Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:06:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 179 »
  Print  
Author Topic: LUXCoin—New PHI2 PoW/PoS Hybrid—SC—SegWit—PrivateSend—PoS Web Wallet—LuxGate  (Read 130152 times)
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:25:20 PM

have you checked the price of sigt lately? sigt is mooning today

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dark981

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:33:09 PM

only grudges against luxcoin as i lost a lot of money cause i had trust / hopes .

oh and i never got the answers to my questions cause devs are never on discord only thing you see is commiting bullshit "fixes" majorly typos in shit code or throwing random rumors trying to increase price.

but yo cant be helped i guess have fun with this shit check cryptopia red lines towards bottom ;9
Z1pp4

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:15:50 PM

only grudges against luxcoin as i lost a lot of money cause i had trust / hopes .

oh and i never got the answers to my questions cause devs are never on discord only thing you see is commiting bullshit "fixes" majorly typos in shit code or throwing random rumors trying to increase price.

but yo cant be helped i guess have fun with this shit check cryptopia red lines towards bottom ;9
You know that it is only 7-8 since release this coin? what do you expect? you expect that it will go to the moon and it will cost 200$ the next minute? It takes time... If you are looking short term, you have to join telegram groups like pumps no dumps etc. to get signals and invest. If you are looking for long term, then the only thing helps - patience.
I remember you from discord. You was foaming all around chat with the same question, that has been covered ages ago. The only thing is bad tho is that you do not listen.
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:17:15 PM

It is because of STRAKS.
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 02:24:28 PM

It doesnt make sense. Each project has its own internal problems. I dont follow the project and, of course, not support it. But I dont spread FUDs about the coin, too. All the things that you need to do is re-check what developers said with those premined at the start of LUXcoin project.
Exactly - it has been told numerous amount of times that this premine is for development and ofc - profit. It is normal to have profit in business unless you are altruistic. The next thing is that nobody forces to invest if you have doubts. I cad guess what happend to dark981. He probably saw some rumors in BTCT and expectations of those "experts", that always predict 100$ for any coin and thought it is worth to try. While so many of us were guessing 2$ LUX the begining as due to nethash and mining difficulty. The day when LUX got to cryptopia we saw 60k sat price and then it started to correct, then all that FUD started to drop the price.
1st every1 were screaming for WP, while dev team asked for more time as they did not want copy/paste WP.
Then everyone were screaming about wallet - it is bad now, but again, take a look at ether mist. Coin that has 38bn market cap does nor sort it out!
It needs time and patience!
Dead Things

Activity: 417

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 03:04:45 PM

Thought I'd share this info from the Lux Team on Discord:

"Our Dev's tell me that they have fixed the cpu freeze issue in the wallet, and it will be updated in the next version.  Also, we will be using masternode.conf in the new version instead of lux.conf that is being used in the current and older versions. We will be testing it soon and will let you know when it is ready for release.  Happy Thanksgiving!"

Z1pp4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:45:07 PM

It doesnt make sense. Each project has its own internal problems. I dont follow the project and, of course, not support it. But I dont spread FUDs about the coin, too. All the things that you need to do is re-check what developers said with those premined at the start of LUXcoin project.
Exactly - it has been told numerous amount of times that this premine is for development and ofc - profit. It is normal to have profit in business unless you are altruistic. The next thing is that nobody forces to invest if you have doubts. I cad guess what happend to dark981. He probably saw some rumors in BTCT and expectations of those "experts", that always predict 100$ for any coin and thought it is worth to try. While so many of us were guessing 2$ LUX the begining as due to nethash and mining difficulty. The day when LUX got to cryptopia we saw 60k sat price and then it started to correct, then all that FUD started to drop the price.
1st every1 were screaming for WP, while dev team asked for more time as they did not want copy/paste WP.
Then everyone were screaming about wallet - it is bad now, but again, take a look at ether mist. Coin that has 38bn market cap does nor sort it out!
It needs time and patience!
Agree with your ideas, partially. What does "WP" mean? I guess what you meant is about White Paper, didnt you? I will simply follow the project for learning lessons (might be bloody ones) in the crazy crypto-sphere.
Indeed - WP stands for white paper Smiley
dark981

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:47:43 PM

yes better go to straks highly competent team nice community and they actually answer questions unlikke i dump only devs from luxpisscoin
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:50:52 PM

Thought I'd share this info from the Lux Team on Discord:

"Our Dev's tell me that they have fixed the cpu freeze issue in the wallet, and it will be updated in the next version.  Also, we will be using masternode.conf in the new version instead of lux.conf that is being used in the current and older versions. We will be testing it soon and will let you know when it is ready for release.  Happy Thanksgiving!"
Good news Smiley
lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:10:02 PM

yes better go to straks highly competent team nice community and they actually answer questions unlikke i dump only devs from luxpisscoin
I believe you won't be wellcome in any project with your "always asking but never listen" nature...lol

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:10:00 PM

I hope you will be happy there, otherwise you will start FUD there too.
Dyvz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:53:58 AM

Wallet, is the face of the coin, if your  wallet  is  lagging, then no good technologies will save you from FUD  users, hope  it will be fixed soon!

Dead Things

Activity: 417

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:57:35 AM

It sounds like it's coming out soon - as in, within the next day or a few. A lot of updates will be in it, it sounds like - including addressing the lag issue. Still not sure it will do anything to quell the fud. Haters gonna hate.

pr43unknown

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 09:26:34 AM

I do not understand the meaning of aggression.
If you are a coin holder, then creating a negative is stupid.
If you are not a coin holder, do you just want to create a panic?
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:03:34 PM

Message from discord:
@everyone Our Dev's tell me that they have fixed the cpu freeze issue in the wallet, and it will be updated in the next version.  Also, we will be using masternode.conf in the new version instead of lux.conf that is being used in the current and older versions. We will be testing it soon and will let you know when it is ready for release.  Happy Thanksgiving!
crypsy

Activity: 216
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:27:57 PM

Message from discord:
@everyone Our Dev's tell me that they have fixed the cpu freeze issue in the wallet, and it will be updated in the next version.  Also, we will be using masternode.conf in the new version instead of lux.conf that is being used in the current and older versions. We will be testing it soon and will let you know when it is ready for release.  Happy Thanksgiving!
did your dev told you when he's going to dump more coins from the premine ?

btc: 183ZdPA9c5XkGgacaN9q7aJY93asV2BnKt
eth: 0x144c3b9d9c3c6e465d4cfe136d318440e81bb39e
Dyvz

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:19:13 PM

Price is an issue aswell, i m pretty sure that this coin have great  potential but for  now  some1 dumping  price till it  rise  naturally again, its not bad  for  minign and  x10 pump, but  it can scare  investors!

lupanar

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:29:29 AM

Lux is now live at MN.pro https://masternodes.pro/stats/lux

▄███▄▄                  ▄▄███▄
▄██▄ ▀▀████▄              ▄████▀▀ ▄██▄
 ▀████▄ ▀▀████▄        ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀
█▄ ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄█
███  ▄▀▀████▄ ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀▄  ███
███  ██▄ ▀▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄██  ███
███  ██▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄  ▀██  ███
███  ▀  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀  ████▄  ▀  ███
█▀   ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀████▄   ▀█
  ▄████▀▀ ▄████▀▀    ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████▄
████▀▀ ▄████▀▀          ▀▀████▄ ▀▀████
███  ████▀▀ ▄█▄         ▄▄ ▀▀████  ███
███  ███  ▄▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀   ███  ███
███  ███  ██▄ ▀▀  ▄███▀▀ ▄██  ███  ███
███  ███  █▀   ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ███  ███
███  ███    ▄███▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄  ███  ███
███  ███  ███▀▀ ▄███▀▀   ▄██  ███  ███
▀██  ███  ▀▀ ▄███▀▀  ▄██▄ ▀█  ███  ██▀
  ▀  ███  ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄  ███  ▀
      ▀█  █▀▀            ▀▀█  █▀
LUXCORE
██████████████▄
██          ██▀█▄
██  ██████  ██  ▀█▄
██  ██████  ██    ▀█
██  ██████  ████████
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ████████████  ██
██                ██
██  ███████       ██
██                ██
████████████████████
▬▬▬     DOWNLOAD WALLETS     ▬▬▬
| WINDOWS | MAC | LINUX | LUXBLOCKCHAIN |
████████      EXCHANGE      ████████

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Z1pp4

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:09:20 PM

Message from discord:
did your dev told you when he's going to dump more coins from the premine ?
What do you think the premine should be used for? Airdrop? Free coins for everyone? MN amount of lux for you, because you are a good guy?
It has been told 100 times that premine is used to develop lux. If there is smth you don't like - please leave...
Dyvz

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:56:24 PM

Price droping to less than 1$ is scary, it can bounce back to 2$ within  few days as we saw it  before, but stability will help for  investors and  holders alot

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 179 »
  Print  

Jump to: