Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:29:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NanoTokens Information thread MOVED  (Read 38075 times)
r3wt (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 08:59:15 AM

When will correct synchronization purse

I am awaiting the block chain to be sent from me from cryptsy to test against the chain on my current machine.

the cryptsy chain will be distributed with the linux source, and my chain distributed with the windows installer and preinstalled and reindexed in the appdata folder.

additionally, the chinese investor of 20 btc will need to contact me with his address and amount of coins lost, so that the coins can be replaced through pregeneration to his address in first found block on new network.

new client is ready, its just a matter of orphaning the fork and assessing the damage as far as how many coins are lost by who. cryptsy chain will be used to prevent loss of funds in cryptsy accounts
I'm afraid to shoot pool with coins so they are not lost

Everything i say seems to get lost in translation. A chinese to english translator is needed.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:17:22 AM

I am awaiting the block chain to be sent from me from cryptsy to test against the chain on my current machine.

the cryptsy chain will be distributed with the linux source, and my chain distributed with the windows installer and preinstalled and reindexed in the appdata folder.

additionally, the chinese investor of 20 btc will need to contact me with his address and amount of coins lost, so that the coins can be replaced through pregeneration to his address in first found block on new network.

new client is ready, its just a matter of orphaning the fork and assessing the damage as far as how many coins are lost by who. cryptsy chain will be used to prevent loss of funds in cryptsy accounts

Everything i say seems to get lost in translation. A chinese to english translator is needed.
when the problem is solved with the timing purse
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:18:34 AM

How can i get you to understand that you and the other chinese people still mining this that you need to stop until i release the fix. you are just wasting your time.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:32:14 AM

How can i get you to understand that you and the other chinese people still mining this that you need to stop until i release the fix. you are just wasting your time.
Well then we will wait
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 09:36:44 AM

Well then we will wait

Ah thank you very much. i did not mean that to sound racist, but i've had a difficult time conveying the idea to people of China because of the language barrier.

GoldBit89

Activity: 526
Merit: 500

Its all about the Gold

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:02:49 PM

so are you saying the current amount of nano tokens we have will be reimbursed ? i have 165 that i got back in July. Or will these somehow be implemented into new client?

FTC  6nvzqqaCEizThvgMeC86MGzhAxGzKEtNH8 |WDC WckDxipCes2eBmxrUYEhrUfNNRZexKuYjR  |BQC bSDm3XvauqWWnqrxfimw5wdHVDQDp2U8XU
BOT EjcroqeMpZT4hphY4xYDzTQakwutpnufQR |BTG geLUGuJkhnvuft77ND6VrMvc8vxySKZBUz |LTC  LhXbJMzCqLEzGBKgB2n73oce448BxX1dc4
BTC 1JPzHugtBtPwXgwMqt9rtdwRxxWyaZvk61  |ETH 0xA6cCD2Fb3AC2450646F8D8ebeb14f084F392ACFf
Fablio2

Activity: 464
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2013, 12:50:16 PM

I have 500 tokens and don't want to lose them. If you use the same blockchain does it mean that my coins don't disapperar?

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:47:41 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=292650.0     for now, i need to finalize a seednode. this does not have to be a domain, but it needs to be a static ip address where the client will run at all times.
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 03:26:46 AM

I have 500 tokens and don't want to lose them. If you use the same blockchain does it mean that my coins don't disapperar?

i'm not sure, but i'm making some reservations to cope with the loss of coins.

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 07:47:29 AM

Clients can update NAN
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:34:00 AM

Clients can update NAN

i am working on it. more info when something new is found. for now the new client is built but thats the extent of the news. merkle hash is showing as invalid which is problem i'm trying to work out at the moment.

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:53:45 AM

Clients can update NAN

i am working on it. more info when something new is found. for now the new client is built but thats the extent of the news. merkle hash is showing as invalid which is problem i'm trying to work out at the moment.
It is estimated that it can handle what is good?
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2013, 08:54:37 AM

Clients can update NAN

if you are asking if it will not fork,i cannot predict that, but i would venture to say the odds are lower with the seednodes in place.

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:31:39 AM

Clients can update NAN

if you are asking if it will not fork,i cannot predict that, but i would venture to say the odds are lower with the seednodes in place.
When can I repaired NAN, so everything is normal NAN
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:51:50 AM

Clients can update NAN

Once again, i am working on it. there is no definitive time frame.

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:50:15 PM

Clients can update NAN

Which part is now not solve?

Once again, i am working on it. there is no definitive time frame.

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 12:51:17 PM

Clients can update NAN

r3wt (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 01:37:49 PM

Clients can update NAN

merkle root is being rejected by the client

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 12:44:33 AM

Clients can update NAN

\

This problem should be solved
r3wt (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:36:20 AM

Clients can update NAN

\

This problem should be solved

Well its not.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: