Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2018, 02:19:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 150 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate  (Read 67782 times)
Dr_Victor

Activity: 579
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

My LUX wallet doesn't response 80% of time launching. It freezes periodically. What can I do. And nodes in lux.conf doesn't help.

dev is working on new wallet without any lag (freezes)
During they are working, I am losing my PoS. Cause wallet doesn't work properly for about 7 days. Maybe something had changed in the network? Please, recommend me how to set the wallet worked.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bender957

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:42:43 PM

Hi,

any update for new wallet?
betiteh0777

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:58:37 PM

Hi,

any update for new wallet?

not done yet, unfortunately... POS not working correctly anymore, but what can we do......have to wait
anorganix
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:27 PM

The team is actively working on final touches and testing.
Please have a look at the status update that was posted on Discord earlier.

As our dear community, who has stuck with us through this delay, we believe you need to know what is happening behind the scenes with the upgrade. Before I get into the details, let us give you a quick background on why we were doing the upgrade apart from the obvious lag issue.

A bit of technical background: Many of the mainstream cryptos that we know today, introduced protocol changes through what is often called a fork. Prime examples are Ethereum’s  Byzantium, and Monero’s RCT (not mentioning BTC’s as that is a contentious change and Dash’s “sporks” are way different). In both the above cases, these were performed to improve the existing protocol.

What Lux wanted to do was enforce a protocol change, while upgrading functionalities like LuxSend, enforcing MN payments, introduce Instant transactions through the deployment of an advanced protocol and wallet that helps to ensure SegWit activation at a certain height. On top of this, the upgrade will fix any current lag issues, without performing a fork.

and

Good News: All of the above planned features run fine on our compiled versions during tests.

Not so good news: Only issue now is with stratum compatibility which returns errors when this new wallet daemon is used for mining. This is a key test that ensures miners are able to find the right blocks and is critical to PoW. This is an absolute and significant requirement for a successful release. We are currently making some changes to the protocol as we test further to find the root cause and make required changes.

We are also contemplating a possible soft release with minimal changes to ensure community has a lag free wallet as an interim solution. Although, as we prepare for SegWit, this isn’t exactly a preferred solution. We are almost working round the clock at the moment (my time zone is EU-CET and its 3:30 AM now on a Saturday) to get a secure solution out there. Once again, we thank you for being as supportive as you have been despite the obvious wallet lag issues.

Temporary workaround: transfer your coins to a new wallet instance to reduce the number of txes/coin inputs. It will reset your stake weight but will remove lag.
Thanks for your patience!

LUX æterna
Silva199

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:06:40 PM

How can i send luxcoin I mined from my wallet  to cryptobia to exchange them?
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 616
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:18:49 PM

Enterprise Blockchain Platform LuxCore Unveils New Enhancements Including SegWit and Smart Contracts

LUX’s objectives are focused on the needs of individuals, enterprises and governments, prioritizing the increasing demand for transaction solutions that combine speed with efficiency, without sacrificing security. LuxCore’s devotion to ASIC resistance comes in the shape of a new GPU PHI1612 algorithm, developed from the foundations of JK, Skein, Cubehash, Echo, Fugue, and Streebog. In only a few days since the announcements, LuxCoin has seen a sharp growth in price from $8 a week ago to its current levels around $30, reflecting its wider adoption and use.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/luxcore-unveils-enhancements-including-segwit-and-smart-contracts/

░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄

░░░░▄█░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░█▄
░░▄█░░▄█░░░░░░░░░█▄░░█▄
░░▄█░░░░▄███▄░░░░░█▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▀█░░░░▀███▀░░░░░█▀░░
░░▀█░░▀█░░░░░░░░░█▀░░█▀
░░░░▀█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░█▀
░░░░░░▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
[Facebook] •--»  DECOIN  «--• [Bounty]
[World's leading Cryptocurrency Exchange and Trading Platform]
ANN Telegram Whitepaper Twitter
cmmhbct

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

I Love Crypto

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:37:02 PM

Enterprise Blockchain Platform LuxCore Unveils New Enhancements Including SegWit and Smart Contracts

LUX’s objectives are focused on the needs of individuals, enterprises and governments, prioritizing the increasing demand for transaction solutions that combine speed with efficiency, without sacrificing security. LuxCore’s devotion to ASIC resistance comes in the shape of a new GPU PHI1612 algorithm, developed from the foundations of JK, Skein, Cubehash, Echo, Fugue, and Streebog. In only a few days since the announcements, LuxCoin has seen a sharp growth in price from $8 a week ago to its current levels around $30, reflecting its wider adoption and use.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/luxcore-unveils-enhancements-including-segwit-and-smart-contracts/

Thanks for the news. However, I am a little bit confused about the difference between LUXcoin nodes and other masternodes? Which characteristics make LUXcoin nodes different from others?

crb13

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

Whats up guys! I have some doubts about how to proceed with the portfolio: I bought some coins and I am mining, while I mine should I leave it open? Is there any password protection or something? I really do not like to leave it open on the desktop ... that buton to encrypt what is it for? Thank you and congratulations on your good work!
btcgreen63

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:17:01 AM

Whats up guys! I have some doubts about how to proceed with the portfolio: I bought some coins and I am mining, while I mine should I leave it open? Is there any password protection or something? I really do not like to leave it open on the desktop ... that buton to encrypt what is it for? Thank you and congratulations on your good work!
I'd suggest reading through the three documents linked by lupanar here to see if they answer your questions:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2422372.msg29107811#msg29107811

Briefly, to mine you don't need to leave the wallet open. Leaving the wallet open is for staking.
Lumining

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:43:32 AM

Temporary workaround: transfer your coins to a new wallet instance to reduce the number of txes/coin inputs. It will reset your stake weight but will remove lag.
Thanks for your patience!
The problem is that the wallet is lagging so heavily that this is not possible, I mined to my wallet and I guess that the hundreds of small transactions cause it to lag heavy.
I'll keep waiting for the update and hope it will be back to normal soon.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
brownfly

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:08:36 AM

Crap... So no updated wallet so far? I also mine to my local wallet and the wallet is unusable at all. What about LUX wallets at exchanges? They should suffer from the same problem.

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
lupanar

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:19:37 AM

Crap... So no updated wallet so far? I also mine to my local wallet and the wallet is unusable at all. What about LUX wallets at exchanges? They should suffer from the same problem.
The lagging issue is with gui, but exchange wallet work with daemon and its working well.
Currently still testing new daemon with stratum mining and it takes time, so please be patient.

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | BOOTSTRAP |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Silva199

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:11:33 AM

How can i Transfer lux coin from lux wallet to cryptobia?
lupanar

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

How can i Transfer lux coin from lux wallet to cryptobia?
Copy wallet address in Cryptopia, paste it in address line that can be found by clicking Send tab, type amount to send there, click send, leave sending fee by default in next window and click Yes. Thats all

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | BOOTSTRAP |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
MegaDance

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:22:27 AM

when to expect a new wallet ? any news or dates ?
pinpins

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 11:44:42 AM

You can now mine Lux and more than 130 coins at new autoexchange mining pool Zergpool.com at 0% fee now. Please use following commands for different mining options

Option 1 Auto coin switch by profitability within algorithm with payment to wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:8333 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC

Option 2 Direct coin mining to coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:8333 -u <YOURLUXWALLET> -p c=LUX,mc=LUX

Option 3 Direct coin mining with autoexchange to specified coin wallet
Code:
-o stratum+tcp://zergpool.com:8333 -u <YOURBTCWALLET> -p c=BTC,mc=LUX

Please note mc stands for mining coin symbol, c stand for payout coin symbol

Happy mining,
 cheers pinpin

Zergpool.com - Multialgo,  autoexchange, 0.5% fee
ruplikminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:13:34 PM

Hi,

I am mining lux. So far I got just 6 Lux coins and I started staking. But when I mouse over the incon it says that my weight is 1 and that I will get a reward in 496 days?!?!

so it means I will get some money from staking in more than 1 year and half? or what? I am not sure how it works.
webchris

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

Hi,

I am mining lux. So far I got just 6 Lux coins and I started staking. But when I mouse over the incon it says that my weight is 1 and that I will get a reward in 496 days?!?!

so it means I will get some money from staking in more than 1 year and half? or what? I am not sure how it works.

What you see in the wallet is an estimate. You could stake a block within an hour, or it could take 10 years. One thing to note, as you get new coins (from mining or however else), it takes 36 hours for the coins to be "mature" (i.e. stakable). So that will help your weight. Your estimate will likely drop as more coins in your wallet become mature.

Join a Safe Shared LUX Masternode -> https://www.luxmasternode.com
ruplikminer

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:29:29 PM

Hi,

What you see in the wallet is an estimate. You could stake a block within an hour, or it could take 10 years. One thing to note, as you get new coins (from mining or however else), it takes 36 hours for the coins to be "mature" (i.e. stakable). So that will help your weight. Your estimate will likely drop as more coins in your wallet become mature.

Thanks a lot for your reply and explanation. I do really appreciate it. Kudos.
balat66

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:02:13 PM

the fact that there are so few masternodes makes this a somewhat centralized token

Have the team considered lowering the amout of lux to own a masternode to prevent this? thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 150 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.