News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin or Ethereum or other Altcoins
Bitcoin - 99 (63.5%)
Ethereum - 26 (16.7%)
Other Altcoins - 31 (19.9%)
Total Voters: 156

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoins? Which is safer or more profitable?  (Read 4142 times)
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

I think both of them are risky. However, with the development of Bitcoin, maybe Bitcoin is safer and can get more profitable.
Every investment have risk, but I only trust in bitcoin cause bitcoin is more profitable. In 9 years bitcoin is the only one coin that give unlimited income to all his investors.
INBOT

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:10:10 PM

This is a tricky question and there is no one right answer.

Safety depends a lot on the user too. And as an investor one should always do thorough research before putting any money in.

There are many interesting altcoins on the market with high potential for growing due to solid businesses the coin in based on.

People who want to change the world and see good things happening will continue investing in altcoins because they want to be part in these revolutionary businesses.

Our revolution in Inbot is an AI-powered platform for trusted introductions. Our global community of ambassadors help companies build trusted relationships with their customers, starting with a warm introduction to the right decision makers.

The ambassadors get rewarded for their introductions and everyone wins. No more cold calling or email spam!

For more information and registering please check https://inbot.io/join/r1Kvm80NG or https://t.me/intoken
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:20:36 PM

Aside from Bitcoin and Ethereum, there are more than 1,200 coins and tokens to choose from. Choosing which coin would be the most profitable in the short or long term can be extremely hard. Coming to Bitcoin vs Altcoin, Investing in Bitcoin is a safer option, but the growth in Altcoin is tremendous and quick. There are many Altcoin which grew around 1000% in 8 months. With such profit, risk follows. While Altcoin is riskier when compared to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has a stable growth & drop, but Altcoin growth and drop is exponential.
donalfonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

I think most of the altcoins need more gestation time before they can start producing. They need to produce more tangible results and then they'll gain some traction. I'm just speaking of them as a whole and not as one particular coin or token.
I agree with this, but event at that, I think its good to have a diversified portfolio, so try not to still keep all your eggs in a basket. A mix with bitcoin being the larger share is ok.

Thank you

ELONCITY    ❱ ❱ ❱ ❱    Power The world for FREE!
Public Sale Coming Soon  │  https://eloncity.io/
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

Hello family, I need to take an informed decision on this issue

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Pls I need your thoughts and opinions on this....thanks
Suppose you want a long-term investment, I suggest to invest in bitcoin. Because I have experienced it myself.
But if you want to try short-term investments, try starting with altcoin, like Ethereum, Litecoin, and EOS. Because the coin is arguably the best after bitcoin.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:08:32 PM

Both bitcoin and altcoins are equally profitable. It all depends on the market situation, some time it favors bitcoin and some time it favors altcoins. As far as safety is concerned, I think bitcoin is more safer than altcoins, there are only a few established altcoins, these are safer but all other altcoins are not that safer.
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:19:49 PM

in my opinion,bitcoin is the safest place to invest and is good for long-term investing, plus bitcoin is the first trusted and trusted crypto currency. if for altcoin is actually more profitable to invest and trade, because altcoin has more potential in trade, but you must be smart and careful, because in altcoin there is a lot of deception and everything but I think it is better to invest in altcoins first since they have cheaper prices but choose those who have great backgrounds or those that have potential to grow its prices. After you get more and more profit then that's the time to invest in bitcoin to make more profit of it when it rises.so best of luckBTC
roshanface123

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

As per the current result of bitcoin says its value gets dull in market and etherium is in a good form in market value.Comparatively altcoins otherwise etherium is the crypto that profitable in the current market.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

If you want a long term investment i think you should go on bitcoin because it has a high possibility to have profit and a low risk of loss and thats pretty good if youre just starting but if you would prefer short term investment you should go with altcoin because it is cheaper but it has a high possibility of risk because there is many Altcoins to choose and some of them are scams but some of them are high profitable but you have to choose carefully among many Altcoins.
Gayolues98

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

for a long term investment I choose bitcoin, I think investing bitcoin is safer compared to invest altcoin. but if I want to trade I choose trading altcoin it is very profitable.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

I think you need to profit then the long-term investment of bitcoin better than altcoin and altcoin can be short-term investments. But not all altoin and you need to choose a good potential altcoin to make a profit. Bitcoin as a stable and good coin. So bitcoin can be safer than altcoin. Cool
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:17:50 PM

I think that now it's not worth counting on big profits from bitcoin. Therefore, it is best to distribute your funds in bitcoin, ethereum, and altcoyin, if you know which of them should be considered promising. This, probably, will be the most correct choice in the current conditions.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

A lot of people are arguing that Ethereum is safer than Bitcoin since it has better technology and more utility, which contrasts with Bitcoins main asset of it's name brand and being first.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:24:44 PM

I think that profit is the same but bitcoin is just safer. You never know what gonna happen with noname altcoins but bitcoin is working science 2009.
nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:24 PM

investment in most of altcoins is very risky but if you will choice the right one, it can be very profitable. On the other hand bitcoin - not so risky and not very profitable. For long term the best choice is to buy altcoins like eos, ada and neo imo
eelectrick

Activity: 217
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:15:24 AM

I also think bitcoin is more safer and much more profitable since it's a proven fact that bitcoins are capable enough of large
and rapid price growths and dips as well. But it recovers fast if the market is well substantially at it's peak and best conditions.
But altcoins are also well known to be profitable, given the fact that you choose the best and reliable altcoins in the market.
But personally I invested and choose both, since altcoins lately depend on bitcoin's market conditions, it tends to follow it's
lead. So if bitcoins performs well, altcoins will perform remarkably well. If everything goes down, well it's a red day.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:21:28 AM

There are hundreds of other alt-coins out there which are also being bought and sold. Bitcoin is still king right now and is the market leader in terms of value per coin.
Robert543

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:28:49 AM

Treat bitcoin as an investment,so it can provide profits later in life and before trading altcoins,understand the market and its trends.
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:54:19 AM

For me bitcoin is the best cryptocurrecy, it's already proven and tested. When it's going to safer and profitable, bitcoin have characteristic on it. If you manage bitcoin correctly and wisely, you will gain more profit.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Yes I know that different on bts or altcoin, I understand end goal is grow BTC. But what’s the method  Could you kindly explain it to me, on how to grow the portfolio how to take profit things to remember and be aware of when doing it. It would in valuable for this business.we good safest profit business are two coins.invest in good altcoins like and a few more coins.Altcoins market is correct exchange You may gain a lot or lose a lot. The safest way I usually do is I buy these coins when it dips hard, like more than percentage kind of drop. If you pick a good coins, normally it would bounce back. Now this is very important, once it hits your target profit, sell it. Don’t wait for it to get higher. Log in that profit back to BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: