Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:32:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .4 BTC loan  (Read 38118 times)
millsdmb

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:06:18 AM

This is a civil case since it was a loan. I got a loan I can not pay back.
you took a loan knowing you would not pay it back.

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
peonminer

Activity: 798
Merit: 531

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:07:35 AM

I'd tip a couple bitcents to any lawyer who gets Joey thrown in jail for at least 48 hours. Definitely worth it. I'm sure many here would pitch in too (for any possible lawyers who read this).

Now that is creative.^^^^^^ Please repost this in the Catfish thread. I think if justice were served, the documentary wouldn't give a negative exposure to Bitcoin, but a positive one. Like that stupid fuck 'pirateat40'.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:09:17 AM

That is just defaulting on a loan. I defaulted on a loan...Me and my mom have defaulted on many loans. All in collections.
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:16:07 AM

Someone needs to default their boot in your ass.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:23:57 AM

Let me explain.

You go to a bank and ask for a loan, you give them all your details and tell the truth, they give you the loan, you laugh and say "fuck you" and don't pay. They sue you and thats the end of it because you claim they have no assets they can take away from you.

You go to a bank and ask for a loan, you lie about why you want the loan - who you are etc etc, they give you the loan, you laugh and say "fuck you" and don't pay. They sue you, but not only that, the state sue you too for fraud and throw you in the slammer.

Obtaining a loan in bad faith or under false pretences is fraud. One could argue that because you used multiple usernames and pretended they were different people that you obtained these loans in bad faith. You also lied a number of times claiming you did not have any previous loans and that your name was not Joey.

Just letting you know your not as 'slick' as you think you are, shit has consequences.
It's nobodies business what I used loan for. As for saying I am not Joey, my mother has came on here too you know, and there will be proof of that if you search or laptops...but it won't get that far. Courts don't give a shit about bitcoin.
millsdmb

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:28:45 AM

Let me explain.

You go to a bank and ask for a loan, you give them all your details and tell the truth, they give you the loan, you laugh and say "fuck you" and don't pay. They sue you and thats the end of it because you claim they have no assets they can take away from you.

You go to a bank and ask for a loan, you lie about why you want the loan - who you are etc etc, they give you the loan, you laugh and say "fuck you" and don't pay. They sue you, but not only that, the state sue you too for fraud and throw you in the slammer.

Obtaining a loan in bad faith or under false pretences is fraud. One could argue that because you used multiple usernames and pretended they were different people that you obtained these loans in bad faith. You also lied a number of times claiming you did not have any previous loans and that your name was not Joey.

Just letting you know your not as 'slick' as you think you are, shit has consequences.
It's nobodies business what I used loan for. As for saying I am not Joey, my mother has came on here too you know, and there will be proof of that if you search or laptops...but it won't get that far. Courts don't give a shit about bitcoin.

Shocked

you dumb fuck, they just ruled it a currency in attempts to regulate it.

**EDIT added sauce http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/bitcoin-currency-federal-judge-says-virtual-cash-real-money-6C10874611

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:31:31 AM

Let me explain.

SAID NO ONE EVER. GOOGLE THE BITCOIN CASE IN TEXAS YOU STUPID FUCK. THE GUY IS GOING TO JAIL FOR BITCOIN FRAUD YOU IGNORANT ILLITERATE FUCK.
millsdmb

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:33:55 AM

It's nobodies business what I used loan for.

Yes it is I'm afraid. If you ask for a car loan and buy a boat with the money thats actually fraud, yes I know it's kinda dumb, but it makes sense as the risk could be very different.

Just from skimming through some of the loans its clear there are multiple instances of fraud. Now all you have to do is piss someone off enough to actually proceed on with the process.

but it won't get that far. Courts don't give a shit about bitcoin.
Do you live under a rock?

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20130723-708995.html

They've been clamping down on your kind. I mean for somebody who lives on the internet...damn, have you seriously not heard about all the subpoena's, all the busts and raids...

Good point Blazr. Another example being different APRs on new vehicle vs used.

millsdmb

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:37:18 AM

Let me explain.

SAID NO ONE EVER. GOOGLE THE BITCOIN CASE IN TEXAS YOU STUPID FUCK. THE GUY IS GOING TO JAIL FOR BITCOIN FRAUD YOU IGNORANT ILLITERATE FUCK.
http://betabeat.com/2013/08/class-action-suit-filed-against-bitinstant-for-misrepresenting-the-speed-of-its-services/

Plaintiffs seeking damages of: $500, $303.95, AND $30, WHICH IS LESS THAN WHAT YOU SCAMMED HERE FOR

peonminer

Crypto is King.

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:42:33 AM

Let me explain.

http://betabeat.com/2013/08/class-action-suit-filed-against-bitinstant-for-misrepresenting-the-speed-of-its-services/

Plaintiffs seeking damages of: $500, $303.95, AND $30, WHICH IS LESS THAN WHAT YOU SCAMMED HERE FOR
Ahahahah Joey, your ass is toast. They won't give it up now. The taste of blood is in their jaws. Its the peoples' court. Not Joey and his mom's fucked up incest Skype show court.
millsdmb

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 02:51:47 AM

they're gonna think your a crypto-terrorist, Joey.

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 07:57:39 AM

Taking out a loan and not paying it back is civil. Intentionally taking a loan you knew you couldn't pay back or had no intention of paying back means you are criminally liable, which is a different matter altogether. And you've admitted as such here.
Moogle

Activity: 238

KUPO!

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 10:37:00 AM

this is still all just talk. someone around that area actually do something. this has been going on for months. its so frustrating watching you guys let him get away with it -_-

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 11:23:01 AM

this is still all just talk. someone around that area actually do something. this has been going on for months. its so frustrating watching you guys let him get away with it -_-

indeed.  I am not familiar with US court system but isn't there a mediator level court  (in my country we call it small claims court) where costs are very minimal?   In our system at this level it's run by a mediator & people present their claims themselves. Decisions are legally binding & invariably backed up by any appeal to district court. Seems a good first step & if Austin had 0.4BTC to burn on this thread in the first place surely he has the 0.5 or so it would cost to go to something like this? 

It would also make for better reading for the next 25 pages of this crap, kind of a season 2 feel! ^^
J603

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 12:22:23 PM

indeed.  I am not familiar with US court system but isn't there a mediator level court  (in my country we call it small claims court) where costs are very minimal?   In our system at this level it's run by a mediator & people present their claims themselves. Decisions are legally binding & invariably backed up by any appeal to district court. Seems a good first step & if Austin had 0.4BTC to burn on this thread in the first place surely he has the 0.5 or so it would cost to go to something like this? 

It would also make for better reading for the next 25 pages of this crap, kind of a season 2 feel! ^^

Yes, there is a small claims court in the US which anyone who's been scammed could go to. At the very least even if they can't force him to pay back the loan they can make him pay the court fees.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 07:47:34 PM

If I take Joey to small claims court, I would have to be present at the hearing, right? I'd rather not drive to Ohio. Can I have someone attend for me or give them ownership of the debt and let them file a claim?
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2013, 07:57:34 PM

If I take Joey to small claims court, I would have to be present at the hearing, right? I'd rather not drive to Ohio. Can I have someone attend for me or give them ownership of the debt and let them file a claim?
I think you can send someone to court with your permission to take the case, as far as I know.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:01:00 PM

Take me to Judge Judy or another tv court. At least the court would pay for both of our airfare, hotel and give us some cash..I think Judge Judy gives $100 cash...Plus the show pays the judgments. Otherwise you aren't getting anything from me. Even if court grants you anything cause disability is not garnishable.
jackalope9517

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:06:15 PM

Well he's not moving out of that house any time soon. So basically, any one of us within the next several years (or however long joey stays alive) can go "visit" him.
wormbog

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2013, 08:24:53 PM

Forget getting repaid, it's not going to happen.

However, when he offered a blowjob for debt relief earlier in the thread, that was a criminal act. Pretty hard to deny too, when it's right out there in a public forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: