Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
areschen

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:25:15 PM

If it's possible to combine cryptonews, backtesting and the autotrader, would it be possible to make a fully automatic trader that derives the best strategy from historical data? I mean what do we even need humans for anymore? Tongue

Yes, you can combine these 3 functions, but also there are more functions that can be comined with Backtesting/Autotrading, such as Cryptoscanner, Arbitrage Scanner and more Wink

You can use all these functions manually, but also combine all of them and create automated strategy - you only need to check your daily profits;)

It can freely combine and match different functions.  the complexity of the development seems to be difficult

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:28:56 PM

Is there a soft cap also? Or just a hard cap?
I did not find anything on their site about a softcap, only hardcap 100 000 eth..

They already said on one of the first pages that they don't have a soft cap.
how could that be? if they dont need a softcap they dont need a funding???

it means they'll work with whatever they get.

But that's not realistic, right? If I'm the only funder and send them 5 ETH I can assure you, those % ETH will not make a return for me.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:36:52 PM

You can specify many parameters to filter news. I.e. You can choose a few cryptocurrencies (not all), the desired keywords, specify the type of sources and more. On our side - we will also prepare the "HOT" content - based on previous tests that we make. To filter and give users important data.

Its will be very interesting. How much will be cost fee for using your platform? Or this will be free?  Huh

What I have read before now is that there will be free functions and the paid one.
I think initially most function will be free and then there will be more and more paid functions.

And users will be pay for this function in their tokens? Or with other cryptocurrencies as well?
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:43:11 PM

What exchanges are you guys planing to support for autotrading feature? Does User need to define some values while auto trading?

In the Algory platform we are going to support over 100 cryptocurrency exchanges.

Autotrading feature will be implemented in many of them. Especially in these where the the liquidity and trading volume are highest.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:48:44 PM

What exchanges are you guys planing to support for autotrading feature? Does User need to define some values while auto trading?

In the Algory platform we are going to support over 100 cryptocurrency exchanges.

Autotrading feature will be implemented in many of them. Especially in these where the the liquidity and trading volume are highest.

its sound good to hear, over 100 cryptocurrency exchange is huge amount

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 04:55:44 PM

Ivsca, yes but you need to know that it will not be 100 in one day.Smiley The exchanges will be added in sequence

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:09:02 PM

This tool, ICO Analyzer, is really powerful in my opinion, it's not only for investors, it's powerful as hell for bounty hunters (not the type that dump his tokens, the one that hold tokens because he finds a good project)

I wonder how ICO Analyzer is different from the various sites that rank ICO's now.

You have to go trough all those sites (and many times you only see paid article), in Algory you will have all things sorted out in one place.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

you mean, you want to support 100 cryptocurrencies on exchanges or support 100 exchanges?  Huh
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:13:09 PM

wow, each cryptocurrency exchange have different api , this is a huge integrate work .

captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

This all sounds so great!
Cant wait to see this platform in action. I'm very curious and in the meantime very excited!

This can be a great platform.
Keep it up devs!
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:22:30 PM

you mean, you want to support 100 cryptocurrencies on exchanges or support 100 exchanges?  Huh
Support 100 cryptocurrencies on exchanges, 100 is not so much, when the platform starts to appear a lot more coins.
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:25:55 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 05:38:04 PM by AlgoryProject

you mean, you want to support 100 cryptocurrencies on exchanges or support 100 exchanges?  Huh
Support 100 cryptocurrencies on exchanges, 100 is not so much, when the platform starts to appear a lot more coins.

We are going to support over 100 exchanges but 100 will not be added from the first releases. Wink We will start with less number of exchanges and will be increasing it. More exchanges will be added gradually.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:34:53 PM

If it's possible to combine cryptonews, backtesting and the autotrader, would it be possible to make a fully automatic trader that derives the best strategy from historical data? I mean what do we even need humans for anymore? Tongue

Yes, you can combine these 3 functions, but also there are more functions that can be comined with Backtesting/Autotrading, such as Cryptoscanner, Arbitrage Scanner and more Wink

You can use all these functions manually, but also combine all of them and create automated strategy - you only need to check your daily profits;)

Ooh I like that. It's like Lego for cryptocurrency traders. But just like Lego the magic is in making the right combinations. I have a feeling tweaking the modules is going to be time consuming, but probably also more fun and mentally stimulating than just trying to time the market.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:40:31 PM

you mean, you want to support 100 cryptocurrencies on exchanges or support 100 exchanges?  Huh

We are going to support over 100 exchanges but 100 will not be added from the first releases. Wink We will start with less number of exchanges and will be increasing it. More exchanges will be added gradually.

that's a bold plan. what about the tokens? on which exchanges will they be trade-able.

niklasmato

Merit: 263

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

Is there a soft cap also? Or just a hard cap?
I did not find anything on their site about a softcap, only hardcap 100 000 eth..

They already said on one of the first pages that they don't have a soft cap.
how could that be? if they dont need a softcap they dont need a funding???

it means they'll work with whatever they get.

But that's not realistic, right? If I'm the only funder and send them 5 ETH I can assure you, those % ETH will not make a return for me.

That's true, but your assumption is not realistic. They will get a lot more then 5ETH.
IF they can give a demo or a POC this project can get a lot of funding.
kraterion

Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:02:19 PM

You will add decentralized exchanges as well? Because I think next year we will see many of them in the market

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
greatteager

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:05:07 PM

An impressive amount of work awaits you, I'm interested in the ICO analyzer, do you have experience with ICO?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:05:46 PM

You will add decentralized exchanges as well? Because I think next year we will see many of them in the market
There are really some related Icos, I hope for them, it will be great this step forward, the possibility of adding them to revolutionary and grandiose projects like Algory will be very good
greatteager

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:30:38 PM

I wonder how many people you have in the team? do you have a professional for ICO? I study only ICO, old coins do not bring much profit.
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:33:09 PM

Yes, we are also going to add decentralized exchanges. We are open for new sources of data.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: