Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I protect my self from being hack of bitcoin  (Read 4394 times)
samvel86

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Just yesterday I come across one youtuber where he says
he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish
he says he dont even know how this happen.

pls how can I escape this.

Be careful. Always check the name of the site by letters for example, someone sends you a link Bitcointolk.com and you are not looking at the fact that the original is bitcointalk.com go there and ups, already someone owns your wallet. Firstly, do not share your username and password with anyone. In secondary, associate your account with a phone number, email, and finally use
Google Authenticator.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:01:53 PM

Secure your wallet, keep your private key safely that you are the only one who knows. Do not give it to someone else. Many are advised if you use a wallet ledger. Keep your system secure, away from other malicious software.
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:14:31 PM

Keep your public and private keys safe. Installed 2FA in your phone since only you know your phone log in. Then keep your mail log in details safe. Than you.
EmmaVitto@tutanota.com

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:21:44 PM

Save your bitcoin in hardware wallet, I think trezor is the best in this case. You have to protect your computer, I think it will be better if your device is not connected to internet. Online wallet is also good but you have to use 2FA to make your bitcoin safer.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

he just wake up and saw his 50 btc was vanish from his exodus wallet  and also before that another 20 btc was vanish

Everyone wants to save life and safety for their money on the online platform but some black hacker has broken rule and damage system and hack and stolen asset from the account in different ways. So if you want to save your account from hacker never click any spam or phishing link and always check any url from total virus checker. Hacker can hack your asset if the know your private key otherwise its impossible so they use spam mail and phishing site to know your private key.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Considered

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

Hackers are always out there looking to take advantage of your carelessness and steal your coins, You must therefore be able to properly encrypt your wallet a the security of your coins is solely on you, You can use hardware wallets which almost guarantees the safety of your coins as they store them offline

bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:43:20 PM

just avoid the phishing website
save your seed/private key on some sheets of paper and do not store your seed/private key on hardware like computer, external harddisk, flash disk and smart phone
and also do not save on cloud storage is not a good choice

fbastage

Activity: 367
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

I think the most reliable protection is keeping your coins on purses that are not connected to the Internet, for example cold wallets or hardware wallets! But I have not yet come across a situation where hackers hacked MEV, so everything comes down to your accuracy!
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:26:32 PM

We can shield ourselves from being hack of bitcoin by keeping the secret key and don't says to other. Try not to spread connects to maintain a strategic distance from hack and don't confide in other individual not at all like your family and adore one. At that point, when you utilize your bitcoin in PC shop, it is the one to hack your record. Ensure that all history of your bitcoin locales was erased to keep away from hack of others.
Ikpirijor7

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

The initial step is to take the security of your coins with the most extreme regard, recollect you are your own particular bank and nobody else will ensure your mint pieces however yourself, a shabby method to secure your currencies is to introduce a safe agent framework, don't utilize windows regardless of whether it is a genuine duplicate it is brimming with bugs, utilize Linux, now you don't need to utilize Linux as your fundamental OS, simply utilize it to store your mint pieces, at that point download a wallet and introduce it a move your currencies there, store your seed and private key and disengage that hard drive from your PC, by following those straightforward advances your currencies will be significantly more secure.
AfterTheFork

Activity: 203
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:01:31 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 01:38:11 PM by AfterTheFork

There are a number of ways to avoid getting hacked, the most important Thing however is to to properly encrypt your wallet  and ensure that your private keys remains yours and only to your knowledge, You could also use  hardware wallets such as Trezor and Ledger Nano S to  enhance your security

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

We can shield ourselves from being hack of bitcoin by keeping the secret key and don't says to other. Try not to spread connects to maintain a strategic distance from hack and don't confide in other individual not at all like your family and adore one. At that point, when you utilize your bitcoin in PC shop, it is the one to hack your record. Ensure that all history of your bitcoin locales was erased to keep away from hack of others.

hackers can come from anywhere, as well as the people closest to us, we should not talk about personal accounts and sensitive data to anyone, many of my friends have problems when they give screenshoot about their wallet balance, after that many irresponsible attacks and it is very harmful to them.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:30:31 PM

Hackers are spreading everywhere so you should be more extra careful to avoid being hacked. Make your wallets safe and secure all the time to avoid them.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:32:38 PM

Ofcourse to avoid being hacked, make sure that the private key is safe and secured to yourself. Make sure you keep it in the right place and you are the only one who knows your private key.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:34:40 PM

You should be more extra careful because hackers are just waiting there looking around on how they will hack you account or wallet so be sure that all your wallets are quite safe.

Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:51:01 PM

Choose the storage for your BTC carefully. Don't let other people make this choice for you. Just today 30 mln Tether Usdt tokens have been stolen by hackers. By this I mean maybe it's a better idea to store your cryptocurrency on your PC or a flash card. At least your safety will depend just on you.
denizci

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:52:43 PM

I think i can protect myself from being hack just to dont sen my private key just keep it secret and private from anyone
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:56:09 PM

When you are transacting bitcoins avoid logging on using public wifi or logging on to other devices other than the one you own. Always use your personal device so its not easy for your account to be hacked. And beware and be mindful on links you are clicking, see if the websites you are dealing with seems suspicious.
Rinzo

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:03:27 PM

there are various measures you can take but not limited to them. open a wallet with a secured site. do not put all your coins in one wallet. do not expose your private key. when you want to login into your wallet address, check to see if you have the correct spelling of your wallet address and not a copy. do not put in your private key in another system different from yours and do not allow someone else login using your system. when making a pay transaction, be careful not to input the wrong wallet address
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:16:11 PM

When you are transacting bitcoins avoid logging on using public wifi or logging on to other devices other than the one you own. Always use your personal device so its not easy for your account to be hacked. And beware and be mindful on links you are clicking, see if the websites you are dealing with seems suspicious.
In addition, if you want to strengthen the security of your wallet, use an offline wallet, one of them trezzor. The price is quite expensive but quite effective for the security of your assets.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: