Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH or LTC long term?  (Read 169349 times)
Jr family

Activity: 161
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:57:04 AM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
I am more confident to Ethereum as a very well long term. because Ethereum has a steady development.
so that by making Ethereum for the long term will be very profitable and able to provide benefits in the future. so I suggest Ethereum long term.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:02:28 AM

If I invest long term I would definitely choose ETH because it's the best altcoin in the cryptocurrency market that I ever knew. ETH has a good leadership team, extremely supportive community and consistently builds ETH to become the best altcoin on the market. Most of my money is invested in ETH and I believe in it a lot.
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:08:10 AM

If I invest long term I would definitely choose ETH because it's the best altcoin in the cryptocurrency market that I ever knew. ETH has a good leadership team, extremely supportive community and consistently builds ETH to become the best altcoin on the market. Most of my money is invested in ETH and I believe in it a lot.
Ethereum is notable to many of the politicians. Even with those people wanting Ethereum it isn't useful inside a store. Litecoin has a better chance for that scenario.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
VeLa.RE

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:11:31 AM

I'd say they are both pretty good long term holds. You should consider long terms holds on some other alt coins that have a lot of room to grow in price. For example Phore, they are running a decentralized market place with a zero protocol that beats all of the existing players. Check them out.
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:32:13 AM

I'd better invest in eth for a long term.  Or you can divide the investment by 80 \ 20 (eth \ ltc).  But it seems to me the price for ltc will not grow very much.

I dont know why you choose LTC, but ETH is also my favorite coin. And there are so many coins that much better than LTC in the market.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:44:36 AM

Brand new to the cryptocurrency market.  Currently I hold a decent amount of LTC.  It's value has gone up nicely since I purchased it.  I've read all the predictions for LTC in 2018 and 2019.  It sounds promising as a long term hold...which is what I'm more comfortable doing...to reach $200 -$300 a coin.   I like the fact that there is a team in place trying hard to ensure it's future.  Charlie Lee may not be the most charismatic spokesman publicly but he's out there doing it which gives me confidence in his product.  Now, it's obvious that ETH is not going anywhere.  My question for the board is which outperforms the other in the next 5 years?  I tend to invest heavily in the direction that has the bigger upside.  Perhaps I should split my investing 50/50 regarding ETH and LTC?  What say the more experienced cryptocurrency gurus? 

I have nothing against BTC.  I don't see it going anywhere.  It is the giant.  However, I feel the current price point is too high for my liking. 

Thanks
Litecoin that had experienced this decline is experiencing a very good improvement. It makes Litecoins very good for the long term. otherwise in the circumstances of the development of Litecoin will have the potential to give considerable profits and far from some time ago for the price.

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Coopeer

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:47:42 AM

I think that investing in Ethereum may be a better choice. Because I believe that Ethereum will have better development prospects, the current price of Ethereum is still very low, so buying it now will be a very good choice.
nguyenthanh0270

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:11:03 PM

I think the future of eth exceeds from other altcoin. smart contracts and advanced technology are very influential in the future. therefore I am sure eth will continue to be pumped in next year.
insect

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:20:38 PM

I prefer ETH over LTC for long term investment. There are many ETH tokens in the network and investors buy ETH to investment in ICO project. Hence, there are always demand to push ETH price.
nleenam207

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:06:24 AM

Litecoin definitely has potential. Recently, a long-awaited update of SegWit was made, which was crucial for increasing the blocking capacity, reducing settlement time and reducing transaction processing costs. This should attract business and, possibly, investors.
Miztasnow1

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:16:58 AM

I, as a bounty hunter and investor. I will go for etherum. Etherum is incomparable with any other Altcoins. Etherum is not just a coin it's also use in transactions of Altcoins. I rather invest in etherum than ltc.
stue

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:36:55 AM

If comparing between ETH and LTC for the long term. Of course, LTC wins and is most worthy of long-term investments. Although ETH is known for its slow but consistent growth. But ETH will be faster to achieve maximum profit. LTC development is now also getting better, but support for LTC is not as big as ETH, and the increase is also not consistent like ETH. So it takes quite a long time to maximize the profit from LTC investment.
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:45:04 AM

Thanks

the development for LTC so far is stuck and not really good. meanwhile ETH have a great development and it can be used for any ICO's or airdrop. so, if u want invest in longterm  you should buy ETH, cause the development of ETH can be more better and bigger again.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
nicolesalv

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Ethereum Limited Edition ICO

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:04:01 AM
Merited by Lintel (2)

Thanks

Between LTC and Ethereum, I would recommend you to choose ethereum as the price of ethereum is consistent in increasing and also ethereum and bitcoin is the base in trading. There is a big potential that it will grow more bigger in the future. So for long term Ethereum will be good for hold.

[ JOIN OUR CROWDSALE    │    PRESALE ]
( E T H L )  ETHEREUM LIMITED
xx-man

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:04:23 AM

If for long-term investment I prefer ETH, because Eth still has excellent quality and trade in the future, and I do not think LTC is not good to be invested maybe this is only long term selection in doing future assessment.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:06:17 AM

I'd better invest in the etheric, because it's common for everyone to use the sales token ERC20 from eth.

But LTC will survive and grow, probably not as fast as ETH.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:12:50 AM

If for long-term investment I prefer ETH, because Eth still has excellent quality and trade in the future, and I do not think LTC is not good to be invested maybe this is only long term selection in doing future assessment.
It's true that ethereum is great for long-term investments,
let alone ethereum own future is quite promising,
and certainly the price of ethereum in the future can rise again

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

Thanks

Between LTC and Ethereum, I would recommend you to choose ethereum as the price of ethereum is consistent in increasing and also ethereum and bitcoin is the base in trading. There is a big potential that it will grow more bigger in the future. So for long term Ethereum will be good for hold.
yes I agree with you too . I am eyeing for ethereum too. Actually I am investing in ethereum.and holding it , my plan is for long term investment.  I believe also that it will have a bigger value in the future as it is consistently increasing.
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:04:03 AM

I think eth is better for long term holding. It is more promising than ltc so it  will bring us more money than we have expect if we are patient enough.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:07:06 AM

Yea i think ETH and LTC are both suitable for long term investment. But if i were you i first invest in btc, then i would prefer ETHERUM before LTC because of the use case of ETHERUM. The demand is certainly more for ETHERUM.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: