Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:03:50 PM

Are there analogues of the P2PS platform for today?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
liliiaolivia2017

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:05:53 PM

In addition, the P2PS token helps in transactions on decentralized peer-to-peer platform platforms used in government and defense areas, in digital education and delivery, in medicine and pharmaceuticals, where else can we apply this token?
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Thank you for opening a new telegram group for bounty. This will help a lot for the members to drop questions about the bounty without spamming. Team are always giving us more updates and developments of the program. P2PS as an economic value integrated into secure communication.
Yeah telegram is way better when it comes to droping question and concerns ,especially if they are repeated or obvious ones they could easily be forwaded.
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:45:59 PM

When does the bounty campaigns will end? Can I join the bounty campaign now? I hope I didnt late for this Cheesy
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:50:12 AM

Opened a new group for bounty members.I request all the bounty members to join this new telegram group
https://t.me/joinchat/FK00UxKa6xVruzE-TO3TRw for discussing any bounty related issues

Waww. Thats awesome. Thank you so much. So now all bounty related issues can be addressed within this group and all queries would be quickly answered.

In your group there are not very many participants in telegram. Can the developer think about rewarding the group members in telegram?

Usually bounty groups dont really have alot of members apart from the actual bounty participants, the main group is what matters and they people to join the main group
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:38:44 AM

Keep supporting like now P2PS team. We need more and more clarify about any problem of P2PS. And i appreciate your support so much. ICO time still live?

Hello and greetings dear vivavivu,

Thank you for your observations. The ICO is now live and this first phase will go on till Feb 28, 2018. We currently have a 15% discount until end of January.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Ya. Tks for reply, please reply my another question.
My apply for SEO expert have problem? Or you dont receive my email? I have sent PM for you. Hope you reconsider.
Of course i still support P2PS, i have join our signature bounty Smiley
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:01:07 AM

In addition, the P2PS token helps in transactions on decentralized peer-to-peer platform platforms used in government and defense areas, in digital education and delivery, in medicine and pharmaceuticals, where else can we apply this token?
I think it can also be applied to food chains and it's suppliers, farmers and marketplaces. The use of this platform will be limitless but as for now, the development revolves around certain areas of peer to peer platform transactions like Education where its clients are based.
p2psf

Activity: 1288

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:08:14 AM

Search engine? I hardly believe it, but if you think it would help propagate this idea, maybe it will help to speed up the process, do you agree?

Hello and greetings dear KickItDown,

Thank you for your observations. Search engines are a totally different ball game and we do not have any plans to endeavor into that space for now.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

We have a total of 12 members in a team, composes of all men. The team members backgrounds are admirable, as they have different qualities and abilities inclined on their respective position. P2PS developers made this platform amazing and put their hard work to attain the greatest purpose that this program need to achieved.

Hello and greetings dear izay,

Thank you for your observations. In reality we have more team members but they do not want to be in the limelight.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

Good to see the staffs. But I wonder who is that last guy? Wearing pajamas and playing video games.  That kinda disturbing to see.

Hello and greetings dear steampunkz,

Thank you for your query. I am sorry we are responding out of turn here because of the importance of your question.

The person in question is holding a coders wireless mini keyboard with mouse and is busy working on code and not playing video games.

It is a "3 in 1 MultiFunction 2.4GHz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo,LED backlit with USB interface adapter" as described on Amazon (link provided below for your convenience).

That wireless keyboard is one of the latest in technological developments now sold on Amazon USA. It is so convenient to use and also makes the work faster. Reasonably priced and not expensive too. You may want to try one of those. You will never want to use a large size keyboard again because it has all the functions of a full size keyboard and much more.

For your convenience, here is the amazon link and also an image of it.

Please continue spreading the good word about our project, support it, participate and encourage others too.

Best regards.

https://www.amazon.com/Rii-Wireless-Keyboard-Rechargable-Battery-Black/dp/B00Z81U3YY/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1514017810&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=mini+keyboard+with+touchpad&psc=1&smid=A1JQNKX8H5YU3Y

Update:

Here is a closeup of the screens and the mini keyboard in his hands that not only you but many may mistake it to be a joystick which it is not. He is in pajamas because he continues to help even from his home. I guess developers dont have a particular time and sometimes just get up from the middle of the sleep and start off Smiley

Hope this clears your doubts. Please feel free to let us know if we can clarify anything else or be of any further assistance to you. Each of your query is important to us.

Haha.. Thank for clarify. Actually at the first time i see, i think that:"Wow, P2PS team office have comfortable working enviroment, and team can have some relax". But now i know he is still hard working.

Hello and greetings dear PDAngel,

Thank you for your observations. Haha, we do have comfortable office environments but yeah thats real cozy isnt it? LOL.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:17:23 AM

I can see that the project is performing better and make interesting developments for the benefits of the community and of course for the people that supports this amazing project. The P2PS has a great potential wherein the team can use it to be one of the top project in the community of crypto currency. People are looking for the real deal project that they can give what people really wanted. And this what P2PS is offering to everyone wherein the economic value will be integrated into secure communication system.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:19:58 AM

We like the concept of P2PS Token and it's system implemented along with the roadmap and feasibility. If we make a bulk purchase do we still have the same price for P2PS Tokens?  Or can I get any discount ???As we are a purely huge business investors and also what about the profits share?

Hello and greetings dear mardaed,

Thank you for your observations and your query.

If you are interested in bulk purchase of our tokens please feel free to write to us at token@p2psf.org with the amount you have on your mind; our relevant team members can offer you an appropriate bonus. To the best of our knowledge we do not offer big discounts and for 20M tokens, I think the discount was between 10% to 20% off the retail price.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:21:33 AM

You can see that: "P2PS token will assist you in all your transactions on the decentralized, secure and interference free Peer-to-Peer Digital Delivery System that is used in Government & Defense, Digital Education & Delivery, Medical & Pharma, Banking & Finance, and other corporate sectors.". And P2PS now support two elearning education : Electronic Leaning Inc. (ELI) and ISI group consortium.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:22:07 AM

P2P in term of transaction refers to electronic money transfers made from one person to another person without intermediation by a third-party; as a result, such transactions are faster, and the fee is much lower. But When a third party is removed from the transaction, there is a greater risk that the provider of the service may fail to deliver and that's why the P2P Solutions Foundation team are trying to build a secure Communication System by make it run on blockchain which are technologies of the future.

Hello and greetings dear negancoin,

Thank you for your observations.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:23:15 AM

I am really looking forward to this team. I believe that this P2PS working team will be able to make a strong impact and big difference in the cryptocurrency world. I believe that they will continue to prioritized the people and users of this. Continue to make a continuous better performance that would lead to the better progress and development of this project. I hope that more people will look forward this and know the potential of P2PS as an economic value integrated into secure communication system.
They already build a team that will help the project to be a successful in the future. As what you describe and discuss about the progress of this project well it seems it runs smoothly according to their plan.
They are connected with big investor who are helping to rise P2P project. Developer team of P2P project are awesome. They doing good to promote P2P project. Keep expectation that P2P will be conquer.

Hello and greetings dear Rabby637,

Thank you for your observations.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:30:00 AM

Hello everyone,

We have a Telegram channel open for you at P2PSF.ico AND ALL ARE INVITED TO JOIN.

Here is the invite link for your convenience.

tg://join?invite=FK00UxMIHJOZJCgJrSURCA

Best regards.

Cool. I will try to join soon. Do you guys have any bounty campaign for telegram too which we could possibly join to get some P2Ps so that we can have some extra handy even if we sell off all our P2Ps holding when it runs up? Good luck.

Hello and greetings dear bizdev,

Thank you for your query.

Heres the link especially for our Telegram campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578859.0

Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a wonderful holiday season.

Best regards,
Team P2PS

I just joined the Telegram group to be updated I don't mind the bounty.   Cheesy Thanks for the link. I'll be supporting this project until it succeeds.

Hello and greetings dear Arvilaine,

Thank you for your observations, for your kind words and for your support. Thank you so much. We are touched.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:34:35 AM

Hello again and greetings everyone,

Thank you for your continued support and participation.

Sometime back some of our associates involved in various P2PS bounty campaigns had brought some matters to our notice and offered suggestions. Based on feedback received, the bounty campaign manager thought it best to create an official telegram group dedicated to solving any bounty campaign related matters and answer any related questions.

Therefore, https://t.me/joinchat/FK00UxKa6xVruzE-TO3TRw is the official dedicated bounty campaign telegram group to address only bounty campaign related matters. All other matters can be discussed here or on the general telegram group P2PSF.ICO

Please continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Another good decision from the Admin. Telegram is the best platform to organize and support those kind of bounties. I personally also prefer bounty campaigns that the bounty manager also provide a telegram channel for bounty relevant questions and issues.

I wanted to join the group in telegrams, but could not, the link does not work, please check the link.

Hello and greetings dear KimberlyGB,

Thank you for bringing it to our notice and sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

Please try this link and let us know if it works.

https://t.me/joinchat/FK00UxKa6xVruzE-TO3TRw

Please note that this group is specifically for the bounty campaign members. We also have a general telegram group for updates.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

It's very good that a separate group is open for bounty hunters. I support your project and in a week I will probably join a signature company.
p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

It is a little bit too late but, I have a suggestion for you to decrease the font size each of your replies so it can give a nice view for me or another viewer. The current font size of your replies will make your post bigger and difficult to read.

Hello and greetings dear retampan,

Thank you for your observations and for your suggestion. Your suggestion is well received and we shall try our best to keep the font size low so it does not inconvenience you and others.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

p2psf

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:38:24 AM

The project is interesting, did the team have previous experience in blocking projects?

Hello and greetings dear liliiaolivia2017,

Thank you for your observations and for your query. Many of our team members including our CEO have been associated with Blockchain technologies from its early days. For details, please refer to the whitepaper.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

We all have to patient for updates and news about P2P project. Maybe the devs and team members are really studying it hard for the project they also take consider of all the comments, suggestions and opinions of everyone for P2P if that will make the project better and stronger. Those hard works of the members will truly be payed off after P2P successful launched. Let's just support and still promote P2P as this will also hit the top this 2018.
yes it's okay we have to wait for the update of this project, I'm sure the project team members are working hard to for a better change again. good luck.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: