Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:05:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Need .4 BTC loan  (Read 38130 times)
Walking Glitch

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Amateur Professional

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:02:41 AM

Well a friend and I recently finished building a fire-restinguisher (flamethrower) For a fee for services, travel, and kerosene I could go "show him" it in action, and accidentally use it too close to his house. oooops....

You're willing to go to prison for 20 years for a person you just read about a few minutes ago?

If that happened, how would you repay your loan?

I was kidding about the flame thrower, but I was serious about the help to anyone who brings him to court if they want it.
Taking me to small claims court will do nothing...Me and my mom already have tons of judgments and liens on the house already...can't garnish social security money. But I keep telling Austin to take me on Judge Judy or another tv judge show...would be a win win for us both...the show pays the judgment plus gives cash(Judge Judy gives $100 spending money) plus you get free airfare, hotel and meals during the stay of the taping of the show.

Wrong, you committed fraud. And actually he wouldn't need to garnish your social security, but they can seize your assets to cover your theft. Plus he doesn't need to go to your state to bring you to small claims, you have to go to him, and if you or a representative fail to show up, in most states the case is decided in his favor by default, and he can have your property re-possessed. Take the time to read about it, it would surprise you, I actually put together a case to bring suit against a company in small claims court in Wisconsin, so I have read through it thoroughly, and it's much the same in other states. If you do not voluntarily pay the settlement, he and any other creditors involved in the settlement can contract for a repo service to take your property to cover all fees and damages, e.g., your car, computer, refrigerator, etc. You can even be evicted from your house, with ownership either being turned over to the creditors, or it being auctioned off to cover the creditors. If that happens, you might want to look into adverse possession, or you would find yourself without a place to live.

Also, you know that you are not invulnerable to being sued,or you would not have pimped yourself out to pay off the debt.

Disclaimer: I am not guaranteeing any warranties to the above advice, and the advice is based on the small claims courts from Wisconsin. Do your own research for other jurisdictions.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:07:54 AM

There is nothing in our house he would want...I have 0 possessions.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:08:59 AM

how are you connecting to the internet then ?

Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:09:28 AM

He doesn't need to want anything, it can all be sold on ebay for all he cares. And you have a computer, and by your admission, you guys own the house, or there would be no liens against it.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:12:47 AM

Nothing in this house is worth anything morons. And my mom purchased the laptop I am on. And no, I do not have anything to do with this house. Keep beating a dead horse, you idiot.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:21:04 AM

Nothing in this house is worth anything morons. And my mom purchased the laptop I am on. And no, I do not have anything to do with this house. Keep beating a dead horse, you idiot.

if its the same as it is here in the uk

if you mom is counted as you responsible adult due to your disability  that would make her legally responsible for your actions so the laptop can be taken

someone familiar with us law will be able to confirm if there is a similar law in the US

Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:22:37 AM

if its the same as it is here in the uk

if you mom is counted as you responsible adult due to your disability  that would make her legally responsible for your actions so the laptop can be taken

someone familiar with us law will be able to confirm if there is a similar law in the US

I have never dug in this area, but seeing as they are both common law countries, that seems right, and chances are it is. Also, the house can still be taken too.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:24:01 AM

I do not have a guardian. I am my own person. Just cause we both have bipolar doesn't mean we need a guardian.
millsdmb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:27:17 AM

Joey what happened with coinbase did you scam them successfully?

Hitler Finds out about the Butterfly Labs Monarch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNMKdv36w
Get $10 worth of BTC Free when you buy $100 worth at coinbase.com/?r=51dffa8970f85a53bd000034
Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:28:00 AM

I do not have a guardian. I am my own person. Just cause we both have bipolar doesn't mean we need a guardian.

You still own the house, or have partial ownership in it no? Also, just because she bought you the laptop does not mean that it cannot be repossessed. And giving ownership of it back to her in light of this is considered bad faith in court, and such a transfer of ownership would be invalid when considering repo options. Also, they can even take the food from your refrigerator.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:30:42 AM

You still own the house, or have partial ownership in it no? Also, just because she bought you the laptop does not mean that it cannot be repossessed. And giving ownership of it back to her in light of this is considered bad faith in court, and such a transfer of ownership would be invalid when considering repo options. Also, they can even take the food from your refrigerator.
She still owns the laptop. Ownership was never transferred. Food from refrigerator can not be taken because it was bought with food stamps. Neither of us have ownership in the house. We are just squatters in the house. The house is still in my dead grandmother's name.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 01:33:48 AM

She still owns the laptop. Ownership was never transferred. Food from refrigerator can not be taken because it was bought with food stamps. Neither of us have ownership in the house. We are just squatters in the house. The house is still in my dead grandmother's name.

Bullshit.  He lies all the time about taking "loans" - of course he is going to lie about everything else.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Walking Glitch

Amateur Professional

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 01:36:10 AM

You claimed that the laptop was yours earlier, by calling it your own. Also your dead grandmother? Uhuh, and how long have you lived in the house as squatters? And yes, they can take the food from your refrigerator, as it is a possession. They cannot however take your food stamps. Any physical item that is not S.S income, or EBT card, they can and would take.
austin

Activity: 584
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:39:32 AM

You have possessions I could take. Your laptop, fridge, furniture and even the food you bought with your disability money.
joeyjmr8484 (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 02:58:44 AM

You have possessions I could take. Your laptop, fridge, furniture and even the food you bought with your disability money.
None of the possessions are mine. I don't own anything.
jdany

Activity: 644

Inspired

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:00:21 AM

Homeowner: BASILE, JAMES
Died: Nov, 13, 2007

Transferred to:

Homeowner: BASILE, ROSALEE
Died: Oct 31, 2012

No Transfer or Probate

Foreclosure: Y

Tax Del: $13,805

austin

Activity: 584

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:01:19 AM

You claimed that your mother also ran many of the alt accounts. I'll bring you both to court since you seem to operate as a team, then I can take your laptop from your mother.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:01:22 AM

Also his TV, DVD Player, cell phone.

He's lying about not owning anything.   Grin

I do not have a guardian. I am my own person.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
jdany

Activity: 644

Inspired

View Profile
August 26, 2013, 03:03:30 AM

Here is the obit from Grandmas death:

BASILE
ROSALIE BASILE age 90 of Euclid passed away on Oct. 31. Loving wife of James "Chops" (deceased). Survivors include
children Rosanne Fisher, Anita Basile, Mary Ann Siedler (Ron) and Jo Ann Minadeo (John); caring grandmother of A.J. Ziebert, Ron and Brian Siedler, Joey Rondini,
Michael and Matthew Minadeo and Victoria Fisher. Great grandmother of Addison Siedler. Private memorial service. Burial
All Souls Cemetery. Family suggests
contributions to Hospice of the Western
Reserve, 300 E. 185th St. Cleveland. - See more at: http://obits.cleveland.com/obituaries/cleveland/obituary.aspx?pid=160782367#fbLoggedOut

More contacts and connections to Joey can be made.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2013, 03:08:09 AM

Here is the obit from Grandmas death:

BASILE
ROSALIE BASILE age 90 of Euclid passed away on Oct. 31. Loving wife of James "Chops" (deceased). Survivors include
children Rosanne Fisher, Anita Basile, Mary Ann Siedler (Ron) and Jo Ann Minadeo (John); caring grandmother of A.J. Ziebert, Ron and Brian Siedler, Joey Rondini,
Michael and Matthew Minadeo and Victoria Fisher. Great grandmother of Addison Siedler. Private memorial service. Burial
All Souls Cemetery. Family suggests
contributions to Hospice of the Western
Reserve, 300 E. 185th St. Cleveland. - See more at: http://obits.cleveland.com/obituaries/cleveland/obituary.aspx?pid=160782367#fbLoggedOut

More contacts and connections to Joey can be made.

Excellent work.  Keep it up as long as Joey is actively scamming.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: