Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate  (Read 130151 times)
Z1pp4

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:59:27 AM

Lux is listed, just not on the front page.
yeah, checked it today. It has actually listed on whattomine.
http://whattomine.com/coins/212-lux-phi1612
By the way, please adding the information on the OP.
How many coins per day for one AMD graphics card? How much will miners get after paying electricity bills? thanks.
It is the same as if i would ask - how many coins per day with my rig?
What AMD?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:15:23 AM

Why is this good looking scam still living?
Why bother posting here if its a scam. You should've avoided it already.
to protect other form loosing their money .
So you are doing favours to us? Gee thanks m8! Did you ever try to calculate how much you cam make in short term? Cuz i had - i mine 11 LUX/day (~14$) with my rig that can only mine 0.02 ETH (~7.7$). Plus i have it in my wallet and POS about 1.2 LUX/day (thats another 1.5$/day). Now exclude POS and say that i mine directly to exchange - it is still about twice efficient to ETH mining and if i exchange to ether every week or so, then at the end of the month i will have 1.3 ETH instead of 0.65... So in short term i don't say that i am losing my money. In long term - nobody knows. If dev team will come up with their challenges then it is possible that this coin will go to the moon, as even yesterday i saw some trading groups in twiter and telegram were talking out loud about LUX as it is very underrated. This ofc due to some issues with wallet and low dev activity in btct forum, but find me any other coin that does not have issues with technical and development. Even ether has huge issues with their mist syc and no development response to this issue.
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:37:00 AM

How many coins per day for one AMD graphics card? How much will miners get after paying electricity bills? thanks.
What AMD?
I do not know how many coins you can mine daily? For a long time ago, with two rigs (AMD 470 + AMD 570), what I got is a little bit over 1 LUXcoin per day. It's not profitable at that time, then I left, switched my rigs to mine other coins.
Something doesnt match there - you can mine only 1 LUX/day with 2 rigs? I get about 11 LUX/ day with my 6x1060 (ccminer SP-mod).
How many cards do you have in your rigs? Could you please be more speciffic? Give us more information:
1. Cards
2. Number of cards
3. You hash rate
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:50:39 AM

What AMD?
I do not know how many coins you can mine daily? For a long time ago, with two rigs (AMD 470 + AMD 570), what I got is a little bit over 1 LUXcoin per day. It's not profitable at that time, then I left, switched my rigs to mine other coins.
Something doesnt match there - you can mine only 1 LUX/day with 2 rigs? I get about 11 LUX/ day with my 6x1060 (ccminer SP-mod).
How many cards do you have in your rigs? Could you please be more speciffic? Give us more information:
1. Cards
2. Number of cards
3. You hash rate

1. 470 for one rig, 570 for another one.
2. all of them are AMDs
3. hashrate: I dont remember, it happened for a long time a go. I mined the coin almost a day after its launch
But at that moment, it's is not profitable, at least for my rigs, then I stopped mining LUXcoin. If you want to have almost real statistics for recent days, someone in the topic can help you out.
I still can not understand you
2. number of cards => all of them AMDs Smiley
However - you could get very little rewards at the begining as there was instamine protection for 500 blocks with reward only 1 LUX/ block. The best for you is to try now and see what reward you can get say in altminer pool as this is the most stable pool with most finding blocks.
pr43unknown

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:06:26 PM

It should be understood that developers do not have time to prove daily a lot of people that they are not scammers
crypsy

Activity: 216
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:01:30 PM

It should be understood that developers do not have time to prove daily a lot of people that they are not scammers
meet the busiest dev `s everyone . they are so busy dumping the premine , they don't have time to write a single word

btc: 183ZdPA9c5XkGgacaN9q7aJY93asV2BnKt
eth: 0x144c3b9d9c3c6e465d4cfe136d318440e81bb39e
dark981

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:27:19 PM

everyone warned about this is the shittiest team ever only chance to leave now or go down like confido scam
cryptomen101

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:44:44 PM

LuxCoin network down ? my wallet is stuck doesn't sync someone plz help !!

THE CRYPTO CURRENCY OF THE FUTURE!    ●            RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄ ▄█ ███       Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2       ███ █▄ ▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER                GITHUB
crypsy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:04:50 PM

everyone warned about this is the shittiest team ever only chance to leave now or go down like confido scam

LUX is not an ICO.  There isn’t enough liquidity in the market to pull a scam like confido.  Either youre dumb or this is a pethedic attempt at fuding.

Why the sock puppet account though?  I know it’s just for fud.  You don’t actually care about anything other than getting cheap lux.  Loser.

Also pretty sure you and crypsy are the same person.
you are right that lux is getting cheap . so cheap that soon it will be .00000xxx . and it may not be ico, but when dev dump the rest of the 3 million premine it will look like ico.

crypsy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:51:50 PM

And I’m sure you’ll be buying to the bottom and disappear as soon as it starts to rise, and we won’t be hearing from you again.

You sound like icebreaker back when dash was a scam.

Why aren’t you mining straks?  I hear that’s sigt 2.0.

it's funny you  never say anything about the dev dumping the premine .

dark981

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:16:36 PM

i know that luxcoin is not an ico but i said it will just go down LIKE the confido scam.

price will drop harder and harder until its dead cause of stupid team and dumping "business team" <- lol btw ...
crypsy

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:12:59 PM

Think what you want.  But you’ve said your peace and be gone.  Nobody should be trusting an account that was made just to FUD this coin.
say something about dev dumping premine . you can't! because everyone knows it's true . and dev is also staying silent ........ why ? cuz it's SCAM

ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:37:42 AM

They didn’t dump.  They needed some funding so they sold some.  Do you expect people to work for free?  Do you work for free?  I sure don’t.

Again you and your sock puppet account have said your peace.  Now go save some other noobs from making profits, since that’s all people like you do, help yourself by shaking weak hands.
You might be right! I dont follow the project since its start. The problem is, if developers released publicly a transaprent plan for using those pre-mined coins. There is no problem with their sell orders. Just turn back to the beginning of the project, re-check the information. That's it.

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
milugau

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:47:31 AM

They didn’t dump.  They needed some funding so they sold some.  Do you expect people to work for free?  Do you work for free?  I sure don’t.

Again you and your sock puppet account have said your peace.  Now go save some other noobs from making profits, since that’s all people like you do, help yourself by shaking weak hands.
You might be right! I dont follow the project since its start. The problem is, if developers released publicly a transaprent plan for using those pre-mined coins. There is no problem with their sell orders. Just turn back to the beginning of the project, re-check the information. That's it.
The guy's opinion might be right one. If developers did not say anything about their plans for premined coins, then used those coins undeliberately. The project might be a real scam one.

Go read the white paper and end read old comments on discord, you'll find your answers.

Now i do agree, they need to be more transparent and more present.
Transparent roadmap and plan for those premined coins are very important. They can help to stop FUDs spreading around the forum. It will be better in general. Developers should adjust their approach a little bit. By the way, thanks for all of your efforts for the project till now, devs. You (devs) have done great works.
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:23:49 AM

And I’m sure you’ll be buying to the bottom and disappear as soon as it starts to rise, and we won’t be hearing from you again.

You sound like icebreaker back when dash was a scam.

Why aren’t you mining straks?  I hear that’s sigt 2.0.

it's funny you  never say anything about the dev dumping the premine .

Did you ever read discord? It is not dumping - it is management costs. Do you think that people should work free of charge? If you are that altruistic, go ahead and create your own currency, do the coding, maintanace and all the stuff 24/7 and we will spread FUD for you!
Just to remind everyone - the premine is used to develop this coin and to hire new developers. It has been said many times and all the comunity aware of this.
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:29:01 AM

Think what you want.  But you’ve said your peace and be gone.  Nobody should be trusting an account that was made just to FUD this coin.
say something about dev dumping premine . you can't! because everyone knows it's true . and dev is also staying silent ........ why ? cuz it's SCAM
1. Dev stay silent, because there is no point to repeat the same statement again and again. That is why they have closed previous topic.
2. Now it is thanks giving so you do not expect much activity around. And you will not expect activity during x-mass period.
3. Show me that dump! You know that it cost money to develop things?
dark981

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:33:31 AM

Think what you want.  But you’ve said your peace and be gone.  Nobody should be trusting an account that was made just to FUD this coin.
1. Dev stay silent, because there is no point to repeat the same statement again and again. That is why we have closed previous topic.
2. Now it is thanks giving so you do not expect much activity around. And you will not expect activity during x-mass period.

you cant be that stupid man .. probably only trying to protect his bags from losing value lolol

they already sold like what 7 masternodes ? value of around 150k $ and they do shit .. show me a dev that needs 150k$ for 1 month of shit copy and paste work lol i pity you man but you will go down with the shoip it seems
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:52:55 AM

1. Dev stay silent, because there is no point to repeat the same statement again and again. That is why we have closed previous topic.

you cant be that stupid man .. probably only trying to protect his bags from losing value lolol

they already sold like what 7 masternodes ? value of around 150k $ and they do shit .. show me a dev that needs 150k$ for 1 month of shit copy and paste work lol i pity you man but you will go down with the shoip it seems
So once again - why is it so much important for you to waste so much time for something, that you have no interest at all? Is it something to do with your altruistic nature to read all the topics in BTCT forum and "warn"people if you find something that you dont like? You have been in dicrord group and you got all the answers from dev team, but for some reason it wasn't enough for you, as you was repeating the same question again and again and again, even tho they have been covered ages ago.
I can't understand ppl like you. If you don't like smth about this coin- doors are open, leave!
dark981

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:02:02 AM

cause someone has to warn people indeed brainless people like you will trick people into investing and then they go through the same pain that i went through.

so to avoid that we warn with flags and as you can see the price is tanking hard (and dont come with fudding for price otherwise buy orders would show up)

it is a dead coin going 0.01$ soon
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:31 PM

cause someone has to warn people indeed brainless people like you will trick people into investing and then they go through the same pain that i went through.

so to avoid that we warn with flags and as you can see the price is tanking hard (and dont come with fudding for price otherwise buy orders would show up)

it is a dead coin going 0.01$ soon
Ahhh, so you have some grudges on crypto comunity? Is it SIGT?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: