Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:12:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .4 BTC loan  (Read 38125 times)
pthnmj

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:26:40 PM

Austin, I do feel sorry that this man has scammed you, but you do realize the troubles of releasing such information on the internet without the consent of the user authorization?

Whether you are behind TOR, or many VPNs, the National, and Federal Governements of 90% Of the world's countries take strict action against doing so.

I'd recommend not releasing his DOX, as that is quite the contrary, you lost .9 or so to his scam, but will lose a lot more if it's released.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:30:12 PM

Austin, I do feel sorry that this man has scammed you, but you do realize the troubles of releasing such information on the internet without the consent of the user authorization?

Whether you are behind TOR, or many VPNs, the National, and Federal Governements of 90% Of the world's countries take strict action against doing so.

I'd recommend not releasing his DOX, as that is quite the contrary, you lost .9 or so to his scam, but will lose a lot more if it's released.

LOLOLOLOL

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Rippyzippers

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:31:28 PM

You should try not paying your taxes for once, see what happens to you.

Nothing.

Find me a law, on paper, that says you have to.  
I'm not even American and I know Tongue

In Canada you'll eventually lose your drivers license and credit rating.

Nobody is talking about Canada.

We're talking about the American, unconstitutional, unapportioned Tax. The same one none of you know a good god damn about.
Direct tax needs to be apportioned to be legal based on the constitution.

And if you were to dig deep enough, you would find that no sufficient number of states was never met to ratify the amendment that allows the Federal Income Tax
The Americans ignorance towards this speaks to how oblivious the population is.

You are a slave.

BTC.sx - Leveraged Bitcoin Trading. Profit from a rising or falling Bitcoin price.
Donate: BTC:1EtqYNJruZBEQWxDcEFytro7R1PGULPAm8
Anonymous Masks for BTC!
austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:31:48 PM

I'll delete the information from my post if he requests it, but only if he has payed his debt to me first.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 09:42:15 PM

Nothing.

If you don't pay your taxes in the U.S, depending on severity, you either get fined, jail time,  or they can put a lien on all of your assets including your house, car, etc. Not to mention, just about anything can drop from your credit report after like 7 years, or whatever the amount of time is. Bankruptcy, missed bills, late payments. But IRS issues stay on for life. So I suppose that means no more loans, or if you can find them, they are the high interest ones you see on sleazy T.V commercials.
Jenger

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:03:35 PM

They can also tap in to your accounts and garnish your wages (including bank accts, direct deposit, any annual income) with no notice.

Jenger

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:13:57 PM

I can tell you this guys life story..

Mommy was a drinker / drug addict, couldn't raise a kitten let alone a child, but the slut she is, she gets knocked up. Has the kid and leaches off her mother until she croaks. Finally at 40 she gets her first home for her baby child (who is now 220, 15yrs old). She cant raise him, and "poor" joey is confused so he acts out because no body understands poor joey. So the school intervenes along with social services and mandate a psychiatric interview where they diagnose poor joey with some stupid mental disorder so they can medicate him. Joey is just confused as to why no body will like him so he doesn't get a job like every other kid does when changing over to the REAL WORLD. Joey cant face reality so he sits in his home, all day. He doesn't have buddies to go hang with, or even a pal to do something for 1hr a week with. Joey sits home, all day, every day since he's been a little child and never understood why. Poor joey is too disabled to work, so poor joey gets signed up to leach the system because in reality this fat fuck is a weird lazy bitch who cant face reality.

Hey guess what Joey, most of us cant say "Me and my Mommy don't pay anyone!". You mom deserves to be shot and you should be shipped over to north korea in a labor prison camp.

Pathetic fucks that do nothing, scam people, and mooch the system. Im a democrat, Im all about helping people, but when they act like this, I have no sympathy.

Your mother is a worthless whore who can't even afford to put food on your table. SHE FAILED YOU. So you know what? You need to get back at her Joey for failing you. You need to grab a gun, shoot her then off yourself Joey. This is your mental disability talking~!

Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:14:11 PM

Poor Wesley Snipes... he should have used you as an attorney!

Cheesy

Nothing.

In Canada you'll eventually lose your drivers license and credit rating.

We're talking about the American, unconstitutional, unapportioned Tax. The same one none of you know a good god damn about.

And if you were to dig deep enough, you would find that no sufficient number of states was never met to ratify the amendment that allows the Federal Income Tax

You are a slave.

Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:16:43 PM

Good advice. Austin, you should also be careful when copying/pasting anything, murricans are watching you.
I'm actually kinda scared.
I just quoted M. Rondini.  Lips sealed
PLEASE DON'T SUE ME JOSEPH!!!!

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
Damnsammit

View Profile
July 02, 2013, 11:18:34 PM

^_^ LOL ^_^
acs26

July 02, 2013, 11:41:00 PM

Oh yes, releasing such information on the Internet when Joseph did it himself. Just Google his name, and his address, name, and other information will come up. Be in uber jail!!
Damnsammit

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:03:49 AM

LOL

That's fine man.  I got a post deleted because it was off-topic, too... and yet this filth (the entire thread) is still here...

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Winklevoss they are the noobs wich Mark Zuckerman fucked in the asses ? they are life losers Cheesy

I wish I was as big of a loser as they are... that $65M toilet paper that Zuckerburg tossed their way was pretty nice.

IF they are so life loosers they could have bilions of dolars.

Yeah, they could have invested a lot better, but I have a feeling they aren't as stupid as they look in the movies.
cp1

Activity: 616

Stop using branwallets

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:05:36 AM

You are a slave.

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1115/is-u-s-income-tax-invalid-because-ohio-wasnt-legally-a-state-when-the-16th-amendment-was-ratified

Guide to armory offline install on USB key:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=241730.0
austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:08:04 AM

SERIOUSLY MODS? I saw a post from some people that they wanted to start a bitcointalk forum 2.0  . and i fully support that idea.
why inn hell did my post got deleted ? i was on topic like many others here. i did NOT use any harsh language .

so basicly my post got removed because i suggested that someone close to him should take physical action as a example for future scammers since this forum has more of them then honest people ?

while this joey person is still allowed to scam newbies...... After one month of mining i wanted to lend my btc with intrest. I couldnt do that because of the huge scammer risk here:S and YOU MODERATORS are the freakixx reason that this forum sucks. not the scammers but YOU.

THIS IS HONESTLY THE WORST TYPE OF ACTION THE MOD COULD TAKE - protecting the scammer and deleting people who want to put a end to this.

If there are no rules to ban a person for such behavior then atleast ban him from the market section of this forum and let him enjoy other information!

sorry for bad spelling in this frustrating moment.
Just try not to write about harming another person. There's a difference between "I'm coming to pay you a visit" and "I'm coming to your house to beat you".

That's fine man.  I got a post deleted because it was off-topic, too... and yet this filth (the entire thread) is still here...
It's still very relevant because we're recovering the money.
Kiders

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 03:16:43 AM

ill keep that in mind austin . good luck with ur " visit "

Damnsammit

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 12:37:54 PM

It's still very relevant because we're recovering the money.

Well I meant more of the retarded crap that joey is saying like "I only prostitute myself to 21 year olds"

Ah, nevermind, this thread is fucking gold. 

lol
Jenger

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:22:43 PM

According to zillow, Joey lives in the worst house in the neighborhood. Poor Joey does have a hard life, too bad his lazy bitch mother was too busy taking a hard one and had no time to raise him with morals.

Joey, what kind of disability do you suffer from which renders you useless?

What happens when mommy dies? Do you go to a group home and sign over your SS benefits to the state?

Jenger

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:26:40 PM

Someone should send a bunch of his quotes post marked to his mother. I bet big baby Huey wouldn't like it if his mother got mad at him and found out all there public info is posted on the internet available to everybody including hackers that live to make your life miserable.

Type out a professionally looking invoice, send it to the address marked as his mother (Becky?) Send print outs, his pictures, his prostitution claims, everything.

No mother can be proud of a prostituting scamming lazy son. Not even a mother as useless as this whore.

Id send multiple letters at random days too so this fat fuck doesn't intercept any. If need be, have someone local go and serve her the paperwork in person.

Jenger

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 02:28:01 PM

Go to his yahoo answers page and print his multiple questions asking about if he should video tape himself breaking his toes and burning matches on his feet.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2013, 02:36:21 PM

Someone should send a bunch of his quotes post marked to his mother. I bet big baby Huey wouldn't like it if his mother got mad at him and found out all there public info is posted on the internet available to everybody including hackers that live to make your life miserable.

Type out a professionally looking invoice, send it to the address marked as his mother (Becky?) Send print outs, his pictures, his prostitution claims, everything.

No mother can be proud of a prostituting scamming lazy son. Not even a mother as useless as this whore.

Id send multiple letters at random days too so this fat fuck doesn't intercept any. If need be, have someone local go and serve her the paperwork in person.

If his mom is disabled, it's possible Huey collects the mail, in which case the mother won't ever see anything.  Best to stop by in person and have a face to face chat.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: