Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:51:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you become an important person in society?  (Read 1350 times)
hrgo99

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:29:25 PM

just be different from the others Wink
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

People who become important are people who contribute to society in a good way. However, there are some important people who become important merely because their parents are important, and some are humble while others feel entitled to everything.

Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:29:51 PM

you might have much money.if you have much money then people will respect you and you wll be  an important person on the society .
You are on point I just made a business deal but at first he never believe or trusted me not until I showed him how much money I have.
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:32:08 PM

People who become important are people who contribute to society in a good way. However, there are some important people who become important merely because their parents are important, and some are humble while others feel entitled to everything.
I strongly agree with your point it is all about addition of value to others and improving standard of living not waiting for the government to do all things. We can help in one way or the other.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:00:53 PM

Look at how important ISIS became in society.     Cheesy

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 08:03:25 PM

The norm is to go to college and get a degree, master or PHD preferably , then get a reputable job, marry and have a children with good family. Do something for society you live in and don't get into any trouble. I believe all these things will make you important in your society.

herecomesjohnny

Activity: 156
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:03:34 AM

In the modern age to become an important person, you must have some great connection in your circle of friends. Your reputation can rise only if you have the very big amount of financial stability in the society. Today money is the main factor of the influence in your circles and with the money everything can be achieved, even the important place for the important people in the modern society.
FRJ

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:39:15 AM

If you want to build yourself as an important person in society, then you must first build yourself, build yourself up in a society and make it very difficult to establish,

If a person has to be established in a society, then he has to have some qualities for him, as he has to be more laborious, to be a very big man, and to think of the other person as his own, to solve it, to respect the older adults , And to love the injured, then in a relaxed society, you can develop yourself as an important person.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:43:37 AM

Anyone is important to the society. In terms of money, as long as you purchased something, you are somewhat helping the government by paying it's tax (you don't have a choice anyway). For me, there is no need to aim to be important in the society. The willingness to help others will be enough and this will make the life of others better. Help someone and tell that person to help others as well. Spread the good deed and you'll be rewarded someday. Good karma. If you want to go on a larger scale, you can try to join politics so you can have access to help other people.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
jundel

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:25:11 AM

Why dont you begin in just small scale like people in your place, neighbors, if you did something in your neighborhood that they value. they might make good impression to you. from there they also think that you are important in your place. and if you do it to the other near places and you infuence them. thats the time you become known as one important person in society... for me.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
SWONG

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:57:07 AM

i dont wanted to become an important.
become which kind of person in society is decide by yourslef.
I dont wanted become the best one or important is that i just do myslef.
Any exist, life, respect, i just remember i accept.
become happy, free, friendly dont so care by others' eye.  Just go with your heart.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:18:29 AM

The main criteria is always usefulness. A president is a very important person because the fate of his citizens on his hands. If you are had no anything that can be used of then basically you have no importance.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

Most of the people these days think that importance in the society lies on fame. Being popular and having the power of influence are what only matters now. Due to the effects of social media to the people, the idea of being known for goodness and righteousness has been long gone. We need to understand that it's not all about the fame, but what we bring to the table.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:01:27 PM

For me. I can become important in this society if i am useful. Useful like having good works serving the society,
gaining and helping those who are in need in my position as a member of society.

Without individual, there is no society. I am an individual, therefore, my existence is important.

I will be important in this society if I'll be part of its development and progress. Helping this society to grow and achieve its vision and mission.
suyanico

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:32:02 PM

Give the best you can do for your society. Live with mutual respect  so that there is no dispute with others, from your actions will be assessed by society and will determine you as important person in society.
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

If you want important person in your society be cooperate and follow the law.And dont mistake the time in i need you.Especially dont allow the law in your society and best you follow the of god.
tasiah

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

Become the best version of yourself
Whatever you are good at do that and you will become important to yourself then to the society
everything starts with you
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:03:01 PM

What do you think?
I think there is no criterion for importance. The people whom we consider important do not consider themselves important. Only others perceive them to be important. If importance is a matter of perception, you have to first perceive yourself important.

For me to become an important person in the society, I'll just do the right things needed in the environment. I will do right things effectively and influence the people around me. I'll share my knowledge and wisdom about things to be able to expand the good deeds within me. I will set an example on how to be efficient and effective member of the society.
Makingmoney2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:56:19 AM

What do you think?

One way to become an important person in the society is by serving the people in the society who are in need and serving the Lord God Almighty. Be a leader in whatever skills and expertise you have, be a good provider, helper ans supporter as well to others.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:32:02 AM

I thin everyone is important in the society in their own way. Being a celebrity, politician, or someone having a higher standard in the society are just known because of media but you are as important as them. If you believe that you are important yourself then that is enough. Just don't let it get to your head. Everyone is equal no matter their standings in life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: