Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum or Bitcoin?  (Read 3005 times)
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

which one is preferable for you guys?

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Its hard to invest in Bitcoin. So what's the future of ethereum?

for 2018 I choose ETH (Ethereum) to invest, because with the good news in 2018 will be the year for ethereum, Ethereum will grow fast I think.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

for 2018 I choose ETH (Ethereum) to invest, because with the good news in 2018 will be the year for ethereum, Ethereum will grow fast I think.

if you are able to choose for within this two only of course this is much better for when you may choose bitcoin but if you may lack of budget for you may choose ethereum for cause the chance of this coin are pretty good for.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

indeed in investment in crypto would need a consideration about coin that will be your investment destination and i agree about amount of money to be invested will affect coin which will be your investment because of difference in value of a coin is different, and maybe if you have a budget which is high enough for investment certainly bitcoin be a good alternative as a long-term investment and vice versa if you have a low budget of certainly Ethereum  be a short-term investment option.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:52:17 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

Preferable for what? investing on bitcoin or Ethereum. Perhaps, in my opinion I will buy both of them then hold because there is a rumors where this year eth target value up to December is 80k$ while Ethereum target was 0.1BTC each.

tomasw66

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

It seems to me as if Ethereum is more stable and it's rising every day whilst Bitcoin starts jumping up and down like crazy
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

both of which are the most potentially profitable cryptoes. bitcoin and eth have a better and better future compared to other crypto. I guess you will not regret to hold it long for bitcoin and eth.
so_stupid

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

if there is no problem with the etherium, then I guess that it will reach bitcoin by the end of 2018  Smiley

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
vaso11

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

For me at the moment only the etherium, I am sure that he can give 70-90% of the current price

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
zenman0

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

Why should it be hard to invest in Bitcoin? If it hits the NYSE, then the price will explode. And all these altcoins are gonna have hard time.
sean.maley

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:36:37 PM

For me should choose ETH because the platform of ETH is really better than BTC and every ETH transaction is confirmed very quickly and will be very convenient if you want to use to buy something with ETH because of the cost very low and easy to use

I don't think that you have to choose between btc and eth. Bitcoin is the dominating initiator for crypto currencies and ethereum is the best alt coin in the market so why to choose. Invest both of them. At least I do so.

valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:42:42 PM

I choose ETH, it is convenient for transaction or trade, because it has a lower percentage of transactions. BTC is very expensive in price, but ideally it is better to have two of these coins.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:43:24 PM

I prefer Ethereum because the price is going rising day by day. And in 2018 still amazing

gigatux

Activity: 343

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

Honestly speaking, bitcoin and ethereum are the 2 top competitors in the cryptos, besides from the 2 being different, since ETH is token-based and BTC is coin-based you can't really determine who really is going to be the topnotcher, the cryptos have pros and cons, some say bitxoin is unsafe, and ethereum is much more secured, and then some say bitcoin is investable rather than ethereum, but honestly speaking it really depends, for me investing could be great if you choose ethereum and trading could be nice if you pick bitcoin, so at the end of the day, I think both are great.
abdulhossain

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:51:01 PM

I will prefer both of this coin.. Because both are much profitable.. Both have good future.. Bitcoin is much expensive so many people cannot invest here.. Maximum time I invest in ethereum because of its not so expensive much like bitcoin..
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:53:42 PM

I think it's not that easy to buy 1btc again so one can decide to invest in Ethereum instead and if you are so lucky, you can use that to accumulate btc true trading. Truly, the major reason of buying any altcoin is to get more bitcoin in return.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:56:19 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

for now the most profitable is ETH because ETH I hear will experience fork and there is a new development of ETH and this makes the price more expensive and you can benefit from this moment, if playing bitcoin the price is too expensive and it is very difficult to get advantage of bitcoin.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

1. Ethereum
2. Bitcoin

I would choose bitcoin for its value is much more higher and it is still increase in terms of it and at the same time there are more investors involved with bitcoin and an increasing number of services adapting to it which makes it safer to invest in bitcoin aside from ethereum or any other altcoins.

bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

Yes it is very hard to invest in Bitcoins now because they are very costly but being costly they are at highest peak. Ethereum comes at second place in the list of top crypto currencies and it is also having bright future ahead. we can afford Ethereum because its price is also not high and it is having good potential too.
Cryptogenetic

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:23:07 PM

It is possible to steal bitcoins. You can hack the receive address of a bitcoin account, steal them, and make purchases. With cash, you can’t hack someones wallet. In addition, difficulties in tracking transactions can put you in an embarrassing situation: if you somehow get unanticipated bitcoins, it will be very difficult to track where they came from and return the funds.
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:29:38 PM

None of the two. Bitcoin network overloaded since weeks. Ethereum network also overloaded every month. The only way out is litecoin. Not so many users but works always when you want to transfer nad it goes very fast. When you cand send your cryptocurrencies fast you cant trade. And then you lose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: