News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin or Ethereum or other Altcoins
Bitcoin - 99 (63.5%)
Ethereum - 26 (16.7%)
Other Altcoins - 31 (19.9%)
Total Voters: 156

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Altcoins? Which is safer or more profitable?  (Read 4130 times)
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:29:13 PM

In the crypto market, investing in Bitcoin is still safest because bitcoin is the leader of cryptocurrencies and the market cap of Bitcoin is 44% of the market. we also see the price of Bitcoin affect very much to the price of other altcoins.
But i think that investing in Bitcoin now do not give much profit because the price of Bitcoin is high, it's too hard to the price of Bitcoin can 5x or 10x in the next few year. Instead of we can invest in altcoins which have good project behind like: Ethereum, NEO, NANO... and the price of them is very cheap now.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Hello family, I need to take an informed decision on this issue

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

Pls I need your thoughts and opinions on this....thanks
bitcoin will be more advantageous than other altcoin because bitcoin is still considered to be the king of all crypto currencies therefore other altcoin prices follow the bitcoin price development therefore if choosing the more profitable I suggest you to invest in bitcoin
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:03:27 PM

Bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency, and that makes it the most trusted and used among of all the other altcoins, so its the most safe to get hold of, I think it might be safer to invest in bitcoin, but altcouin's investment is likely to be quite lucrative.
Better go in BTC fist and then take some % of that and go for alts, so you may lose or gain in short term and have profit either way in the long term
AntoCokbun

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

if talking about security then I will be more trust in bitcoin but if we look for profit then it would be more appropriate to choose altcoin, especially in short term.

Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 05:58:58 PM

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion ,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start a fresh bitcoin investment?

As for me, the best cryptocurrency for long-term investment is bitcoin, despite many problems (unless you are an experienced trader). If you know the crypto market pretty well and can quickly make right decisions, it will be more profitable to invest capital in several approved altcoins.
EleGiggle

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:30:19 PM

Yes Bitcoin is more reliable than any alternative cryptocurrency due to decentralization and network effect
nasiwaju

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:43:32 PM

Well, if you're trading bitcoin for dollar 💵, it's highly profitable for those who can read chart 📈 and follow technical analysis but if you want to earn more bitcoin you have to trade altcoin against bitcoin. However, it require more trading skills to trade Altcoins

Beyond Seen Screen ─ The missing link between video & content (https://ico.beyondseenscreen.com)
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:38:13 PM

If your going to invest in some coins, make sure that those are the promising one. Its ok to invest in other coins as long as you know if they will improve or not. Future of your investments are also yours so choose your coins wisely.

faruk34

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

ETH: 0x1C829E7A1b5cA44cc381863e10448504e07f78e9

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

Bitcoin is a coin with little risk but a coin that requires patience. Altcoins are both coin types that can both make quick money and lose quick money. So the risk is high but the profit is high. Your choice depends on your desire to win. I think it would be better to have both in your cart

Awaknow

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:03:24 AM

I'm thinking that investing in a number of the other several altcoins might be much better

If you are going to invest in the long term you can try to invest in BITCOIN.Namun if you want to fight in the short term maybe Altcoin is the right choice. But any decision is in your hands to learn carefully everything you will do.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

With the present challenges with the blockchain technology and its present congestion,

Is it still safe, wise and as profitable as before to start afresh bitcoin investment?

I prefer Bitcoin over Altcoin. Because I think the most profitable and can survive until the future is Bitcoin. Maybe a lot of Altcoins also very rapid development but very difficult if Altcoin wants to compete with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been proven from year to year the price is always up and very promising for its users.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:51:33 AM

everything is safe but profitable for then that's pretty difficult to find it out. It could just be more likely because the ethereum still remains a big name with coins but do not yet have a value that is high enough.
EHT7500

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

There are so many buzz and noise going around Ethereum lately. It gained some considerable value, which it has not shown in the past months. I think people are beginning to be hopeful that it could again regain its power, because at one point, it was the second most popular and powerful cryptocurrency around, second only to bitcoin. Also, it has proven how reliable it is many times over, which is somewhat a safe bet for people in the cryptocurrency world.
Maglaver

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:55:35 PM

I'm investing in altcoins, because of potentially higher gains. In airdrops, you can get them for free.
It may be risky to invest in altcoins, but if you diversify your investment enough you should be safe.
coskunc

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:57:41 PM

It is safe to invest in bitcoin.
It is more profitable if you invest in the right altcoin, but it is not safe and really risky.
Airdrops depend, I prefer bounties. They can be really profitable in long term
Zlatna Kopa4ka

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

Depends on how long you want to invest. Long-term definitely Bitcoin, short-term you can go with some altcoins. Definitely look at the backround of the coin acknowledge it and after all of that decide if its worth your investment. Ethereum is not a bad choice either, looking at it long-term, could be even better than Bitcoin.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:32:17 PM

Long Term: Bitcoins
Short Term: Altcoins

Bitcoins is the first cryptocurrency, and that makes it the most trusted and used amongst all the other altcoins, so its the most safe to get hold of. However, since the price is so high right now, don't expect it to increase tenfold in the next few years as it would be a little unrealistic, but possible though.

Altcoins, or Initial Coin Offerings (ICO), can have potential if researched upon, which makes it more profitable, however, there are many scamcoins revolving about ICOs and altcoins, making it more risky than having Bitcoin.

It is up to you, but if you are new to BTC, I suggest getting some Bitcoin first. Smiley

I agree with this. The most safest coin to invest is bitcoin because of its popularity and being the pioneer of all coins, it has been through many situations but still survive. ICOs short term investment is right though. There are some news stated that some ICO is just doing good for a month and later on little by little they escape. If you invest here in short term then it is just safer than other.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
vfrias

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:54:08 PM

Definitely Bitcoin is more safer, and the basic economic rules appears again - "more risk, more profit". Choose correct altcoins with good fundamentals and strong develop team and trackrecord to minimize the risk involved.

seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

If you are brave enough to risk then try altcoins. I am sure it will be worth it especially if it is a success. Also, altcoins are temporary, but you can still get benefits from it. On the other hand, holding bitcoins, I think, is safer because you just hold your bitcoin and wait for the price to rise. In both, you need to be patient to wait for the good fruit of your efforts.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:51:23 AM

Definitely Bitcoin. There are some altcoins that might be more profitable short term, but the btc will be around for the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: