Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I protect my self from being hack of bitcoin  (Read 4394 times)
Ronaldohi

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

You can protect yourself from hackers by using an Offline Trusted wallet, and keep all your passwords and keys safe, don't enter to the untrusted Websites or click on any link you find, Don't trust anyone and be careful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jason meneses

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:50:36 AM

You are only one who can protec your acc .. Just dont give the privet key to unknow people ... And just watch the youtube for some imformation...
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:57:55 AM

Just yesterday I come across one youtuber where he says
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish
he says he dont even know how this happen.

pls how can I escape this.
To protect your bitcoin from cyber theft and hackers, you should avoid storing on the exchange wallet. otherwise, you should provide 2FA security on your wallet account
Jimrch

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:44:33 PM

When you are transacting bitcoins avoid logging on using public wifi or logging on to other devices other than the one you own. Always use your personal device so its not easy for your account to be hacked. And beware and be mindful on links you are clicking, see if the websites you are dealing with seems suspicious.
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Getting your Bitcoin wallet hacked is one of the biggest nightmare of the people who has their Bitcoin wallet. In order to protect your Bitcoin wallet, never give or trust to anyone your password. Also be aware on what website you are getting into, sometimes there would be websites that looked like the website for your wallet. In order to avoid these, I suggest that you can get a Hardware wallet in order to sure your security.
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish

To protect your bitcoin from cyber theft and hackers, you should avoid storing on the exchange wallet. otherwise, you should provide 2FA security on your wallet account
Our bitcoin is our entire saving so a bit of carelessness can make us lose, at this present time no need to use exchange wallets, there are alto of hackers ad scammers so if there are a lot of such sites that when you open then you bitcoin can be hack, so be careful from those who are sharing information about bitcoins as a link and send you without any reason, other thing is try to use blockchain only as a wallet and don’t share your private key with anyone.
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

You should not let anyone know your password bitcoin. You have to be careful with fake websites. You should store your bitcoin in the Myetherwallet.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:27:34 PM

Cold storage and hardware wallet is supposed to be the standard for most wallets nowadays. We shouldn't fully be deoendent on line wallets due to the risk of being robbed online.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

By saving you personal login details and private key offline where it can't be accessed by untrusted person....
tidus_13

Activity: 290

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:04:46 PM

When making transactions with crypto currency, use only a computer with an updated antivirus and a firewall. Every time, check to see if the security system of your computer is updated. In order to hack a computer, only one vulnerability is enough.
teejayrichard2

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:58:28 PM

you just have to be careful with links sent to your mail and be extremely careful with your details.  everything in the world now online is prone to hack so we have to be extremely careful at all times.
taiyob

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:59:21 PM

To protect your account from hacker just simply, don't trust anybody. I think Indeed, a hardware wallet would be the safest. Maybe you need to be secure in your wallet key or don't give your private key to others to avoid hacking.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:15 PM

My advice for this is to cash out as early as possible so that you will have no regrets. Come on guys, even 10 bitcoin is worth cashing out and you do not have to hold that long just to gain the maximum amount of profit allowable. But, if you are an investor then I suggest you seek advice from professionals so that your wallet will be tightly secured.  Roll Eyes
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:15:24 PM

To reduce the risks, it is better not to store Bitcoins on online purses that are easily hacked. Many users are guided by beneficial offers of young businesses that offer storage options with small commission payments and additional benefits.
electronus

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

It is important to choose a stock exchange, which is not only easy to use, but also authoritative and safe. Try to follow the news. If the industry leaders leave the project, this can be a warning signal. Repeated technical problems and strange policies are additional problems.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:46:59 AM

how can he lost his btc 2 times a row ? he should move his coins from that wallet!
never type your wallet key or seed phase to other sites. your main wallet must be protected.
if you want to make transaction, move it to other wallet first so your main wallet with a big balance will safe.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:02:01 AM

Keep yourself aware, updated and protect by keeping your wallet store in secured places that only you knows...be wise as you transact and encash so that you don't regret anything.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:12 AM

To protect your self from being hack of bitcoin you should  need to be secure in your wallet key or don't give your private key to others to avoid hacking. and always remember before opening a site make sure that the site you entered is legit because their are phishing site out there want to hack your account.
luis jean

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:03:19 AM

You can protect your bitcoin wallet and bitcoin account by putting a strong password and changing if often, and do not try to go or log in on a unknown sites those might be a phising site, just be attentive with your account and always check you account from time to time
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:45:50 AM

There's a one common attack that hackers used on cryptocurrency investors, it's called Phone-Porting attack, How Phone Porting works ? Well a hacker uses your mobile number and your name to take over your mobile account, they do this by talking to your mobile carrier while  impersonating you, either over the phone or in a store, and asking it to port your number to a new service or device. Once the attacker take over your phone number, they can go into your cryptocurrency exchange account by resettings the password,  ultimately stealing cryptocurrencies from the account. Here's how you can protect your self to it by the investors and experts itself.

1. Before you open up an account on Coinbase [or other exchanges], set up an unique email that you are going to use for that account.
2. Make sure to set a really hard and long password, and you are the only one to access it from a piece of paper that you control.
3. On Coinbase, turn off SMS-based two-factor authentication and account recovery for your email account. If you move to Google Authenticator but don't turn off SMS account recovery, a phone port attack can still lead to an email compromise.
4. On Coinbase, turn off SMS-based two-factor authentication and account recovery for your email account. If you move to Google Authenticator but don't turn off SMS account recovery, a phone port attack can still lead to an email compromise.
5. On Coinbase, setup the Coinbase Vault and two-factor authentication for any sends off-site.
6. Don't talk about cryptocurrency publicly, especially on social media.
7. Call your cellphone provider, put every level of security you possibly can, and add a passcode to it. The next level protection is to add a "do not port" SIM card to your account. That can last for a year.
8. Even though Coinbase says it takes security seriously and has system designs to protect customers, it's not a bank. Don't trust it as such.protect customers, it's not a bank. Don't trust it as such.

Note:
Don't keep all your cryptocurrency investments in one place. Diversify among exchanges. It's unlikely you are going to get hacked at the same time through all of them. Especially if you have different emails and passwords for each.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: