Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ViMarket - Shop VIRTUALLY, Save In Reality - Disruption of Retail Marketing  (Read 5280 times)
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:38:25 AM

ViMarket is really a big bang in the community of crypto currency and as well as to the market industry. People seems like to be excited to look forward to the upcoming release of this project in the market. People around here in the crypto world are interested to the amazing concept and strategy that this ViMarket Team come up. Virtual Reality is something that people can't resist because of the great power of the technology that makes this really an awesome dimension. I am really looking forward tk this project.
Yes, I agree, VR is one of the projects from the future, or rather the future that is approaching with the help of this project. I'm very interested in what this store will look like.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:47:39 AM

An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Many investor will come forward for on this project to make online shopping. Because we all know that if once online shopping rise in market place owner will be more profited.
Thats going to be a reality in the future for sure. Investors will only put thier money to a business that has big potential and this is a good candidate.
This would be a good business when it comes to online shopping. Will the user be able to post their product as well in the shop right? if so then small businesses will be able to profit here too by posting their products.
Yes. You can see that ViMarket is only provide us a virtual shopping, and as i know, they will be Amazon partner at the future.

Will they be partners with Amazon? I'm hearing this for the first time. Nowhere was it mentioned .. And they will only be with the Amazon or will there be other joint stores?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:52:53 PM

ViMarket is really a big bang in the community of crypto currency and as well as to the market industry. People seems like to be excited to look forward to the upcoming release of this project in the market. People around here in the crypto world are interested to the amazing concept and strategy that this ViMarket Team come up. Virtual Reality is something that people can't resist because of the great power of the technology that makes this really an awesome dimension. I am really looking forward tk this project.
Yes, I agree, VR is one of the projects from the future, or rather the future that is approaching with the help of this project. I'm very interested in what this store will look like.
Wanted to see this platform in operation, in particular in electronics sale, computer furnishing, given topics is very popular. This would cover a big piece from buyers worldwide.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ViMarket Official

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:53:06 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:07:51 PM by ViMarket Official

Heads up: Last 2 days to participate in Pre-sale!

Token utility value during Pre-sale: US$0.25
Token utility value after Pre-sale: US$0.50

https://i.imgur.com/kMiV5vW.jpg

Invest today: https://vimarket.io/bonus

How to buy VIT in 3 easy steps:
https://medium.com/@ViMarketDotCom/how-to-buy-vitokens-vit-in-3-easy-steps-fa38b31dbce9
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:04:04 AM

An interesting project, but the developer believed how much it would cost to create an online store for using VR?
I think for it and is created ICO, in order to collect a necessary amount of the means for purchase of necessary things. In any case developer will search for all kinds of ways for realisation of conceived.

Well they'll need to develop the VR world, then develop the actual VR kit, then sell and distribute the VR device to the people bought it across the world. Lots of cash needed
So much work to do due to the complexity of the product. I wonder what's going to be the actual price of the product. And yes there's going to be a lot of cash needed to this project so as this is under development investor should then support this kind of futuristic project.

Not just a lot of cash needed from their side but also from out side, whats the point of buying a VR device if you need a $2000 rig to even barely run it lol?
The devices that will be used in the Virtual Shopping in this Platform can be claimed when you contribute to the ICO. But you guys are right, it will cost the users some fortune especially if they will just use it for Virtual shopping. Will they also develop a system where other VR devices can be sync with the ViMarket?
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:06:46 AM

ViMarket is one of those projects that will shine in future because VR technology is getting popular with the time, the more people use it the more ViMarket get attention, so it's good investment for long term.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:06:59 AM

In my opinion this is an excellent price for the initial sale! I will definitely buy some of these tokens. Perhaps this will be my best investment.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:07:21 AM

The project idea is very uniqe.this platform is for the retail marketing.i just applied for the bounty campaign.i hope this project will achieve great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.

Goodluck and thank you for your patronage and support dear member. Let us just keep promoting ViMarket. Hope to
see you being active here at this topic.

izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:16:08 AM

ViMarket composed of 7 members in a team and also 7 visionary advisors. This number of people can totally developed and bring good service among the society. ViMarket is one of the most awaited platform to be officially launched because it gives great service that everyone will probably join. Marketing strategy of this project gives great impact to sell products online as easy as that.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:27:25 AM

ViMarket never failes to amazed the people around the community. Because of the amazing platform this project boost its name in the community of crypto currency. The great concept is very promising to the people around. As I can see, more serious and private investors are coming for the ViMarket for investments.This project will surely be a great one in the market industry. I am really looking forward for the success and better progress of this project. I hope for the upcoming updates and developments of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

I have gone through the whitepaper , the activities planned out to promote VIMarket project is pretty awesome with great exposure to spread the word worldwide. Btw can we please see the reviews of the past events of the roadmap? Great concept by the way!
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:34:46 AM

According to your roadmap you people will be very busy throughout this year, this will guarantee all the members of this community that this will be an awesome platform.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:54:40 AM

According to your roadmap you people will be very busy throughout this year, this will guarantee all the members of this community that this will be an awesome platform.
Its creating reality using ViMarket digital currency by experiencing ViMarket you can own it before you buy it  Cool you can experience our virtual ownership before taking real-life-delivery, virtual market platform helps to save in reality and build the best using its advanced features of 3d tool which is leading with the current trend world wide. Keep shopping with more saving in reality.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:00:07 AM

I have gone through the whitepaper , the activities planned out to promote VIMarket project is pretty awesome with great exposure to spread the word worldwide. Btw can we please see the reviews of the past events of the roadmap? Great concept by the way!
It makes amazed to experience the ViMarket advanced 3D tool it's features helps better to design and we can see the exact output also it helps to create reality using ViMarket virtually owning it before we can buy it. Reviews of the roadmap look good with user experience.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:12:02 AM

The Aim to Build a citizen builder tool is really nice and i hope even non artist a like will be able to use the tool for creating their advertisement product and peripherals and team seem capable in handling this job efficiently....i hope we will be able to see the VIP Investor Dinner receptions on Stream

hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

It makes amazed to experience the ViMarket advanced 3D tool it's features helps better to design and we can see the exact output also it helps to create reality using ViMarket virtually owning it before we can buy it. Reviews of the roadmap look good with user experience.
the station & citizen builder gives you a really cool experience and an actual taste on how the project is gonna be like .VR the future of the tech world is without a doubt the best one yet.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:36:50 AM

well, for those kind of AI and VR projects there are many private investors who is willing to invest. Because this is really the future of online shopping. I think these guys are gonna get their support also from private funds.
Many investor will come forward for on this project to make online shopping. Because we all know that if once online shopping rise in market place owner will be more profited.
Thats going to be a reality in the future for sure. Investors will only put thier money to a business that has big potential and this is a good candidate.
This would be a good business when it comes to online shopping. Will the user be able to post their product as well in the shop right? if so then small businesses will be able to profit here too by posting their products.

This is a very interesting point of view. I think this project is going to gain more followers, investors, online shoppers, online sellers, if the company allows users, members to post also their own products. May be in the future they also  allow members to open their own VR Shop in this platform.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:00:37 AM

Actually the team still working hard to bring us a better ViMarket Platform. I hope at station we can change some colours of their materials, i very excited about using ViMarket Station.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:01:56 AM

ViMarket never failes to amazed the people around the community. Because of the amazing platform this project boost its name in the community of crypto currency. The great concept is very promising to the people around. As I can see, more serious and private investors are coming for the ViMarket for investments.This project will surely be a great one in the market industry. I am really looking forward for the success and better progress of this project. I hope for the upcoming updates and developments of this project.
Yes you can see our commnity increasing so quickly with a kind of support like us. As for me, i have observing this topic from ViMarKet open ANN thread till now. And i will do it for a long time more.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:05:17 AM

Yes, they will surely make a lot of improvements in the project. But ViMarket should still be active to update us with the latest developments of their project and we can all be a tester of the latest improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: