Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 09:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter campaign : Do i need to be at least Jr member ?  (Read 3063 times)
wandino

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:01 PM

Look into t&c and see if they have any minimum requirement as such
josh07

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:37:35 PM

even though I'm newbie, you can join twitter and facebook campaign because no rank requires because followers and friends are mostly the basics.

Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:38:25 PM

Hi ,i have one question about bounties : For the twitter campaign, do i need to be at least Jr Member to apply ?
To my knowledge, to follow your social media campaign is not required to have Junior Member account, Newbie account and even Brand New can follow social media campaign because this campaign is not determined by Bitcointalk account level but from number of friends or followers of your social media account
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Depends on the bounty campaign you are joining. Some bounty needs you to be a jr member to join in their campaign I mean on any. FB camp or signature campaigns. Try to reach at least that high for you to enter.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
DerRush

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

Read on the rules. I think that if you will participate on social media campaigns i think that any rank can participate but read on the rules if your followers or even your friends are not that enough to qualify you on the campaign.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:09:49 PM

There are no rank restrictions on twitter campaigns. you can join with the rank you want. rank events only apply to signature campaigns. I know that.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:04:23 PM

Its depending in each bounty campaign and rules. You have to read the rules carefully before joining and to follow them strictly to get paid after the ICO sale. I think most campaigns require that their participants have the Junior rank at least even for participating in the Twitter bounty, but there are some campaigns not asking for this condition.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:30:27 PM

Generally not. It does not have to be jr. Member but there is also a social media campaign that requires a minimum of jr. Member. So read the rules on the project to follow if there are any rules for jr. Member or newbi who may follow social media campaigns.
Ajiloveyuyun

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:33:39 AM

it does not have to be jr. Member but there is also a social media campaign that requires a minimum of juniors. u can read the proj`s rules to follow if there r any rules for jr.m  or newbie who may follow social media campaigns. anyway - read on the rules and guidelines of the campaign, all stuff based on what i saw from recent social media campaigns, it does not require a rank for u to join in such thing. Follow at least the rules dude.
linbo

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:13:16 AM

There are no restrictions on promotional activities, except that there will be fewer COINS handed out at a lower level. Some will limit must be a member to do.
denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:47:17 AM

As far as I know, not necessarily Junior member but can register all rank.
The only thing to note is the minimum number of followers account must be 300 or 400 or depending on the rules.
And in doing Twitter campaign you should do retweet consistently because this will affect the final result of calculation stakes.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

I think that rarely happens if bounty forbids for a beginner's account. but one of the projects there is also that has a requirement with the old of your account but that's only part.
so far that I know that forbid newbies to join is to join signatures.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
ItsZeroLimit

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:21:42 AM

Hi ,i have one question about bounties : For the twitter campaign, do i need to be at least Jr Member to apply ?

I have not yet meet, such a requirement. But, very often there is a demand that the account of BTT should be older than 3 months. And this is more than enough to get a junior member. In campaigns where is a subscription for beginners, usually this requirement is absent.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

There are well detailed rules for each bounty so what is obtainable in one may not be obtainable in another. Your eligibility is determined by this rules. If a certain bounty rules says you must be at least a junior member to participate, then that is it. In general, even a newbie is allowed to do twitter bounty campaign.
hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:05:57 AM

I don't think. Not necessarily Jr member, newbie just been able to follow twitter campaign, maybe it's just some that require you Jr member. I am still a newbie can follow some twitter campaign. May be some of the campaigns can want it.
IcoBale01

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:44:10 PM

There is no need for a jr.member rank if you join certain campaigns like social media campaigns which includes facebook and twitter campaigns any rank can join as long as you meet the required number of followers.Because some campaigns has some requirements on how many your followers are.
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 02:42:02 PM

Any ranks can join the camapign, but depends on the rules of each project. There are rules that you need to have 90% real followers. Some others need to have a minimum 500 followers. Others wanted a 3 months older accounts..etc. anyone can join the camapign all you need is to choose for what you want to participate. Goodluck.
valtum

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:47:44 PM

In most cases, it is not necessary to have such a rank. For example WeLocal does not require.
bitcoinzen

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:57:52 PM

yes twitter campaign need jr member status u need to qualify for JR member and then apply for twitter campaign and improve followers as well
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:34:07 PM

Not all twitter campaign that ask partaker to be a junior member many of bounty manager don't ask for it. It is rare anyway probably he asked for junior member minimum to screen crowd out of the campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: