News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin or Ethereum or other Altcoins
Bitcoin - 99 (63.5%)
Ethereum - 26 (16.7%)
Other Altcoins - 31 (19.9%)
Total Voters: 156

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoins? Which is safer or more profitable?  (Read 4130 times)
the_viper

Activity: 315
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:08:56 PM

There is no doubt that Bitcoin is safer,and Altcoins are more profitable.But on the other hand,altcoins are very very risky.Besides,you can consider ICO coins which are very charmful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fedor07

Activity: 282

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:19:28 PM

Well , off course that Bitcoin, Bitcoin is more safer them Altcoins and not profitable . In my opinion, off course , a lot of people are maybe thinking that Altcoins is more safer an profitable then Bitcoin but they are wrong . Bitcoin has a bigger value , you can make money on forum , Bitcoin is a good investment. And Altcoins to , but I think that Bitcoin is just better then any other cryptocurrency
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

Neither Bitcoin, nor altcoin is safe. They are extremely risky to invest, and if you are planning to make an investment then be prepared to lose the entire amount (in case something bad happens). That said, there is a chance that BTC/Alts may give you many times the returns when compared to the traditional investment assets. But everything will depend on your luck.
tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:10:32 PM

If you are looking for high profit in less time, alt coins will help. Otherwise invest in Bitcoins.
Papaczed

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:25:24 PM

If you are looking for high profit in less time, alt coins will help. Otherwise invest in Bitcoins.
Both altcoins and bitcoin is safe and profitable but for me bitcoin is stilll more profitable and more safer because it is the best crytpocurrency and the transaction using bitcoi is more easy and very secured and i knoe that we can earn more more money with bitcoin.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:47:40 PM

I would suggest you split your money in 2 part, buy Bitcoin with the major part and get some altcoins with the minor part.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

In the past few months and based on my own experience if you want to get more profit,  I would suggest altcoins.  In our country we cannot use directly convert our tokens into dollars. We need to convert it first into bitcoin before we can convert it in our real money.  Honestly speaking I gain more profit with altcoins becausw they are just starting to boom while bitcoin already reach the peak of its value I think.
b3llsf1l3s

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 02:56:20 PM

If you want profit, especially for daily profit, i suggest you take trading on some altcoin, if you do that, it would be profitable
i don't know what you mean here about safety, (i assume it about exchange). for safety you can use bittrex or poloniex exchange and activate 2FA feature. the only problem when your funds is in the exchanger was, if those markets get hacked, your funds has a chance of being stolen.

xxx3

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:04:10 PM

Bitcoin is a safer option. It has the first mover advantage as well as the advantage of mass adoption. It's possible that many people know what Bitcoin knows better about what it is.
However, in terms of investment and profitability, I would say that the stakes win in front of him.
Buying into BTC is now expensive. Future price levels are uncertain in the long run. Alts on the other hand proved to offer very high yields in the short term. Surely the risk is greater so it should be something to consider when making decisions.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Divide your money. You can invest in bitcoins now since its price was low compared to it ATH price. Invest in some altcoins too. It is said that 2018 will be altcoin's year and I think it is quite true because some altcoins are showing off.

A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:21:26 PM

In my opinion, If you want a long term investment go to bitcoin because bitcoin is the mother of cyrptos. it is more stable and safest in all coins. but if you want a short term investment then go to altcoins like ethereum or litecoin. altcoins have the high profit.

To my mind, it is better to deal both with Bitcoins and altcoins. Certainly, before buying alts you should learn a lot about the market and the potential of all coins. Pay attention at Ripple – this crypto I think will grow and show its power I think. Ethereum is great as well!
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:52:44 PM

Neither Bitcoin, nor altcoin is safe. They are extremely risky to invest, and if you are planning to make an investment then be prepared to lose the entire amount (in case something bad happens). That said, there is a chance that BTC/Alts may give you many times the returns when compared to the traditional investment assets. But everything will depend on your luck.
I think every kind of trading and investment is risky, either  it is day trading or online, both have the same kind of risk involve. But the income that we can get from trading and investment that is not possible from any other source of income. I think in present time trading altcoin can give us a good profit, but the most important is to select a potentially good altcoin for trading and investment.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 03:26:17 PM

I think, bitcoin or altcoin are both profitable because each has a fluctuating price and certainly can profit us, if we can find a good opportunity to start investing.
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:40:53 PM

I think, bitcoin or altcoin are both profitable because each has a fluctuating price and certainly can profit us, if we can find a good opportunity to start investing.
I agree with your opinion. However, in my opinion, bitcoin is the best profit if invested in the right time.
Learn a few altcoin information, it is also great.
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:03:08 PM

Yes! both Bitcoin and altcoin investment are profitable it's all depend on your goals . Now,Bitcoin is thriving because it is the first and most popular cryptocurrency out there. It has the first mover advantage and it is also backed by an extensive network of miners who keep it safe. In terms of technology or features, however, Bitcoin falls short of its peers. i am not saying you shouldn’t have Bitcoin, but you should also acknowledge other cryptocurrencies out there and invest. 

Decalcomania

Activity: 96

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency, so it is obvious that bitcoin is more safer and more profitable. Bitcoin is also the most popular cryptocurrency in the world. I prefer to you to buy bitcoin than altcoins.

torunf

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:08:25 PM

Hello family, I need to take an informed decision on this issue

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Pls I need your thoughts and opinions on this....thanks

if only there was a certain answer for this... everyone would invest in that then.
Cryptoman69

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

Bitcoin and Atcoin is same profitable for today. Different ways can be used but in the last almost same earnings. Bitcoin is expensive until now and other altcoins is pursuing bitcoin. I only see that they are just the same when you used to convert, Bitcoin sell to buy altcoins, or altcoin sell to buy Bitcoin?
emmagloor

Activity: 74

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 04:20:02 PM

Both of them are safe and profitable if you can invest on right ICO platform.Do some research and find out a good ICO.I invest on Bullcoin gold.You may check it out.
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:23:15 PM

Bitcoins is more profitable and much safer than altcoins since altcoins are based on bitcoins, and bitcoin is like the godfather of altcoins. Alt coins may be profitable, but not as huge as bitcoins. And safe but not as safe as btc. Because some may lead into scams so be careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: