Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:38:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: P2PS-WORLDS FIRST & ONLY SECURE, INTERFERENCE-FREE COMMUNICATION SYSTEM  (Read 56561 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

Heard P2PS got listed on some exchanges sites. That's great, show one won't get stuck with the tokens and can always exchange. Good job to the team and good luck
No. they just said that their tokens have been approved for listing by a few exchanges which is going to happen after ico end, So it's not listed on any exchange yet, the only way to get it right now is through their website.
After all, this is happening with every currency. I do not understand these questions at all when they appear on the stock exchanges. Maybe sometimes it is possible to buy coins outside the official exchange from someone who bought them officially. Let's wait calmly and see what value it will achieve.
Yes it's possible, but I do not recommend anyone to buy any token from someone who bought them officially, because if something goes wrong with project during tokensale you will not able to get refund and that's why we should only from official website ( smart contract ). that applies on P2PS token of course.
Indeed, buying some tokens from people is a bad way to buy a future coin, it makes the developer confuse which address will be sent your fund.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quimbi777651

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 10:53:31 AM

GREAT NEWS FOR SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN PARTICIPANTS

SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN WEEKLY QUALIFYING
NUMBER OF POSTS REDUCED TO 15

Thank you for your approval dear Fire Rabbit (our efficient and effective Bounty Manager).

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great week ahead.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.
Thank you Developer of P2PSF and Manager of Fire Rabbit! It's very nice to know that you are listening to the opinion of signatory company members. Of course, if I allow time to do more than 15 posts a week. I wish everyone a hard cap!

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

P2PS is performing better and better. And also, as I've read, this project has been already listed on some exchanges and that's a great news. This will make this project more known by most people. And furthermore, more investors will come to have interest with it. Keep it all the good work team P2PS!
Do you have the link of what you have just said that this the token of this platform have already been in the exchanges? Because as far as I know their ICO is not yet finished and it is still live now.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

When P2PS is listing at any exchange like Etherdelta and CoinMarketCap, i don't see any update about this? After finish ICO or at sooner?

Hello and greetings dear bixbem90,

Thank you for asking.

Our tokens have been approved for listing by a few exchanges and we will be for listing possibly even before our ICO ends on Feb 28, 2018.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about our project. Look forward to your continued support and participation.

Please have a great weekend.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

This is a great new for this project. There are only a few projects who are able to enlist their token to an exchange before their ICO end. Some project takes a lot of time to enlist their token or coin to an exchange.
Good news indeed! Can you please tell us the trading websites that have approved your coins to be losted on thier site. I want to register right away and buy some of your coins because for sure alot will dump it and I want to take advantage of the opportunity to get your coin and keep it.
I never thought it would be listed even if the ICO is not yet finished. With that matter, there is a possibility that their will be more investors will likely to join in the ICO. How come they get listed on short period of time? This news surprise not only me but for those who participate in this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:25:38 PM

ICO bench P2PS Profile Updated Rating by Benchy

4.9/5

Can it get better than this?

Thank you everyone for your support and appreciation. Soon it will be time to celebrate the success of your project.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Wow P2PS also get a good amount rating from ICObench. 4.9 out of 5 is a great rating in this crypto world.
Hope to see this project to the moon soon. Still we are doing promotional work & we will continue this to go to the moon P2PS project. 

Yeah, they really make their best to achieve this. Anyway, I am curious how project achieves high ratings? What are the factors to consider in giving a project a high score?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Heard P2PS got listed on some exchanges sites. That's great, show one won't get stuck with the tokens and can always exchange. Good job to the team and good luck
No. they just said that their tokens have been approved for listing by a few exchanges which is going to happen after ico end, So it's not listed on any exchange yet, the only way to get it right now is through their website.
After all, this is happening with every currency. I do not understand these questions at all when they appear on the stock exchanges. Maybe sometimes it is possible to buy coins outside the official exchange from someone who bought them officially. Let's wait calmly and see what value it will achieve.
Yes it's possible, but I do not recommend anyone to buy any token from someone who bought them officially, because if something goes wrong with project during tokensale you will not able to get refund and that's why we should only from official website ( smart contract ). that applies on P2PS token of course.
Indeed, buying some tokens from people is a bad way to buy a future coin, it makes the developer confuse which address will be sent your fund.
Agree that it's somewhat dangerous and not recommendable if you do that buying thing from someone. Because like what they said again, it's more safe to buy in the official store or somewhat like that.
In my opinion, everything to buy only in the official website or store will be safer. So it's better to secure yourself.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:55:38 PM

ICO bench P2PS Profile Rating by Benchy

4.8/5

Great new again, Supposedly admin if these projects become successful. Are the promoters from the bounty campaigns will instantly get the bonus or incentives?

ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

So, if we buy from p2ps official site then we can ask for a refund if something goes wrong? Anyway, you are right it is better to buy from their main site rather than others for safety purposes.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

So, if we buy from p2ps official site then we can ask for a refund if something goes wrong? Anyway, you are right it is better to buy from their main site rather than others for safety purposes.

Meh I'd prefer using a good exchange I trust to buy the tokens than random people. But I'll need to wait for the coin to be listed on other exchanges in the first place
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:55:23 PM

I think you are asking early for exchanges, at first it needs to sell tokens and it seems to me that it will be difficult for the developer to collect such a high hard cap.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:03:13 PM

ICO bench P2PS Profile Updated Rating by Benchy

4.9/5

Can it get better than this?

Thank you everyone for your support and appreciation. Soon it will be time to celebrate the success of your project.

Kindly continue to spread the good word about your project. We look forward to your continued support and participation.

Best regards,
Team P2PS.

Wow P2PS also get a good amount rating from ICObench. 4.9 out of 5 is a great rating in this crypto world.
Hope to see this project to the moon soon. Still we are doing promotional work & we will continue this to go to the moon P2PS project. 

Is ICO bench consist of many users that rates a project? How should we know if how many people rate the project?
ICO bench very serious campaign and they did not became выcтaлять p2ps without enough of voices, I so think. In any case ICO Bench not the sole, who trusts P2PS, there is plenty of other such sites.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bitpotter

Activity: 1451
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:25:56 PM

Meh I'd prefer using a good exchange I trust to buy the tokens than random people. But I'll need to wait for the coin to be listed on other exchanges in the first place

The same thing that I applied more than 2 years ago, I prefer to wait for a coin to be in the market rather than buying through intermediaries or direct people, it is very risky.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:32:36 PM

The foundation council of P2PS is interesting in the crypto platform as it is governed by an independent body also it had better popularity in the industry as we see the Top ratings it achieved. It's token trends as it is an ERC20 on the secure block chain.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:55:04 PM

I think you are asking early for exchanges, at first it needs to sell tokens and it seems to me that it will be difficult for the developer to collect such a high hard cap.
This project now takes a very good position in the ratings. Therefore, I believe that it will be quite easy for them to collect a hard cap.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:01:56 PM

Value and the demand off this P2PS tokens are rapidly increasing between investors as this project has reach moon just in its ICO stage and got a great response from all aroun=d the word as people from every country is supporting this project and also investing in it for getting high rewards in the coming time.

chinny286

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

The feedback for this bounty is really great.
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:26:20 PM

The feedback for this bounty is really great.
Almost 98% of the feedback for this project is positive and a positive feedback always helps more and more users to trust on the project and hopefully the same will be the case with this project too. Also the project has positive feedback due to the good concepts about this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

This project now takes a very good position in the ratings. Therefore, I believe that it will be quite easy for them to collect a hard cap.
The rating is really going wild and it really building a huge community behind it so many ico sites have reviewed it

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

What I mean by refund is that when you buy your token through P2PS website for example, in case they didn't reach softcap, they will send your ethereum back to your address, but if you buy it from me, I will not send ur ether back and you will stick with token that has no value.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:15:32 PM

IMO, until now we can only buy P2PS token from their official website : p2psf.org. I dont see any post said about refund policy, but if i think we have more guarantee when come to their website in case their token has listing at some exchanges.
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: