Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:42:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or LTC long term?  (Read 169353 times)
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 12:20:03 PM

Eth has been driven upwards by the companies that has created their token under the ethereum network. While LTC has been calmly maintaining its ground while doing some forks. Base on this I can say LTC has a strong foundation and cannot easily be driven by any hypes. So, its the LTC for me.

bitljus

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:22:43 PM

I would divide the investment between ETH and LTC (70 \ 30).  Or I invested all in ETH.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1652
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

My personal opinion and analysis suggest that Ethereum is the best option. Unfortunately, Litecoin is coming to a level and it is stuck at those levels for a long time. Ethereum has become very valuable among the fastest growing cryptocurrencies in recent times. Of course, the second option, which has the highest volume in the market, is an important factor. That is my recommendation for short term and long term as Ethereum.

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:33:01 PM

Ethereum, better use case and more active development than litecoin.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:35:23 PM

ETH is going strong ang becoming a good coin in these days. You should prioritize ETH compared to other altcoins in this cryptocurrency market. ETHEREUM has a strong community that is supported. It is a good coin to start with. I think ETH has the potential to be as good as Bitcoin in the mere future. So try ETH instead of LTC.
yommey

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

Ethereum all the way...  I don't think btc can even grow faster than ethereum this year
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:48:39 PM

For the long term and secure you better to choose ethereum. Because ethereum is the best coin and some trading site have a ethereum exchange.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:48:49 PM

LTC is stuck to lite version of Bitcoin motto. Ethereum is being actively refined and updated and Ethereum is the prime fuel for ICOs.
Both coins are great and still profitable. But I believe Ethereum would be more beneficial than Litecoin in the long run.

Yes you can say it because it is really visible but the reality is when these two increase it's price then everybody who HODLs tons of amount will be an instant billionaire, especially litecoin, imagine you can bought it now for less than 1dollar each and HODL it for a very long time till it hits 1dollar each.
I highly recommend for those who have great patience to buy altcoins that has potential to grow unexpected in the future, like ethereum and litecoin.
yommey

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:01:36 PM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks

My personal opinion and analysis suggest that Ethereum is the best option. Unfortunately, Litecoin is coming to a level and it is stuck at those levels for a long time. Ethereum has become very valuable among the fastest growing cryptocurrencies in recent times. Of course, the second option, which has the highest volume in the market, is an important factor. That is my recommendation for short term and long term as Ethereum.

Nice reasoning.  It cannot be explained better unless one is a developer for LTC can knows what others don't know yet
yommey

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:07:04 PM

Listening to the speech of Vitalik Buterin, I have understood that this guy has got some smart plans he has not yet shared with the others. I would invest better in Ethereum, but LTC will survive and grow also, probably not so fast as ETH.

Correct
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:08:39 PM

Very interesting projects that today have a very good sign of trust among many projects, but I think that of these two projects it is worth choosing ethereum, because it is a platform and therefore it has more responsibility
rujak cingur

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:15:41 PM

I do not hesitate to choose ETH from LTC, I think ETH is better than LTC to invest in the long term
what I see of the ETH market is more developed than LTC

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
Herry toer

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

Ethereum is a very good coin has great potential for future success, can be seen from now many projects that use Ethereum, I think ETH reliable for the future, so the best choice for long-term investment is Ethereum.
adpinbr

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

Instead of choosing ETH or LTC in long terms, be wise about it, we can't predict anything and we cannot mostly say that one cryptocurrency will be successful in the future, I like your idea going 50/50 as a matter of fact go 50/50 instead of trying to choose from the 2, so as of now LTC and ETH are successfully going, but again anything possible can happen, and LTC or ETH one of them might go downside and the other might rise, we can't say anything without going into some further research and we cannot base our predictions without going on the web and finding more information about it, rest assured of luck to you, and may your investments go well, go 50/50 that is a good idea.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:28:39 PM

for my own I prefer to hold Ethereum because Ethereum likely will rise in the next year though long enough to hold it.
ETH is always potential coin.
But I like both Litecoin & Ethereum. I have those a little amount. people going to invest more ETH and LTC.
If you hold those, no loss will be, as I think. Some days market was down. But now going to rise.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

ETH is claerly the superior coin here,but the stability LTC offers is its main strength. its a good coin that will grow more with time, but for now, ETHis the way to go
you must know litecoin or other altcoins no one have stable about the price, because all coins in crypto is fluctuations, the price can be changes every second. and ethereum is best and better from LTC
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:36:15 PM

I do not like both of these coins, but if you choose between them, then the Etherium looks much better, the top 2 coin. LTC old and sleepy coin.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

I don't think Litecoin is a good investment for long term as currently it is nothing but a bitcoin clone with not much development happening. Also with coins like Nano which have instant and fee less transactions I don't think coins like Litecoin will be able to survive. Although the same cant be said about Ethereum, as its one of the most promising coin currently and has a bright future.
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:42:35 PM

Thanks
Ethereum is better to LTC coin. cux it have a strong team and developer

Most people trust in ETH it will give us a big profit in future.
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

I think now investing in eth for long time is the right choice.Now eth price is 500$ but after 5-6 months it will be $1000.Eth or Ltc I think eth is the right choice because it has a great platform.Also Eth is called next bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: