Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: do you think bitcoin is controversial ?  (Read 3313 times)
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:54:33 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:52:36 PM by JCLee

Bitcoin has always been controversial with investors as well as people about the exchange rate of it is always increasing unstable. With the disadvantages that Bitcoin has as high transaction costs, the transaction time is very successful so if the future does not solve the problem Bitcoin will be replaced by other cryptos.

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sizzle729

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:01:40 AM

Controversial because it is gaining  so much popularity nowadays and is shaking the very core of the banking industry.
Criminals have creative minds, any money can be used in such unlawful activities right under the noses of the government without them knowing it. Blame it on the people/ user and not on bitcoin.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:22:50 AM

There are currently two contradictory rumors about Bitcoin, one side thinking that the future of the currency will be Bitcoin, the other thinks the future Bitcoin will be replaced by altcoins, and the new altcoins are the future of money, become global currencies.

I think the first rumor will be true, as it happens today that the bitcoin gap and altcoin are still too far away so to replace bitcoin with altcoin takes a long time, but generally I hope to always get a profit.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:57:24 PM

When something gets into existence with uniqueness it becomes a controversial subject. Same is happening with bitcoin, and importantly being decentralized makes it much into controversy. This will slowly get saturation when people start to believe the technology and adopt bitcoin for a bigger and better development.
cryptocurrency is a challenge for both central banks and financial supervision.Although Bitcoin embodies the dream of a universal currency facilitating monetary transactions,there are big debates around him
In fact, while listening to the news some days back and what the media keep saying about bitcoin and also how some people just spread bullshit when they have no single knowledge about bitcoin, I just keep laughing at how crazy everything is and the level of controversy has caused and I am not really surprised anyway as it is normal for a new tech that would really not be accepted by some who feel they can keep putting citizens in bondage.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:29:01 PM

Honestly,I just want to say that Bitcoin is really controversial. Because of some factors work here like illegal work,hire a hacker, hire a shooter and so on which is really harmful. For those kings of illegal work,people need to use Bitcoin.Because, their demand is fulfilled by getting Bitcoin.

Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 04:32:19 PM

There are currently two contradictory rumors about Bitcoin, one side thinking that the future of the currency will be Bitcoin, the other thinks the future Bitcoin will be replaced by altcoins, and the new altcoins are the future of money, become global currencies.

I think the first rumor will be true, as it happens today that the bitcoin gap and altcoin are still too far away so to replace bitcoin with altcoin takes a long time, but generally I hope to always get a profit.
I think the reason there is gap between bitcoin and altcoin is the fact that most of the countries are accepting bitcoin to be exchange with flat and not in any other altcoin. If the exchange for instance of ethereum and a local currency become available to many countries, I think ethereum will surpass bitcoin since it is more functional.

Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

Bitcoin has always been controversial from the very start it has been launched. Controversy is in most cases supported by the government which is unpleased with the breakthrough of the Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is slowly conquering the market and with the implementation of major companies, people of importance are accusing the developers of this coin because they are afraid for the future of the centralized currencies.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
Based on what it has done last year, no one can say that bitcoin is not controversial anymore. Almost all the people around the world are talking about bitcoin and many are surprised because of the sudden pump that occured. It will surely make more controversies in the future and we should not be surprised by it anymore but it should not be tolerated and entertained or else trouble would occur for sure.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:41:22 PM

as we know so many reason to make controversial bit coin currency in practical or real media sanitation. if  we observe very carefully  few past few years we have seen that  criminal activities  or occurrence  are occurred by the help of hackers and trader make it famous moving thousand of dollars outside by cheating  with government law enforcement for that reason value of bitcoin increasing very high. even they make money away from center bank and government unable to hold money from general people and through this process people convert this money into different things. i think this is enough for making controversial and what do you think about my think ?
I really think so that bitcoin is indeed a very controversial currency. We have all witnessed how it has risen to the top and many people started investing on bitcoin because of what happened last year. I am still expecting a lot more from bitcoin and I hope things would keep on getting more better here so that all of us would benefit from it when the future came.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:44:02 PM

Bitcoin is controversial because criminals, hackers who use btc give reason to speak bad about him. The media also does not help just looking for bad things. People need to know and understand the blockchain. Then it will stop being controversial for them because they will start to understand bitcoin.
Cryptosymphony

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

Bitcoin is a revolutionary idea, and by definition anything revolutionary is controversial for who doesn't want any change
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:45:18 AM

Yes I do. Bitcoin has been so popular nowadays and its popularity is very surprising since it is all because of the sudden increase of bitcoin's value. You will really see a lot of people converting their fiat to bitcoin because the value has been increasing a lot these days. They take it as an opportunity which is a good idea as long as they are able to dessiminate few informations about bitcoin.
Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity in the previous year and if people think it is controversial then it has not gained so much fame and people are now crazy about bitcoin, bitcoin is crystal clear investment and people are mature now they properly investigate about bitcoin before investing and when they get full satisfaction then they invest into it and bitcoin will gain more popularity because people will not losten to rumors.
BiiT MAster 666

Activity: 225
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:49:08 AM

There are a lot of wallets for the king of the world of digital currency, bitcoin. Bitcoin has more wallets than any other digital currency due to its popularity and more. Companies and teams make bags for Bitcoin.
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:23:32 PM

Bitcoin as a whole is controversial itself, among any other cryptocurrencies out there. Issues rising about the use of cryptocurrencies as a mode of payment and taking over fiat money has been a long controversy that has been debated several times in the forum long before the issues about the usage of bitcoin in criminal activities and the issue your pointing out is just one of the problem that bitcoin has to face.
nwahshearthiad

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:00:24 PM

Bitcoin is indeed very controversial because of how you can earn it, how high the price it can get, government being against it because they cant have control over it, scammers who use to lure people.
vectorshield

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:26:37 PM

Everything new, where nobody can understand exactly the consequences is called "controversial".
Of course, bitcoin is a tool, and can be used for the bad of for the good. But this is valable for any tool.
True, everything that is like bitcoin will be called controversial, the Internet was controversial at first as well since you could access all kind of information people were worried about what you could do in it and finally people have accepted the fact of always been connected to the Internet.
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Everything new, where nobody can understand exactly the consequences is called "controversial".
Of course, bitcoin is a tool, and can be used for the bad of for the good. But this is valable for any tool.
True, everything that is like bitcoin will be called controversial, the Internet was controversial at first as well since you could access all kind of information people were worried about what you could do in it and finally people have accepted the fact of always been connected to the Internet.
Since the birth of a bitcoin and a wave of support for it, from that moment all controversy began with meetings of government and the press. I think that most countries see the benefits of bitcoin and cryptocurrency, but because they do not have the proper management, most countries in the world do not yet accept bitcoin and cryptocurrency. But I think that sooner or later, in order to survive and develop, one must always adapt to new things.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
quantumcomputing11

Activity: 106

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:34:09 PM

I don't think it would be controversial actually but the only reason I think it is this way is because of how the media paints the picture. They try and say that bitcoin is an underground currency, or that bitcoin is bad and blockchain is good but they really have their head up their asses on this one. Bitcoin couldn't be any more harmonious and you will witness this once the world is changed for the better.

Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:36:44 PM

There are positive and negative to bitcoin.It is controversial because other govement are not still legalized the fact that people are not still aware to other crypto currrencies.They might think its controversial because anonymous use to some illegal activities.Bitcoin is the future money itself.Bitcoin should be understand and use correctly

freecastle

Activity: 71

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

Of course he is, that's what makes his charm ahah
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: