Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .4 BTC loan  (Read 38125 times)
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 04:13:49 PM

Me and my mom get ours once a month on the 3rd. 

Looks like you can pay him back tomorrow! Smiley

Not happening!
Does your mother know about your debt?
Me and my mom don't pay people or give people money.

lol . I never though i would hear a real white dick sucking cracker !

can anyone tell me his address ?
All the information you'll need is in page 7 of this thread.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 05:19:49 PM

He's gay, btw.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Jenger

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:22:42 PM

Eh I have nothing against gays, unless there scamming thieves. Then I cant stand them.

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:41:15 PM

If anything does happen to him, you could now be charged with a hate crime - serious stuff in the US.

Try opening your mind instead of being so prejudice.  Being gay is fine - being a low life scammer is not.  Concentrate on that.

How could he be charged with a hate crime when Joey's the one placing orders for heroine and cocaine from TSR? I think somebody should alert the sheriff about his drug purchases. Is there an anonymous tip line?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Kiders

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:42:42 PM

tnx for the address. shame that he dosnt live in Norway:( Lets hope the few people i know in USA live close to ohio.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 05:44:24 PM

If anything does happen to him, you could now be charged with a hate crime - serious stuff in the US.

Try opening your mind instead of being so prejudice.  Being gay is fine - being a low life scammer is not.  Concentrate on that.

How could he be charged with a hate crime when Joey's the one placing orders for heroine and cocaine from TSR? I think somebody should alert the sheriff about his drug purchases. Is there an anonymous tip line?

Just a guess but he is encouraging violence against a "faggot". 

It's "OK" to encourage violence against a normal person, but mention "faggot" or "nigger" and it becomes a hate crime.   Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:56:23 PM

Is it illegal in the USA to spend your benefits on gambling? If yes, somebody should probably report him to authorities.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:59:19 PM

Is it illegal in the USA to spend your benefits on gambling? If yes, somebody should probably report him to authorities.
We can do what we want with our money. It is none of anyone's business.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 05:59:54 PM

I don't do drugs and don't even know what TSR is.
player3

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:00:29 PM

if you're on disability, then yes i believe so!

peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:00:55 PM

You both just sit around and suck dick all day on the government dime?

Fucking weirdos.

Quoted for the sheer LULZ
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:02:23 PM

LOL, who's money is it? That's right, it is taxpayers' money. Lazy slob.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:03:43 PM

It's money given to you by the government it's their business to make sure that you need that money for legit reasons. You can call it your money when you start working.

p.s This might help:

Work:

Activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

vlees

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:16:02 PM

It's money given to you by the government it's their business to make sure that you need that money for legit reasons. You can call it your money when you start working.

p.s This might help:

Work:

Activity involving mental or physical effort done in order to achieve a purpose or result.

He is doing physical work (jerking off 24/7) and while doing so has one hand free to scam people (hard mental work).

BEEP BEP
Jenger

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:26:19 PM

IF THERE IS A MOD OUT THERE TO DELETE MY POST, BAN THIS GUYS IP ADDRESS!!

For real.. He is still trying to get people to send him moneypak after he is a blatant scammer. New people can easily get manipulated by this scumbag.

I used the word faggot on here before he admitted or I even knew he was gay. I have gay friends, it would be too hard for any prosecutor to prove I have something against the LGBT community to be charged with any type of hate crime.

Anyway seriously.. I don't even know why I am feeding the troll, I just want to see somebody do something. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go missing one day, who knows?

joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 06:33:08 PM

For real.. He is still trying to get people to send him moneypak after he is a blatant scammer. New people can easily get manipulated by this scumbag.

I used the word faggot on here before he admitted or I even knew he was gay. I have gay friends, it would be too hard for any prosecutor to prove I have something against the LGBT community to be charged with any type of hate crime.

Anyway seriously.. I don't even know why I am feeding the troll, I just want to see somebody do something. Maybe we'll get lucky and he'll go missing one day, who knows?

Well tomorrow is disability money day for me and my mom and Thursday I will be sleeping all day so you won't see me for those 2 days. And I have endless IP's.
acs26

July 02, 2013, 07:27:14 PM

Well tomorrow is disability money day for me and my mom and Thursday I will be sleeping all day so you won't see me for those 2 days. And I have endless IP's proxies.

We already know where you live, dude. Proxies won't help you.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 07:39:31 PM

Well, to be honest, I've been watching this thread because for some reason it amuses me. By the way, Joey you are incorrect when you say

I looked into it, and if anyone bothers to file a claim, you can be barred from receiving welfare. Someone would have to make a call though, because they have no email. http://www.ocowf.org/TPage19.aspx
Online gambling is strictly prohibited within the U.S, and the use of welfare benefits to purchase illegal goods or partake in illegal activities, will have your payments taken away. Depending on state, purchase of alcohol can also have your welfare taken away. (The state doesn't want to feed drug/alcohol/gambling addicts)

Sure would suck if you pissed someone off enough to make the call, and you lost your living because of a $100 loan online.

Edit* Forgot to mention all of the prostitution offers. Pretty sure that wouldn't look to good either.
Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 07:43:08 PM

Well, to be honest, I've been watching this thread because for some reason it amuses me. By the way, Joey you are incorrect when you say

I looked into it, and if anyone bothers to file a claim, you can be barred from receiving welfare. Someone would have to make a call though, because they have no email. http://www.ocowf.org/TPage19.aspx
Online gambling is strictly prohibited within the U.S, and use of welfare benefits to purchase illegal goods or partake in illegal activities, will have your payments taken away.

Sure would suck if you pissed someone off enough to make the call, and you lost your living because of a $100 loan online.

So, Joey, are you willing to take the risk of all your government dole benefits being taken away, or are you going to be nice and give the money you owe back?

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
Azrael_PT

Activity: 190

Par Pari Refertur

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2013, 07:46:07 PM

Online gambling is strictly prohibited within the U.S, and the use of welfare benefits to purchase illegal goods or partake in illegal activities, will have your payments taken away. Depending on state, purchase of alcohol can also have your welfare taken away. (The state doesn't want to feed drug/alcohol/gambling addicts)

Edit* Forgot to mention all of the prostitution offers. Pretty sure that wouldn't look to good either.

I like your thinking. Will look at it closely. Let's see what appends.

Donations: 16WPtSGFtj7wH2TxQi5tZfdxtAG84zPVwD
CEX.IO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: