Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:08:54 AM

I am curious for now. What do you think will be the price fix price for the first week of P2PS in the cryptocurrency market after its success will be launched?
ICO is now live with 15% bonus
This bonus will continue now. They didn't say anything about increasing price/bonus or decreasing price/bonus on their Ann thread & website.

The good part is the bonus has been extended until February 15, 2018. So there are more chances to join these awesome project. Is any update how much they have earned in the ICO process?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nabdaredevil

Activity: 113
Merit: 11

Participate in the unique P2PS project.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:38:54 AM

I am curious for now. What do you think will be the price fix price for the first week of P2PS in the cryptocurrency market after its success will be launched?
This bonus will continue now. They didn't say anything about increasing price/bonus or decreasing price/bonus on their Ann thread & website.

The good part is the bonus has been extended until February 15, 2018. So there are more chances to join these awesome project. Is any update how much they have earned in the ICO process?

I think few days back they posted that it was a little over 50% of the tokens from this phase. They were planning more than one phase but if 50% achieved in this phase then maybe they can try to finish 100% by end of their ico bruh. what do you think? Can they do it or will we see another ico from them soon?

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:16:31 AM

These kind of ratings by ICO Rating Clubs means nothing. We already experienced that many famous ICO Rating Platforms supported Startup Projects had been scams after the ICO.
if that's true, I just saw the news about this, it looks so bad.
yeah but this one seem legit though all icos investments are bound to risk sometimes but atleast this one has legit members and the have awesome features which means it can pan out just great

As always people claiming this team is legit. Not that I care enough to FUD but you have some data on that one? Like any details regarding the team verifying that
P2PS get good ratings from not only one ICO rating sites but many of ICO rating sites so we can't tel it is scam or not.so if you think it's scam then do your own research so you can definitely find that it's scam or not.

Rating are irrelevant . Bitconnect had the best ratings and the most advertisments running on cryptocurrency sites such as coinmarketcap, but it ended up being a scam . By no means I'm saying P2PS is a scam ,but you will need more than just ratings if you want to invest in something and not getting scammed.

exactly, so u have to do your own research and think if the project idea is possible to implement it on blockchain technology. Bitconnect was a lending platform and crypto experts already told people from the beginning that its not common to pay profits over 15-20% monthly.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:10:10 AM

Oh great! So P2PS is gonna extend their 15% bonus for another 2 weeks? Yeah, i am not gonna let this offer slip away this time round. P2PS project is gonna be futuristic for sure. I do not wanna regret.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:52:22 AM

They should somewhat like to increase their bonus so that more people will try to participate in their ICO. Well, at least they continue their bonus sale so that other have the chance to get a free bonus.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

This project is showing great promise with its awesome ratings. Its doing well with all the press its getting too bruh. So we can expect some very good results. I read through the reviews. Great job devs.
They have a very good ratings it is because they put extra efforts on their project and have a positive feedback from this thread. Also, with the active participation of the dev here in this thread it does affect its ratings just my thoughts.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

P2PS is a great project that is now continuing its greatness and continually show the potential to become one of the great project here in the crypto currency community. I hope the whole working on P2PS will not bent just like my trust to this project. I am really glad that I continuosly support P2PS.
I am also very supportive of this project, hopefully this project as you said did not disappoint us all.

yeah, I hope p2ps will continue to be more active and always update us about latest improvements even if ico sales will be over. I also hope more investors will join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:12:31 PM

I'm still here watching this project's greatness for the community. It is very popular now here in the crypto world and also to the different social medias. And hopefully this will continue to strive for the better success and will not dissapoint us. Just keep progressing. Goodjob to the P2PS Team. You make this real trusty project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:45:31 PM

P2PS is a great project that is now continuing its greatness and continually show the potential to become one of the great project here in the crypto currency community. I hope the whole working on P2PS will not bent just like my trust to this project. I am really glad that I continuosly support P2PS.
I am also very supportive of this project, hopefully this project as you said did not disappoint us all.

yeah, me too. I hope p2ps will be true to all their words. Also I am hoping that p2ps will be listed in good exchanges the soonest. This will increase their popularity and many will invest.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

Can we see some statistics that will show how many investors are into this platform? Hoping you can provide one Smiley Also, is this the updated link of your website -> https://www.p2psf.org because it shows "This site can’t be reached. The webpage might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address." Sad If anyone can provide me the link, I will be really glad, thanks!
p2psf

Activity: 1288

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:25:07 PM

Can we see some statistics that will show how many investors are into this platform? Hoping you can provide one Smiley Also, is this the updated link of your website -> https://www.p2psf.org because it shows "This site can’t be reached. The webpage might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address." Sad If anyone can provide me the link, I will be really glad, thanks!

Hello and greetings dear tophe15,

Thank you for your queries.

We have already stated earlier and shall, for your convenience state again, that we planned to sell 50M tokens through a few phases of ICO, not just this one. However, in this phase itself we have achieved just over 25M which is 50% of target. There are participation from public as well as large institutions. Anyone who is able to understand and value their security is contributing. We do not want to create fear of missing out in anyone. This is not an "investment" you are making to speculate but participating or contributing for the greater good of humanity. We are not interested in just numbers, we need some level headed people who are willing to understand the system and buy the tokens for their utility.

Having said that, we never anticipated our site volumes to be this large. Over the last few days, our site has been receiving traffic from all over the world, at unprecedented levels. Therefore, our relevant team members are already in talks with the service provide to further upgrade the dedicated server bandwidth. Due to the weekend they are unable to do anything much. This should be resolved in the next day or two. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused. The site is the same at https://www.p2psf.org
Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great year ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:12:55 PM

These kind of ratings by ICO Rating Clubs means nothing. We already experienced that many famous ICO Rating Platforms supported Startup Projects had been scams after the ICO.
Yes but, looks like you have just said if this project can be scam somehow, while their team is doing hard work on this project.

no ı did not mentioned that this project can be a scam. I just mentioned that nowadays the crypto investors are more informed and experienced to know that ICO ratings are not 100% trustfull. We do our search ourselfs and also decide ourselfs in what to invest.

By the way I like this project and support it also  Cool

Yeah. ICO ratings are not really that accurate. But based on what I see here in P2PS, developers here are really working hard, and they have active and trasparent here in this thread. This project is still in progress though. So we must keep our watch.

ICO rating are more of a checklist of X things every ICO team needs to do like have a whitepaper, have a proper website, have a goal and road map for the coin, etc
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:29:31 PM

Yes but, looks like you have just said if this project can be scam somehow, while their team is doing hard work on this project.

no ı did not mentioned that this project can be a scam. I just mentioned that nowadays the crypto investors are more informed and experienced to know that ICO ratings are not 100% trustfull. We do our search ourselfs and also decide ourselfs in what to invest.

By the way I like this project and support it also  Cool

Yeah. ICO ratings are not really that accurate. But based on what I see here in P2PS, developers here are really working hard, and they have active and trasparent here in this thread. This project is still in progress though. So we must keep our watch.

ICO rating are more of a checklist of X things every ICO team needs to do like have a whitepaper, have a proper website, have a goal and road map for the coin, etc

White paper, a website with no latency and road map of the initial coin offering along with the ratings makes every investor understand the potentiality of the launch and its purpose, this basic foundation pillars makes one to analyse before investing their funds.
p2psf

Activity: 1288

FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRODUCT SOLVING A GLOBAL PROBLEM

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 03:39:07 PM

SOME OF THE WEBSITE ISSUES ARE RESOLVED AND THE SITE IS UP NOW.

If you experience downtime on our site again, kindly check back in about 20-25 minutes while we constantly monitor and fix the issues.

PLEASE ACCEPT OUR APOLOGIES FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED DURING THE UPGRADE.

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

What I find most amazing to p2ps project is thier exceptional customers service. They never fail to reply all the inwuiries of each members.
This shows how much they care about their customers and this is what makes them a successful ICO. Keep it up P2Psf team !

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

yeah but this one seem legit though all icos investments are bound to risk sometimes but atleast this one has legit members and the have awesome features which means it can pan out just great
They also have a high potential team and they are always being active in answering people about the project and spreading a word about it which as made this project very popular. This project will surely spread worldwide and a very hard working and expert team will need to maintain this project and its huge database so they can surely do that.

P2PS has been operating for how many years. It’s hard for a company to stay longer. This only shows that they are really a stable company. Well in fact, they have achieve a lot of things. And based on the admin’s interaction to the community in this thread, it shows that they are really dedicated in this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 07:17:42 PM

They also have a high potential team and they are always being active in answering people about the project and spreading a word about it which as made this project very popular. This project will surely spread worldwide and a very hard working and expert team will need to maintain this project and its huge database so they can surely do that.

P2PS has been operating for how many years. It’s hard for a company to stay longer. This only shows that they are really a stable company. Well in fact, they have achieve a lot of things. And based on the admin’s interaction to the community in this thread, it shows that they are really dedicated in this project.
With all that plus the features p2ps is getting security and others I think the project is going to rock Having a dedicated team these days is actually not easy am sure they will deliver

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:28:21 PM

1 week from join P2PS bounty and i still have 3 week more to gain P2PS token Smiley. 15% bonus will make everyone have more profit from P2PS. Greats!

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

Check you information, P2PS hasn't been operating for many years, the idea created on Nov 2017, and they has started ICO on Dec 15 for collecting enough money to build P2PS platform.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

Since the P2PS has already clients that are just waiting for the project to be finished I think this project will surely keep on going even if no one will support them. Are there any platforms that are finished now that testers can try?
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: