Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ALGORY - Multifunctional Tools For Cryptocurrency Traders  (Read 114103 times)
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

You collected 842 ETH. Is it about a million tokens? Will you burn unsold tokens? In total, you wanted to release 75 million. Can you tell me how many tokens you sold? Will there be burning and when? how much tokens will get bounty members and how much will the team have? Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

You collected 842 ETH. Is it about a million tokens? Will you burn unsold tokens? In total, you wanted to release 75 million. Can you tell me how many tokens you sold? Will there be burning and when? how much tokens will get bounty members and how much will the team have? Thank you

As i can see you wear Algory signature, asking so basic questions after end of ICO is at least not serious. All answers you need, are in opening post and on project website. Are you so lazy or you just wake up from coma?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

Faithh

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

The project is nice, but the guys are greedy. So they collect very little money. They said we would not burn the remaining tokens, we would sell them again. So at the moment when ico is over, 99% will wait for the them to sell again. This is supposed to be price suppression. If they did, they would collect 10-20 times much more of  the amount of money they received.

╞═◇═╡      CROWD MACHINE  ▌Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders      ╞═◇═╡
WhitepaperLinkedinTwitterMediumTelegramYoutubeFacebookANN ThreadReddit
←←←←←←←←←←  WHITELIST Registration is OPEN  →→→→→→→→→→
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:24 PM

Any larger exchanges are planned in the near future? Hope so, because I don't think that we can expect an increase of token's value with only IDEX.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

Any larger exchanges are planned in the near future? Hope so, because I don't think that we can expect an increase of token's value with only IDEX.

Idex is not a good exchange right now but if they can achieve what they are trying to achieve they can be huge. It wouldn't be that easy to list there if that happens. So securing an early listing is good. Also, ico just finished and i believe the team is working for listing on better exchanges too.

Zolanal

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

Idex is not a good exchange right now but if they can achieve what they are trying to achieve they can be huge. It wouldn't be that easy to list there if that happens. So securing an early listing is good. Also, ico just finished and i believe the team is working for listing on better exchanges too.
How to ask the exchanges like Binance to add you?
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:59:31 PM

It is not easy to get listed on binance. They have lots of requirements and i don't think algory is corresponding. But in future, why not?

AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

It is not easy to get listed on binance. They have lots of requirements and i don't think algory is corresponding. But in future, why not?

Hello

We have been contacting many exchanges recently. But we have no ETA. This is not quick process and for most exchanges it cost a lot. Many much more bigger ICOs than us were listed weeks/months after ICO finished.
Spending most of the sum gathered on listing rather than developing product - does it make sens? At this point we are focused to launch our product and this should help us to bring more community around project.

fanten

Activity: 266

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:50:38 AM

Hello

We have been contacting many exchanges recently. But we have no ETA. This is not quick process and for most exchanges it cost a lot. Many much more bigger ICOs than us were listed weeks/months after ICO finished.
Spending most of the sum gathered on listing rather than developing product - does it make sens? At this point we are focused to launch our product and this should help us to bring more community around project.

Yes, please focus on developing product rather than listing in big exchanges. In the meantime, I think Etherdelta and Idex both are good for buying or selling ALG. I am excited about the upcoming product and hope to tryout soon.

Smile
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:52:02 AM

Hello

What about your cooperation with BitBay? Do this was only marketing trick? If you cooperate with them ALG should be already listed there!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
AlgoryProject

Activity: 381
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Hello

What about your cooperation with BitBay? Do this was only marketing trick? If you cooperate with them ALG should be already listed there!

It is a business partnership.
We have published post about our partnership here: https://medium.com/algory-project/bitbay-net-cryptocurrency-exchange-an-official-partner-of-algory-project-71e74bfb1fca
Business partnership give us more possibilities rather than streaming data from exchanges. I am talking from business point of view.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:03:45 PM

Hello

It is the logical thinking.

You need to make your platform ready and the price of the token will grow even on only idex and etherdelta.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Zolanal

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:00:24 PM

Hello

Thanks for the answer.I understand that developing more important, but maybe later you will have time for this too Smiley
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

Hey, ALGORY team, I have a couple of questions: How many tokens are released and what option you chose with the unsolded ones?
semenrublev

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:04:28 PM

This product is perfect for all trader skill levels, whether your new to the game or an experienced veteran, Algory will enhance your trading experience while you grow your investment.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

It has been two weeks since the end of ICO. Usually, after such a time, tokens can be placed on better exchanges than IDEX. Do you continue conversations with other exchanges?
Many tokens are quite quickly listed on HitBTC.com exchange - maybe it will be good idea to knock to their door..? Wink

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:05:40 PM

It has been two weeks since the end of ICO. Usually, after such a time, tokens can be placed on better exchanges than IDEX. Do you continue conversations with other exchanges?
Many tokens are quite quickly listed on HitBTC.com exchange - maybe it will be good idea to knock to their door..? Wink

I don't know if you're following this project or not but they already said, because they didn't collect much money during ICO, they will focus on development (which is great) and not on getting listed on exchanges where you need to pay a huge amount of money for getting listed. They either pay exchanges or start developing, well of course they made the right choice. I want to use this platform to facilitate trading, for know I don't really care if ALG isn't being traded on big exchanges

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
fanten

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:20:56 PM

What happened to algory.io website? The website showed blank white page with a word "algory.io" only. Is it the website is undergoing some update or maintenance? 

Smile
tsg (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:10:49 PM

What happened to algory.io website? The website showed blank white page with a word "algory.io" only. Is it the website is undergoing some update or maintenance?  

I've just checked on my notebook and mobile - and it's working. What browser? https://algory.io this address?
fanten

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:27:08 AM

I've just checked on my notebook and mobile - and it's working. What browser? https://algory.io this address?

It is working right now. By the time I posted that previous post the website is not functioning well. All is good now.

Smile
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: