Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:56:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will next decade be the bitcoin era ??  (Read 3349 times)
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:24:45 AM

the introduction of the bitcoin system in the next decade is a very real goal, payment without commission, instant transfers without the use of banks, payment of goods and products in the future - all this is just around the corner. we are on the threshold of a new era - the era of the crypto currency.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:18:35 PM

There are too many interests at stake to allow the bitcoin to become the reference currency. Surely banks and governments will find ways to control and tax it

Hopefully bitcoin do have a good dominance in the the next decade too so that people who are banking on bitcoin and invested heavily can find their dreams come true and also it will provide a huge platform for people to find and do their business related to it.

iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

Hopefully yes. But you can see now how wide the influence of bitcoin is. As year may pass by, a lot of people are slowly discovering and understanding what is bitcoin's deal. For me, next decade won't be a bitcoin decade. Next two years time will be.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:33:26 PM

You're right! but i don't think that bitcoin will be continue to the next era of a digital money in future we all know or we see that there are many coins/tokens that have a potential to be growth in next few years to be a new era. so there are posibilities that all coins now were competing in btc will be going to huge success someday.
I do not think that in current time there is any competitor of bitcoin, bitcoin is too far from all other crytpo currencies, although some other altcoin have good potential but still i do not think that anyone can compete with bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain number one for decades, and therefore i think that the next era will be the era of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:03:01 PM

Yes,definitely bitcoin will be more popular in next decade and people of all over the world will be start using bitcoin.In next decade, bitcoin will be accept by all cafe and restaurants.Bitcoin price may hit 20K in next decade.Many thing will be change and bitcoin will be more popular in the next decade.
PhucS

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:08:23 PM

Yes I believe that bitcoin will be giving many opportunity in the upcoming years. Nowadays there are plenty of people earning bigger from bitcoin so I believe years from now bitcoin still going stronger and growing fast.
That's right, me too. I think in the next few years Bitcoin will continue to develop and create more breakthrough opportunities. The potential of Bitcoin is very good, in the future it will be further developed. The current value of Bitcoin has been showing great growth for nearly a decade. Despite the fluctuations, but I always believe in Bitcoin. In addition, ETH is also expected by the community to become a strong coin
ajdaj

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:30:29 PM

Yes I believe that bitcoin will be giving many opportunity in the upcoming years. Nowadays there are plenty of people earning bigger from bitcoin so I believe years from now bitcoin still going stronger and growing fast.
That's right, me too. I think in the next few years Bitcoin will continue to develop and create more breakthrough opportunities. The potential of Bitcoin is very good, in the future it will be further developed. The current value of Bitcoin has been showing great growth for nearly a decade. Despite the fluctuations, but I always believe in Bitcoin. In addition, ETH is also expected by the community to become a strong coin
I think that if we talk about such early terms, then to the future. In the next decade, a lot of time will pass. During this time, a lot can change and we do not know whether there will be a crypto currency in general.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:35:58 PM

As by seeing the usage graph and profiting graph i can easily assume that in next decade of 2020 people will mainly relay on bitcoin and the main thing to survive in the next era will be bitcoin and it will be frequently used by everyone and that will help many regions to boost their economy as well so hope for the best, many people are eagerly waiting for the btc system to be implemented.

There are a lot of people that keeps on asking if bitcoin will be the next currency that will be used nation wide in the future, there is a huge potential that it might happen but as of now, there are a lot of countries who really hate cryptocurrency so it will take time before it will be implemented.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:55:33 PM

I really believe so. There are many articles where many personalities that have many experiences in the financial sector seeing bitcoin adoption in 5-10 years.  Perhaps banks can slow it down but it will still happen.
The first decade in the life of bitcoin has been able to create a very solid base in which all the other development of bitcoin will happen I really think that in the next decade bitcoin will be adopted by a huge amount of people, it's not going to be easy because there are going to be many opponents that will want to avoid that but they lack the means to stop bitcoin and the people that want to adopt it.
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:30:14 PM

I really believe so. There are many articles where many personalities that have many experiences in the financial sector seeing bitcoin adoption in 5-10 years.  Perhaps banks can slow it down but it will still happen.
The first decade in the life of bitcoin has been able to create a very solid base in which all the other development of bitcoin will happen I really think that in the next decade bitcoin will be adopted by a huge amount of people, it's not going to be easy because there are going to be many opponents that will want to avoid that but they lack the means to stop bitcoin and the people that want to adopt it.
bitcoin has a very solid base no doubt about that, and therefore bitcoin is the most strongest crytpo currency of the world and i think that it will even remain as number one for a long time, because people are interested in bitcoin more than any other currency and they are even trading bitcoin in such a  high price. I think they do not feel any risk while investing money in bitcoin.
lantan81383628

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:09:15 PM

Killing bitcoin outright, or developing an official virtual currency that can compete with bitcoin, is a potential future. The government has developed its own officially recognised "people's bitcoin", competing with bitcoin in the market.

Whether it is official bitcoin, or the virtual currency used in the market, the future is dominated by regional block-chain technology.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:29:37 PM

Bitcoins can now be our currency but since government are blocking the way then it cannot be implemented to other countries. There are companies who cannot accept the growth of cryptocurrency because it is affecting their own business just like banks so they will agree that government should not allow cryptocurrency to flow in the country.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
Hadji

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

can not bitcoin, and another currency that completely replaces it, but definitely this is the future of the economy, we all want to believe that we will look at these changes with a smile on our face.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:51:14 PM

Killing bitcoin outright, or developing an official virtual currency that can compete with bitcoin, is a potential future. The government has developed its own officially recognised "people's bitcoin", competing with bitcoin in the market.

Whether it is official bitcoin, or the virtual currency used in the market, the future is dominated by regional block-chain technology.
Bitcoin will achieve next decade era because many of people want to invest in bitcoin and that's why they earned much more money because they know bitcoin will never fail their value and it will more popular in future.

plaintiff77

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:06:22 PM

We will see how is it going in the next few decades. As of now, this is not yet recognized in all countriea and thia would take so long for it to invade all countries in the world. We look forward for this to dominate the entire economy of the whole world and i believe it helps a lot for everyone to be progressive at life.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:41:56 PM

I am not sure that bitcoin will leave more than 2-3 years. Ethereum is almost got enough power to make comptition and also very important that ethereum is better.

tonyosa

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:46:08 PM

It is hard to tell since technology is growing at an alarming rate.Quantum computers will be fully developed in about 2 decades.Who knows what the world holds.Bitcoin will be around in my opinion but it is hard to tell if it was the dominant player
slyfox

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:01:31 PM

How can the world and the Govt of each nations survive if their tax earnings got cutoff?
Governments can survive but they will have to evolve into something else, governments will have to become really small, they will have to survive through tariffs and by lotteries, I know this may sound impossible but that is the way the government of the United States survived in the early days so we know it is possible, but you will have to live with a government that is incredibly small and personally I am fine with that.
rainezerr

Activity: 378

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:06:02 PM

Bitcoin can be used anywhere but the problem is the volatility in the market, i think government will not allow cryptocurrency as well because the price is so big that it can destroy the economy when it dumps and companies will lost a huge amount of profit.

johnnythunder

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:02:35 PM

I trust that may not usually in lightweight of the means that the present state of bitcoin influences a systematically increasing range of get-togethers to state parties begin limiting its usage. since for state security and to diminish the amount of unhealthy behavior connected with bitcoin, for example, unlawful assessment evasion and distinctive infringement. on these lines, bitcoin is checked dependably in its usage. i am unsure bitcoin can lose its regard and basically vanish.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: