Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:29:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter campaign : Do i need to be at least Jr member ?  (Read 3059 times)
tantra deva

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

I think the newbie can also join  twitter campaign depending on the rules in the bounty ,, and i think you have at least 200 followers...

crestella

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:59:58 AM

Twitter campaign : Do i need to be at least Jr member ? Not necessarily Jr member, newbie just been able to follow twitter campaign, maybe it's just some that require you Jr member. I am still a newbie can follow some twitter campaign.
runque

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:04:41 AM

It does not matter between the two, Twitter just asks for the number and quality of fans
mirror001

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

I think contingent upon the crusade chief will give out the Twitter battle they consider best for the venture.

1- Some ventures enable amateur to join Twitter battle 2- The rest are normally asked for from the Jr.member rank for Twitter battles.

Obviously, most will require twitter accounts that require no less than 200 adherents, or 500 supporters, not very many ventures require more than 1000 devotees. The quantity of offers typically relies upon the quantity of supporters. The Jr.member level does not appear to be that difficult, simply hold up a month after dynamic Bitcointalk.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:29:36 AM

Hi ,i have one question about bounties : For the twitter campaign, do i need to be at least Jr Member to apply ?
I met companies where they took the beginner many times. In some, there was nothing written about the rank. Being a beginner to find a company is not a problem. The only difficulty is that they do not pay much.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 11:34:01 AM

twitter campaign you can join as a join if you have the minimum number of followers in the twitter account...
from what I understand the ranking of the forum is important only for the signature campaign, for exemple the REMECOIN.IO accept newbies,
depend always the rules of the bounties. 
BrittneyHarkins

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

yes,this campaign is open to everyone.everyone can participate in this campaign starting from newbie here.but must have heigh follower on social media such as twitter facebook.
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

No..you don not need to have a high rank to be accepted in twitter social media campaign or facebook. As long as you have an account at least how many old that meet the requirements of the bounty campaign, you can join even you are still a newbie. It depends on your friends and followers. Because twitter will accept you if you have followers that meets their minimum requirements.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:09:59 PM

Hi ,i have one question about bounties : For the twitter campaign, do i need to be at least Jr Member to apply ?
No condition but some bounty managers put a condition at least junior member. But maximum bounty Jr member can apply and performs bounty both Twitter and Facebook.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

I think the newbie can also join  twitter campaign depending on the rules in the bounty ,, and i think you have at least 200 followers...
Yes it is quite a good information. Followers are the main condition in Twitter and Facebook bounty. At least 200 to 500 followers or friends should require to join the bounty campaign and getting stake and points.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
zavisan

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:33:25 PM

theres some that newbie can apply, i've seen some of them, but the reward is quite small. the meaning is, you want good reward, you need to be atleast a jr. member

the higher your rank, the more you get. if you small, you get small. good luck searching for it. im pretty sure i've seen them.
Nitroali
Copper Member

Activity: 322

#41 Haga

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

The main requirement for twitter campaing are followers, more you have more stakes you will gain .
Usually campaign count only real followers ( use twitteraudit).
Some campaign could ask a Jr member level .

😁
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:59:43 PM

if my advice just participate in social media bounties, and set me your twitter account must be more than 3 years old. pretty good experience and hopefully it can be advantage too. Grin
dedelp01

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:06:43 PM

Yes, as most of the social media only requires the number of followers you have. You only qualify for twitter campaign if you have lots of followers. The more the followers the better bounties you earn.

ZENODYS.com ││ Making every digital asset just a drag and drop away
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●
nata2904

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:00:32 PM

I think that members of Jr do not need to join charitable actions on social networks, but your Twitter account must be older than three months, and there some campaign is mandatory for any campaign for charity.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

There are actually some campaigns in bounty programs, not just twitter campaigns. Social media campaigns (twitter, facebook, and telegram) can use a newbie ranking account. But if you want to follow another campaign, like a signature campaign. you must be a member Jr.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:07:58 PM

To participate in Twitter's bonus campaign, most of them do not require rank of Bitcointalk member, they need real followers. Of course there are a few projects they still require Jr.member up.
aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:16:29 PM

To participate in Twitter's bonus campaign, most of them do not require rank of Bitcointalk member, they need real followers. Of course there are a few projects they still require Jr.member up.
do not question rank, but at least the participants must have an account in bitcointalk to follow twitter campaign, because it is one of the contents of the existing form, the number of followers at least 300 followers and twitter audit at least 85%

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
silviocorrea

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

Your followers on twitter determine  but not ranks on bitcoin forum
In some bounties you dont need to have even bitcointalk account. Such companies have own cabinets in their own sites. Usually the main rule is to have at least 100-200 subscribers. Usually everyone is accepted.
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:29:45 AM

Twitter campaign: Should I be at least a member of Jr?
there is also a newbie can participate there is also a minimum limit of bitcointalk rank.
if you can participate must have follower enough also.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: