Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:49:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114104 times)
Disna

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:58:47 PM

Why all of the sudden you stopped to post blog entries/articles about your tools? It was a great method to let everyone know more about the future development. By the way till now you raised only 400 ETH, it's definetely a shame because this can be a great platform with real usage

blog bounty is still active. You can also see the bounty page.
I think 400 ether is too little. but there is more time. algory will collect more money.

We don't stop it Smiley We added recently another one and today. Soon will be more about functions. Also I would like to inform you that we are working on Cryptoscanner and Cryptonews - we will publish in next weeks more update regarding to this.

You can always follow us on Medium: https://medium.com/algory-project

I think the team should make a big surprise to attract investors to participate in ICO before the fundraising time is over
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:25:29 PM

Algory project that helps traders to make any good trade is a little tiny tool that contain a lot of information that will assist trader to make a good entry. This tool will be very popular in the future as crypto-trading going big next year.

Yes man, people don't think about that, there are 1360 crypto currencies right now, we need something like Algory and we need it asap!

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:39:58 PM

What is the soft cap Huh

I would assume there would be more investments. Looks like a solid trading tool. I'd use it

We haven't got soft cap. At this moment we are working on Cryptonews and Cryptoscanner. These two tools will be implemented first.

So, at my last look of ~400 Eth, if nothing else comes in, that would be considered successful and development would proceed?

Yes, we have been working on MVP. Algory project will be developed as we mentioned earlier. But not as fast as it is mentioned in Roadmap.
It's a bit disappointing( but I hope everything will be fine)
Disna

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:46:58 AM

Algory Crowdsale is LIVE - Join now and get 20% bonus!

Register at: Algory Project

Thanks Algory team for the reminder but I already joined the crowdsale! Guys this is the chance for you to buy some Algory so that you can have the 20% bonus!

hi, I've already tried to join - but I'm not able and I don't know why Sad I've already changed the gas limit to 250k but still doesn't work..
maybe someone know what can be the reason?

What Ethereum wallet are you using?

Make sure that you set Gas Price - 60 GWEI
Gas limit 250 000 is OK, so only try to increase Gas Price and the transaction should be accepted.

Wow the fee became so high since the kitties clogged the network? I really hate kitties now. with that gas limit and price, now the gas fee is around USD10 right?

Yes, the kitties are the reason Wink

But it is not 10$, it's rather 1-2$. So much less than in Bitcoin haha Smiley

I think there are lots of factors. You have to timing it right. There are times that kitties sellers and buyers are so active they're clogging the network. there are times that they are not. So maybe luck also has something to do with it. And besides gas limit? gas price? it's actually confusing.

I can't imagine if we let some kind of project like kitties be launched simultaneously, eth network will be clogged ICO will difficulty get fund from investor because many investors save funds in form of ETH
arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

The project is great and the allocation for the bounty fund is big enough. this is one project that should be a list to follow and become an investor. I think this project will be a great success with a good team.
Eticello

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:10:55 PM

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon this project yesterday, and it honestly looks very interesting. I'm intrigued to invest!

There are a couple of concerns though. Many ICO projects seem rather fishy, and especially with the extreme price surge of the Bitcoin, I feel like I should be wary of projects that have been announced after this price surge (Like Algory). Hopefully some of you can help me with those concerns.

Furthermore, I've got some questions.

- The hardcap.
I read in the comments in this thread, that regardless of whether they'll reach the hardcap, they will continue on their project. Does anyone have a legitimate source?

- Coin distribution.
What happens to the remainder of the coins? Will they be distributed?

- Crowdsale.
The crowdsale has been up for a couple of days now, and not even 5% has been reached. Yes it's a new project, but I find this quite troublesome.

Thanks!
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:43:51 PM

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon this project yesterday, and it honestly looks very interesting. I'm intrigued to invest!

There are a couple of concerns though. Many ICO projects seem rather fishy, and especially with the extreme price surge of the Bitcoin, I feel like I should be wary of projects that have been announced after this price surge (Like Algory). Hopefully some of you can help me with those concerns.

- The hardcap.
I read in the comments in this thread, that regardless of whether they'll reach the hardcap, they will continue on their project. Does anyone have a legitimate source?

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.
The crowdsale has been up for a couple of days now, and not even 5% has been reached. Yes it's a new project, but I find this quite troublesome.

Thanks!

Yes, we are have been working on our project. We will launch it, but for sure not as quick as we wish it to happen.

Unsold token
We consider post-sale for further financing. But at this  moment we hope  that launching demo/mvp version will help to gather more people interested in our project.
But to be clear we are not going  to sell  unsold token on market.

AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:46:28 PM

What is the soft cap Huh

I would assume there would be more investments. Looks like a solid trading tool. I'd use it

We haven't got soft cap. At this moment we are working on Cryptonews and Cryptoscanner. These two tools will be implemented first.

So, at my last look of ~400 Eth, if nothing else comes in, that would be considered successful and development would proceed?

Yes, we have been working on MVP. Algory project will be developed as we mentioned earlier. But not as fast as it is mentioned in Roadmap.

It is way better than the other trade projects I checked.

Why other projects get millions and algory is gathering only a little?

Did you make some marketing mistakes?

I think we make similiar marketing campaign that many other project that as you mentioned gather millions. But ICO industry has been changing. It is not as easy to find people interested in ICO as it was even few months ago. But anyway we are working on our tools so hopefully in next few months MVP version will be launched.

alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:58:25 PM

There is great potential in this project, i believe they can make a difference if they are able to deliver. The team seems quite professional as well and with impressive curriculum.
Eticello

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:35:12 AM

Hi all,

- The hardcap.

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.

Thanks!

Yes, we are have been working on our project. We will launch it, but for sure not as quick as we wish it to happen.

Unsold token
We consider post-sale for further financing. But at this  moment we hope  that launching demo/mvp version will help to gather more people interested in our project.
But to be clear we are not going  to sell  unsold token on market.

Thank you for your response! Smiley

When was the initial launch date, and what is the expected launch date now?

I was also wondering whether there is a discord channel/another forum where I can find more information about this project and whether there is a minimal buy-in price? Or can I for example donate just 0,2 eth?

I think we make similiar marketing campaign that many other project that as you mentioned gather millions. But ICO industry has been changing. It is not as easy to find people interested in ICO as it was even few months ago. But anyway we are working on our tools so hopefully in next few months MVP version will be launched.

How come it's harder now? Too many ICO's around?
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:32:16 PM

this is like some kind of swiss army knife for crypto traders. Intersting. Perhaps that should be your motto or slogan?

I really loved your analogy. It really is like a swiss army knife for crypto traders.

They can really make some hype with that motto Smiley

Algory - Swiss army knife for crypto traders!

Haha cool Smiley)

Lol! I like the idea of it as the swiss army knife for crypto traders. You can use that as your tagline as well. You can also say -- ALGORY - One Stop Shop for Crypto Traders . We've Got It All For You. How's that for a tagline hahaha

maybe the other brand? I think it was called a leatherman)) Either way it was just a funny idea that came up in my head when I say all the algory signatures on bitcointalk))
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 07:53:11 PM

Hi all,

- The hardcap.

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.

Thanks!

Unsold token
We consider post-sale for further financing. But at this  moment we hope  that launching demo/mvp version will help to gather more people interested in our project.

I was also wondering whether there is a discord channel/another forum where I can find more information about this project and whether there is a minimal buy-in price? Or can I for example donate just 0,2 eth?

We are going to release the demo version really soon Wink

Regarding the most popular question plesae check our FAQ -> https://algory.io/#faq

Our features are also explained on our blog https://medium.com/algory-project

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:06:49 PM

Hi all,

- The hardcap.

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.

Thanks!

Unsold token

We are going to release the demo version really soon Wink

Regarding the most popular question plesae check our FAQ -> https://algory.io/#faq

Our features are also explained on our blog https://medium.com/algory-project

It is great news.

After demo release maybe investors see how good this project and you get the funding you deserve.

At least i'm hoping so.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:20:03 PM

AlgoryProject on https://impactcee.com/  workshop.
Check out what our founder - Tomasz Przybycein - talked about: https://impactcee.com/2017/12/15/katowice-hosts-a-workshop-at-impact-fintech17/

aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:25:06 AM

if there is a soft cap of ico ongoing, I see on the website only find the total funds that get together and hardcap, but I hope hard cap can be achieved before the ico ends. because I am interested in this platform.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:33:43 PM

Hello. Have a question. Why ICO rised only 431ETH. Or there is some mistaces and Algory raised more? Because on the website i see only 431 ETH. And is there Soft cap of the Algory?
AlgoryProject

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:46:28 PM

if there is a soft cap of ico ongoing, I see on the website only find the total funds that get together and hardcap, but I hope hard cap can be achieved before the ico ends. because I am interested in this platform.

There is no soft cap. We have been working with UX on our GUI now. First tools that we will launch will be Cryptonews and Cryptoscanner. We hope to publish it in few weeks in demo version.

GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:16:34 AM

There is no soft cap. We have been working with UX on our GUI now. First tools that we will launch will be Cryptonews and Cryptoscanner. We hope to publish it in few weeks in demo version.

The price of Ethereum is still growing very fast, I know that you already reduce hardcap one time, but will you consider to do this once again?
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:58:32 AM

Hello. Have a question. Why ICO rised only 431ETH. Or there is some mistaces and Algory raised more? Because on the website i see only 431 ETH. And is there Soft cap of the Algory?

I don't think there's any mistake in the amount showing in the ICO portal. No there is no soft cap for Algory.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
taipanyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:22:38 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2017, 03:47:58 AM by taipanyen

Facebook URL:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010580109449
Friends:  3500

WEEK # 5:  Dec 14 to Dec 20
REPOST:
1.   https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=535340986828567&id=100010580109449
2.   https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=535803886782277&id=100010580109449&pnref=story
3.   https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=536747833354549&id=100010580109449&pnref=story
4.   https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=537153656647300&id=100010580109449&pnref=story
5.   https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=537885109907488&id=100010580109449

1.   https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=538092346553431&id=100010580109449

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: