Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2018, 09:47:23 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate  (Read 67703 times)
gildinglite

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

These packets fly

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:30:57 AM

Dear Community,

Please find the announcement on Wallet Release and Marketing.

http://luxcore.io/announcement

Note on Wallet release: Based on extensive tests performed by our QA team, we strongly believe the successful roll out of these critical changes require further fine-tuning, stress tests and performance runs.
Albeit a hard decision, we prefer to release a rock-solid working product that checks all parameters on quality, security and performance, rather than release something which is half-baked beta release just to meet deadlines.

In view of the feedback from our development, QA and security teams, we are postponing the wallet release by 10 days to complete all testing, documentation and updated guides.

The new date for wallet release will now be 25th of January 2018.

We apologize for the delay in this much-awaited release and we understand this is somewhat of a let-down, but we do hope the community can see the rationale behind this postponement.
Please read the full statement in the link posted above.

Note on Marketing Campaign: Access the campaign by clicking the respective links in the website announcement (see above) or here.

Fantastic news, go team!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeftet

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:10:54 AM

Why so many oprhaned blocks on all pools?

I'm wondering as well.. network hash rate has gone up a lot in the last few days though
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

hello sir, how i can create address LUX ?
becouse I want to join this project .
thanks before , sir
}{uNdd

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Next-Gen Blockchain Ecosystem - Luxcore.io

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:33:25 PM

hello sir, how i can create address LUX ?
becouse I want to join this project .
thanks before , sir

download the wallet ,and start mining, or buy from cryptopia

Ginzink

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Chynge.net - The future in payments abroad

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

Dear Community,

Please find the announcement on Wallet Release and Marketing.

http://luxcore.io/announcement

Note on Wallet release: Based on extensive tests performed by our QA team, we strongly believe the successful roll out of these critical changes require further fine-tuning, stress tests and performance runs.
Albeit a hard decision, we prefer to release a rock-solid working product that checks all parameters on quality, security and performance, rather than release something which is half-baked beta release just to meet deadlines.

In view of the feedback from our development, QA and security teams, we are postponing the wallet release by 10 days to complete all testing, documentation and updated guides.

The new date for wallet release will now be 25th of January 2018.

We apologize for the delay in this much-awaited release and we understand this is somewhat of a let-down, but we do hope the community can see the rationale behind this postponement.
Please read the full statement in the link posted above.

Note on Marketing Campaign: Access the campaign by clicking the respective links in the website announcement (see above) or here.

As i suspected this is coin to hold for a longer period of time. Instead of going for hype you are going for quality. The price is far down as theese news came in a bear market where most are down, but for me it is a sign of quality. Thank you for the update.

anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:02:10 PM

Stay strong and sail ahead!
If you didn't already, have a look at our Roadmap and read through our Official Media on the website.

Thank you all for the support.
Stay tuned.

LUX æterna
Xacku

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

Good afternoon!

There is such a problem: very often, almost every call, to lux-qt the wallet hangs and in the device manager writes "does not respond"
Is it possible to somehow solve this problem? or you need to wait for the release of a new version of the wallet?
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 322
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:22:41 PM

hi anorganix

to tell you the truth i wasn't aware of this project but now i am because of the bounty campaign.

please tell me something,
i have install the wallet on windows 10, nice interface and works well.
two questions,
1. i can check my address and create more but where is the private key? is it stored somewhere because i cannot see it
2. how can i copy the key for back up purposes?
3. does the software have options for backing up the dat file and encrypt it?
4. we have two wallet options for downloading, the normal version and the light one
what the difference between them?

thanks

anorganix
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

Good afternoon!

There is such a problem: very often, almost every call, to lux-qt the wallet hangs and in the device manager writes "does not respond"
Is it possible to somehow solve this problem? or you need to wait for the release of a new version of the wallet?

New wallet is planned, with a little delay unfortunately.
Please check a few posts back for the full announcement.

hi anorganix

to tell you the truth i wasn't aware of this project but now i am because of the bounty campaign.

please tell me something,
i have install the wallet on windows 10, nice interface and works well.
two questions,
1. i can check my address and create more but where is the private key? is it stored somewhere because i cannot see it
2. how can i copy the key for back up purposes?
3. does the software have options for backing up the dat file and encrypt it?
4. we have two wallet options for downloading, the normal version and the light one
what the difference between them?

thanks

Welcome aboard!

Answers below:

1). Help > Debug > Console
Code:
dumpprivkey <Luxaddress>
Reveals the private key corresponding to <Luxaddress>

2). Copy/paste from step 1. Make sure you take all security measures before, to avoid exposing your private key

3). Encryption is already there. Backup from the UI is not implemented at this time. Just go to %appdata% (type that in Win Explorer address bar) and look for Lux folder. Backup wallet.dat and you're good to go.

4). Minimal version has the diff graph disabled to reduce lag. New wallet (with new cool features) is planned soon - should also fix lag issue

That being said, head to our site and have a read. Have fun & happy mining.
https://luxcore.io/

Thanks!

LUX æterna
Mitra7

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:56:58 PM

anorganix,

Could you please explain how I can restore my wallet with my private key and newly installed lux wallet?

Thank you
anorganix
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:04:20 PM

anorganix,

Could you please explain how I can restore my wallet with my private key and newly installed lux wallet?

Thank you

Hi,

Option 1:
- restore your previously backed-up wallet.dat
- place it under %appdata% in Lux folder

Option 2:
- use wallet console (see below)

Code:
importprivkey <Luxprivkey>
Adds a private key (as returned by dumpprivkey) to your wallet

Good luck.

LUX æterna
Garisson

Activity: 191

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 10:09:14 PM

Is it possible to mine directly to Cryptopia's wallet or i have to mine to LUXCORE wallet?
anorganix
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:14:45 PM

Cryptopia states the following:
WARNING! Please do not mine directly to your Cryptopia addresses, We do not support generated transactions from pools like P2Pool etc.

Make sure you test before throwing a ton of hash on it. Cool

LUX æterna
jaksone

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:47:07 AM

This is a good coin when entering the stock with a fairly high price ... to be a passion for buying and selling transactions in Cryptopia ... very interesting

▄▄████████▄▄             ▄▄████████▄▄             ▄▄████████▄▄      ██ ██ ██           ██ ██ 
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄         ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄         ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ██  █ ██       ██ ██   
  ███▀          ▀███       ███▀          ▀███▌      ███▀          ▀███▌    ██ ██ ██     ██ ██    
 ███                      ███              ███     ███              ███      ██ █  ██ ██ ██      
▐██▌                     ▐██▌                     ▐██▌              ▐██▌       █  ██ ██ ██       
███        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███                      ███                ███         ██  ██        
███        ███████████   ███                      ███                ███        ██ ██ ██ ██       
▐██▌              ███▌   ▐██▌               ██▌   ▐██▌              ▐██▌      ██ ██  ██ ██ ██     
 ███▄           ▄████     ███▄            ▄███     ███▄            ▄███      ██ ██     ██ ██ ██   
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀       ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀       ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀     ██ ██        ██ ██ ██  
    ▀▀██████████▀▀           ▀▀███████████▀           ▀▀███████████▀      ██ ██           ██ ██ ██

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
RISE ABOVE!
WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

JOIN OUR ICO!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
        ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     █████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
YOUTUBE
[/
gildinglite

Activity: 308

These packets fly

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:09:13 AM

Stay strong and sail ahead!
If you didn't already, have a look at our Roadmap and read through our Official Media on the website.

Thank you all for the support.
Stay tuned.

Aka, BTFD Smiley
Aegean Skipper

Activity: 322
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:36:29 AM

Welcome aboard!

Answers below:

1). Help > Debug > Console
Code:
dumpprivkey <Luxaddress>
Reveals the private key corresponding to <Luxaddress>

2). Copy/paste from step 1. Make sure you take all security measures before, to avoid exposing your private key

3). Encryption is already there. Backup from the UI is not implemented at this time. Just go to %appdata% (type that in Win Explorer address bar) and look for Lux folder. Backup wallet.dat and you're good to go.

4). Minimal version has the diff graph disabled to reduce lag. New wallet (with new cool features) is planned soon - should also fix lag issue

That being said, head to our site and have a read. Have fun & happy mining.
https://luxcore.io/

Thanks!

Thanks again, you have been helpful

Regarding the "encryption" tab, i hadn't see the position of the tool bar... at the bottom

Now, something else, I would be interesting in mining luxcoin
I have found, at the first page of the announcement, all the pools and miners but I would also like to know what AMD cards are preferable,
RX*** or cards from other series?

Thanks

Vladdirescu87

Activity: 616
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 12:08:31 PM

LuxCore Announces Smart Contract Deployment, SegWit Upgrade Imminent

Fintech startup Luxcore is primarily focused on becoming a leading cryptocurrency, within the blockchain ecosystem. Using its open source public blockchain asset, LuxCoin’s implementation of smart contracts and SegWit is aimed at enhancing the blockchain’s usability and transaction speeds.

LuxCore has made the recent announcement about the upgrades, including the addition of smart contracts, allowing users to create pre-defined contracts and the implementation of SegWit. This aims to provide revolutionary layers of security and privacy, implemented through its upcoming closed source products. LuxGate and Parallel Masternodes. Providing customers with a fast, efficient and secure transaction solution. LUX creates a profitable service for individuals, enterprise, and governments.

Read more on Coinidol: https://coinidol.com/luxcore-announces-smart-contract-deployment-segwit-upgrade-imminent/

░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄

░░░░▄█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▄
░░▄█░░▄█░░░░░░░░░█▄░░█▄
░░▄█░░░░▄███▄░░░░░█▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▀█░░░░▀███▀░░░░░█▀░░
░░▀█░░▀█░░░░░░░░░█▀░░█▀
░░░░▀█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░█▀
░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
[Facebook] •--»  DECOIN  «--• [Bounty]
[World's leading Cryptocurrency Exchange and Trading Platform]
ANN Telegram Whitepaper Twitter
lupanar

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:19:50 PM

LuxCore Announces Smart Contract Deployment, SegWit Upgrade Imminent

Fintech startup Luxcore is primarily focused on becoming a leading cryptocurrency, within the blockchain ecosystem. Using its open source public blockchain asset, LuxCoin’s implementation of smart contracts and SegWit is aimed at enhancing the blockchain’s usability and transaction speeds.

LuxCore has made the recent announcement about the upgrades, including the addition of smart contracts, allowing users to create pre-defined contracts and the implementation of SegWit. This aims to provide revolutionary layers of security and privacy, implemented through its upcoming closed source products. LuxGate and Parallel Masternodes. Providing customers with a fast, efficient and secure transaction solution. LUX creates a profitable service for individuals, enterprise, and governments.

Read more on Coinidol: https://coinidol.com/luxcore-announces-smart-contract-deployment-segwit-upgrade-imminent/

Great article! Thanks for sharing  Wink

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | BOOTSTRAP |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
prichina

Activity: 74

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:19:29 PM

Is is necessary to compile version 4 qt wallet, or i can use the latest compiled version ? Did someone test mining directly on cryptopia?
kolbaskin

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:53:57 PM

Hey. installed a purse and on it from the pool of the main. The purse starts to slow down after synchronization. eats processor resources. it is impossible to work. why is this happening?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.