

https://i.imgur.com/cyolfuQ.png
Retaliator

Activity: 298

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:32:02 AM

Low quality - only your spam posts in all topics, brother Chemist.

I am not your brother, dumb.  Grin And I am engineer, but WTF are you talking about at all? Huh Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: