Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:35:56 PM

Wrong thread my friend, It is announcement thread you should post that report in bounty campaign topic here:
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2414810.0

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
d1337r

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 01:50:09 PM

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon this project yesterday, and it honestly looks very interesting. I'm intrigued to invest!

There are a couple of concerns though. Many ICO projects seem rather fishy, and especially with the extreme price surge of the Bitcoin, I feel like I should be wary of projects that have been announced after this price surge (Like Algory). Hopefully some of you can help me with those concerns.

Furthermore, I've got some questions.

- The hardcap.
I read in the comments in this thread, that regardless of whether they'll reach the hardcap, they will continue on their project. Does anyone have a legitimate source?

- Coin distribution.
What happens to the remainder of the coins? Will they be distributed?

- Crowdsale.
The crowdsale has been up for a couple of days now, and not even 5% has been reached. Yes it's a new project, but I find this quite troublesome.

Thanks!

Yes, we are have been working on our project. We will launch it, but for sure not as quick as we wish it to happen.

Unsold token
We consider post-sale for further financing. But at this  moment we hope  that launching demo/mvp version will help to gather more people interested in our project.
But to be clear we are not going  to sell  unsold token on market.

Thank you for your response! Smiley

When was the initial launch date, and what is the expected launch date now?

I was also wondering whether there is a discord channel/another forum where I can find more information about this project and whether there is a minimal buy-in price? Or can I for example donate just 0,2 eth?

We are going to release the demo version really soon Wink

Regarding the most popular question plesae check our FAQ -> https://algory.io/#faq

Our features are also explained on our blog https://medium.com/algory-project

This is great to hear; I cannot wait to test some of the upcoming features like the cryptoscanner and backtesting.
BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:45:26 PM

I hope that regardless of the amount collected, the development of your products will pass quickly. I consider that the potential of your tools is very high.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:54:41 PM

I hope that regardless of the amount collected, the development of your products will pass quickly. I consider that the potential of your tools is very high.

Algory don't have softcap so we should be not worried. More funds it is always easiest and faster development, but >400 ETH it is not little amount. Potential of tools you will have chance to check soon:

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:38:52 PM

Hi all,

I just stumbled upon this project yesterday, and it honestly looks very interesting. I'm intrigued to invest!

There are a couple of concerns though. Many ICO projects seem rather fishy, and especially with the extreme price surge of the Bitcoin, I feel like I should be wary of projects that have been announced after this price surge (Like Algory). Hopefully some of you can help me with those concerns.

- The hardcap.
I read in the comments in this thread, that regardless of whether they'll reach the hardcap, they will continue on their project. Does anyone have a legitimate source?

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.
The crowdsale has been up for a couple of days now, and not even 5% has been reached. Yes it's a new project, but I find this quite troublesome.

Thanks!

Yes, we are have been working on our project. We will launch it, but for sure not as quick as we wish it to happen.

Unsold token
We consider post-sale for further financing. But at this  moment we hope  that launching demo/mvp version will help to gather more people interested in our project.
But to be clear we are not going  to sell  unsold token on market.

I was also wondering whether there is a discord channel/another forum where I can find more information about this project and whether there is a minimal buy-in price? Or can I for example donate just 0,2 eth?

Regarding the most popular question plesae check our FAQ -> https://algory.io/#faq

It is great news.

After demo release maybe investors see how good this project and you get the funding you deserve.

At least i'm hoping so.

Ya, I am hoping that with the release of this demo version of the platform, we can attract more investors in succeeding this project. keep up the good work, algrory's team.

Smile
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

Hi all,

- The hardcap.

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.

Thanks!

Unsold token
We consider post-sale for further financing. But at this  moment we hope  that launching demo/mvp version will help to gather more people interested in our project.

It is great news.

After demo release maybe investors see how good this project and you get the funding you deserve.

At least i'm hoping so.

Ya, I am hoping that with the release of this demo version of the platform, we can attract more investors in succeeding this project. keep up the good work, algrory's team.
I cant wait for the demo  Grin, "really soon" so maybe in this week?
GreatBug

Activity: 629

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:56:49 PM

Hi all,

- The hardcap.

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.

Thanks!

Unsold token

It is great news.

At least i'm hoping so.

I also have hope that they will release demo version in this week Cheesy It will be cool gift for investors for Christmas! 
Disna

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:36:43 AM

Hi all,

- The hardcap.

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.

Thanks!

Unsold token

It is great news.

At least i'm hoping so.

I also have hope that they will release demo version in this week Cheesy It will be cool gift for investors for Christmas! 

I hope not only the demo version, but also there is also a free trial version to attract investors and the opinions of the users so that the Algory project could be better
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:53:02 AM

Yes, hopefully the release of the demo will help get more investors...

I think a high quality U.I. is what will attract the most users. Unfortunately, it might be a project where the value isn't recognized until users show up and try it out.

Hopefully this is the kick start you need. Good luck!

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
gliridian

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

Hi all,

- The hardcap.

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.

Thanks!

Unsold token

It is great news.

At least i'm hoping so.

Same here! I would like to experience it. I'm not a super experience trader but I have a little bit of experience. and all the tools, bells and whistles in the Algory platform will helpl traders like me.
the_thing

Activity: 546

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:41:42 AM

Will the demo for Algory be available to everyone or only selected few individuals for testing purposes.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:41:11 AM

Hi all,

- The hardcap.

- Coin distribution.

- Crowdsale.

Thanks!

Unsold token

It is great news.

At least i'm hoping so.
This is perfect. The demo is good. Incentive for investment!
crosshopper

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 01:36:24 PM

As far as I know the Algory Token is not a share on the company, further it doesn't pay dividens, that means it's "just" a Utility Token for the platform, right?

Can somebody please explain in a few words what benefit this token has?

If I use it on the Trading Platform my share will decrease I think, what happens with these Fees, will they get burned?
Tremt200

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:14:08 PM

As for me, this project is credible. But here on the set of practical tokens I also would be interested to hear the information.
fanten

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:49:22 PM

As far as I know the Algory Token is not a share on the company, further it doesn't pay dividens, that means it's "just" a Utility Token for the platform, right?

If I use it on the Trading Platform my share will decrease I think, what happens with these Fees, will they get burned?

I think the team should make the tokens part of the dividend tokens to attract more investors. Most of the people invest in a company to gain some shares of the profit.

Smile
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 10:03:53 PM

Bitbay.net cryptocurrency exchange - an Official Partner of Algory Project!

Algory Project would like to announce that one of the biggest cryptocurrency exchanges in Central and Eastern Europe, namely Bitbay.net, has become an official Business Partner of Algory Project. The business partnership of Algory Project and BitBay.net, increasing and making the offer more attractive for traders and investors gathered on the cryptocurrency markets, will bring significant benefits to both users of Algory and those who trade on the BitBay.net exchange.

Read more about partnership: https://medium.com/algory-project/bitbay-net-cryptocurrency-exchange-an-official-partner-of-algory-project-71e74bfb1fca

the_thing

Activity: 546

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:19:40 AM

Bitbay.net cryptocurrency exchange - an Official Partner of Algory Project!

Awesome partnership! does this mean that Algory will start trading on bitpay.net as soon as ICO is over/?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
crosshopper

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:48:53 AM

I think the team should make the tokens part of the dividend tokens to attract more investors. Most of the people invest in a company to gain some shares of the profit.

That would be cool, at the moment it's not clear what the real benefit for the Token is to invest into the ICO, I think that's the reason why they just collected a few hundred Token.

That's the only part about the usecase in the whitepaper, and therefore invest a few ETH?:
Code:
11. Algory Token - utility token
Algory  is  a  utility  token  which  Algory  Token  users  will  use  to  pay  for  access  to  the  product.
Algory  will  also  compensate  the  remuneration  scheme  of   users  who  make  their  trading  signals
available to others. We use the affiliation system, thanks to which you will receive remuneration in the
form  of   algory  tokens  for  recommending  our  product.  In  the  consecutive  product  phases,  You  can
make your filters and alerts available to other users in return for remuneration.
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:08:54 AM

Algory will revolutionize trading in the cryptocurrency market and become an integral part of commerce for traders worldwide. Custom algorithms, prepared in a way that allows each user to independently adjust them ..very interesting and good project
fanten

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:48:35 PM

Now is a good time to get some Algory's tokens. The price of ETH right now definitely is a great time for some to buy and get the tokens. I will buy some more ETH and join this great project to make myself a greater trader.

Smile
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: