Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:54:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  
Author Topic: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)  (Read 82585 times)
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 09:03:45 AM

i'm missing somethigng here, darkcoin and dash are the same thing? dark was named dash? i missed the drama about this

What is currently named Dash was

Jan 19 2014 to late January 2014: Xcoin
Late January 14 to mid-March 2015: Darkcoin
Mid-March 2015 to today: DASH

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2016, 09:10:16 AM

i'm missing somethigng here, darkcoin and dash are the same thing? dark was named dash? i missed the drama about this

What is currently named Dash was

Jan 19 2014 to late January 2014: Xcoin
Late January 14 to mid-March 2015: Darkcoin
Mid-March 2015 to today: DASH

December 2018: DAOvolution
June 2019: DuffCash

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:09:56 PM

DRK worth so much - nobody cares anymore about the past Smiley
nothign wrong with developers having money to keep coin going on the other hand

yolo
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 06:57:52 PM

Should I dump Dark coin?  I still have less than 100. At some point of time, I was interested to run a master node, but I never have enough Dark to do so.

sadly you didn't get in on captive instamine... sell at once.

Fordsmith

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 02:49:01 AM

I am about to buy dash few years ago that time known as darkcoin when price very cheap about 6000 satoshi but i didn't buy it because of this thread! Wtf with instamine!?
And don't doubt seeing my rank because I am in crypro since early 2014.
I am really regrets not buy darkcoin.
john-connor

Activity: 596
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2016, 07:31:57 AM

I instamined some 18,000 Xcoin so I can't say anything negative. However Evan should at least come clean that it was planned. It was almost clever enough but we all know how that simple variable was not a mistake because if it was a bug they'd have seen it when testing X11. Use common sense. Evan, come clean.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:27:01 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2016, 12:07:20 PM by arielbit

I am about to buy dash few years ago that time known as darkcoin when price very cheap about 6000 satoshi but i didn't buy it because of this thread! Wtf with instamine!?
And don't doubt seeing my rank because I am in crypro since early 2014.
I am really regrets not buy darkcoin.

well an average/typical person would not invest in darkcoin unless he/she is very lucky or blindly invested money.. i tried to mine darkcoin in march 2014, I haven't research the instamine very well at that time, but the thing that put me off immediately was the 84 million was reduced to 21 million, it was like telling the miners " no more coins for you, settle for scraps" ... 84 million was their social contract and they breached it.

vcash developer john-conner is an example of a technically inclined person to mine with the instamine because he can run and compile linux wallet, because Evan obviously didn't want windows users to join the instamine

check these people who obviously joined the instamined: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1282836.msg13200467#msg13200467

I instamined some 18,000 Xcoin so I can't say anything negative. However Evan should at least come clean that it was planned. It was almost clever enough but we all know how that simple variable was not a mistake because if it was a bug they'd have seen it when testing X11. Use common sense. Evan, come clean.

that's a developer saying that it is impossible to "not know" or it was an "accident"

i agree, evan should at least be honest maybe could have changed things for dash for better..

i'm not technically inclined to look at the code and say that the bug was not an accident but i can say for sure that Evan deliberately hide his plans from the people for 1 month after he instamined, make 20k and 10k buy offers at btctalk, changed the coin supply..and maybe bought at the exchanges at very low prices..

Great, now that everything is stable, I'll be posting later about the vision of this project and milestones! Time to move on to actually implementing what I set out to do.

Masters

To defeat propagation problems, master nodes are elected each new block. They are responsible for being the authority of what goes into the joined transaction each session. This is done in a tamperproof way, but I think it’s not important to the discussion.

Evan could have made an honest launch but obviously he thought he might have get less amount of coins being honest so he choose his/their crooked ways ... pity.

dash shills may have said that "the community" voted to keep the instamine rather making an airdrop

what community? this community?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1282836.msg13200467#msg13200467 LOL!
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 03:25:50 PM

Never going to happen
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 10:07:17 AM

I requote her for future use. Some people can't remember what it is they post from one year to the next

Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by barabbas
Relevance: 38.3%
Quote from: Spoetnik on 07-04-2014, 15:28:47
Quote from: flipme on 07-04-2014, 10:01:56
Aah, another Darkcoin scam thread.
And if so -  he'd deserve it for all the amazing work he has done.

How many Bitcoins were instamined?
That sums up to how many US $?

oh yeah Jefferey dahmer did a great job injecting hydrochloric acid or boiling water into the skulls of his victims to turn them into sex slave zombies
and was a great at keeping severed penis's, torso's and heads in his freezer.. he was so good at he got away with it for years !
so i guess he deserved to get away with it and so does every other guy that comes along right ?
"amazing" work eh ? yaaaaaaaaaaa

ohh yeah i looooove your logic buddy ahahhahhahaa

omygod you people are fucked in the head seriously

hey Mark was great at ripping off all you Gox'tards so he deserves to keep the half billion dollars worth of bitcoin he stole right ?
and by your genius logic we should allow every other guy that comes along to do the exact same.. yeah that's brilliant guy  Roll Eyes

hey Bitcoin did blah blah blah so every other scammy altcoin should be able to be a sleezy thieving pile of bullshit too eh ?

You are as right as you can be. People get exactly what they deserve: To be fucked up even more than what they already are. Fuck them!
 ReplyReply Reply with quoteReply with quote Notify of repliesNotify of replies
 2  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)
on: 14-06-2014, 10:35:25
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by Lauda
Relevance: 8.5%
Quote from: Spoetnik on 14-06-2014, 10:31:43
Quote from: LaudaM on 14-06-2014, 08:28:56
I'm having trouble deciding which coin from those is better.  Roll Eyes

i'd invest in the site memgenerator.net before either of those lol
Good one  Cheesy
I actually think that that would be a wiser investment.
 3  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: another scamming weazle busted trapped in a circle of lies and games..
on: 18-05-2014, 08:40:40
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by toknormal
Relevance: 4.8%
Quote from: Spoetnik on 18-05-2014, 08:25:41
your making yourself look like an idiot and YES i am better than you and i will grandstand high and tall and proud.. deal with it.

Well, maybe I should consider it an honour being on the receiving end of your vitriolic posts then Smiley

I'll have to start a new thread..."You've been Spoetnik'd"... for said anointed ones.
 4  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / another scamming weazle busted trapped in a circle of lies and games..
on: 18-05-2014, 08:25:41
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by Spoetnik
Quote from: toknormal on 18-05-2014, 08:22:27
Quote from: Spoetnik on 18-05-2014, 02:51:56
Telling the truth to counter people lying is not trolling

R.O.T.F.W.L.

A terrier barking at a tree. What you don't seem to realise is that nobody's arguing with you about the so called "facts". Nor is the main thrust of your posts about "facts" as you keep trying to convince everyone of.

It's the implications of those facts and the original intent that are under debate.

So stfu with the the ethical grandstanding and the "..hey man, all I'm doing is presenting the facts " crap.

you sleazy pricks will simply start lying and scamming about the next coin.. you guys don't give it a rest
you can watch your post history and see you playing all kinds of games trying to sucker noobs for cash

Nice. I think I rest my case  Wink

bs.

and please do, your making yourself look like an idiot and YES i am better than you and i will grandstand high and tall and proud.. deal with it.
 5  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)
on: 18-05-2014, 08:22:27
Telling the truth to counter people lying is not trolling

R.O.T.F.W.L.

A terrier barking at a tree. What you don't seem to realise is that nobody's arguing with you about the so called "facts". Nor is the main thrust of your posts about "facts" as you keep trying to convince everyone of.

It's the implications of those facts and the original intent that are under debate.

So stfu with the the ethical grandstanding and the "..hey man, all I'm doing is presenting the facts " crap.

you sleazy pricks will simply start lying and scamming about the next coin.. you guys don't give it a rest
you can watch your post history and see you playing all kinds of games trying to sucker noobs for cash

Nice. I think I rest my case  Wink

6  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: TardTalk.org - Forums
on: 18-05-2014, 02:51:56
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by Spoetnik
Quote from: toknormal on 17-05-2014, 11:42:12
hey Mark was great at ripping off all you Gox'tards so he deserves to keep the half billion dollars worth of bitcoin he stole right ?

Slightly desperate analogy Spoetnik.

Mark was running an exchange.

Some miners (like about 5 desperate trollers who get eaten up by this issue every day) don't like Darkcoin because the dev F*cked up the launch. But the story ends there. It's history now and and neither the market nor the mining community have a problem with it any more.

Who to take more seriously when making investment decisions ? The 5 trollers rattling around in their can daily on this thread or the 60 GH/s that's on that coin right now ?

Silly question really  Wink

EXACTLY i couldn't have said it better myself

you just said..

the dev F*cked up the launch

and you also just said..

It's history now

precisely it's HISTORY and YES history does in fact matter with a coin.
you don't get to sweep dirt under the rug and pretend nothing shady happened sorry not happening..

you see the problem is many people are denying these facts you just admitted.. hence the replies..
because you DRK fanboys are lying about the coin to get people involved.. and who do you want to take trade advice from ?
me who is calling out a liar or a scamming liar ?

and i am not a troll and neither are any of the other guys.. we have done nothing at all but state the FACTS
Telling the truth to counter people lying is not trolling sorry lol
look up the definition of trolling please because your using it wrong..

I am not "eaten up" by dark coin nor do i hate the coin i hate liars              .
i couldn't care less about the coin to be honest and i actually tried mining it a bit 48 hrs ago roughly lol
but when you scammy crypto-douche bags run around lying and playing game to trick people and pad your wallets
THAT i have a problem with.. the coin itself is pretty much irrelevant..
because you sleazy pricks will simply start lying and scamming about the next coin.. you guys don't give it a rest
you can watch your post history and see you playing all kinds of games trying to sucker noobs for cash  Roll Eyes

if anyone is trolling it's you buddy..
 7  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: TardTalk.org - Forums
on: 17-05-2014, 11:42:12
Relevance: 4.7%

Slightly desperate analogy Spoetnik.

Mark was running an exchange.

Some miners (like about 5 desperate trollers who get eaten up by this issue every day) don't like Darkcoin because the dev F*cked up the launch. But the story ends there. It's history now and and neither the market nor the mining community have a problem with it any more.

Who to take more seriously when making investment decisions ? The 5 trollers rattling around in their can daily on this thread or the 60 GH/s that's on that coin right now ?

Silly question really  Wink
 8  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)
on: 14-05-2014, 19:57:12
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by luke997
Relevance: 4.4%
Cryptohunter, Spoetnik, IloveAnonCoin - you need some reality check.

Since you plainly disregard all the arguments presented to you, here are some facts:

1) You claim scam, instamine, accuse dev and friends etc. and
Show proof of a that in the blockchain or dumps on exchanges from such. Otherwise you have no so called FACTS. Stop pretending

You can't. Every single other $hit coin has been pumped and dumped to pieces - Darkcoin not, because it has fundamentals.

2 weeks after launch DRK was sold by thousands at 10K per 0.25 BTC. Everyone had a chance to join. Later price was still low.

2) You claim there are other coders who could do DRK with ease.

If this is so, why haven't we tens of anonymous coins already?

So stop pushing AnonCoin, Monero, other crap and your conspiracy theories.
No one is taking you seriously anymore, you can move on to the next target.
Oh wait, there's none, Darkcoin is the winner here.

Ultimately, people market proves who is right and who is wrong, your hate/FUD campaign has failed, so have a little decency at last.

You are doing NOTHING to contribute to the Crypto community. Absolutely nothing.

If you want to help people, do something productive, otherwise, you're just a bunch of trolls.
 9  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: Everyone shut up.. i am the smart one here !
on: 14-05-2014, 19:22:50
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by IloveAnonCoin
Quote from: Spoetnik on 14-05-2014, 16:11:49
Quote from: shekelsteingoyberg2 on 14-05-2014, 12:36:39
Why are people slandering Darkcoin and trying to push Anoncoin and Monero?

Monero probably has little actual skill on their side development wise, even the name and author appeared to be like South American or something.  Probably from Brazil.  He said he was from Ukraine but I don't believe him.

Anoncoin can't be taken seriously because their developers suck so bad.  I'm betting anoncoin has only changed a few comments toward implementing Zerocoin--and they're mostly just using the news that they're implementing it to pump it one last time before they let it die.

Because of Anoncoin's history and Monero's present, I don't think either of them are a good alternative or a good crypto at all.

Basically the crappy scamcoins are mad at Darkcoin for being better than them, is what I can figure out.

then you avoided hearing THE FACTS outlined and highlighted for you over and over like a broken record..
Try reading more carefully.. or are you blind from that bag your holding ?
or do you know full well what was said but your trying to spin things with deception for financial gain ?
no one in Bitcointalk would so that though  Roll Eyes

hey sweety sit down and shut the fuck up and listen.. carefully this time Wink
The devs said they floated the idea of doing an airdrop to fix the Instamine scam
So explain to me how that is other coins jealousy ?

Now run along now game playing brat i just utterly owned and dominated your bs spewing ass kid.

FACTS ARE FACTS
don't confuse tangible real world facts based in REALITY with dogshit coming out of your little deceitful bag holder mouths.

and the Anonymous coin crap is a stupid ass fucking gimmick.. useless garbage that is probably more detrimental than positive.

+1
 10  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: Everyone shut up.. i am the smart one here !
on: 14-05-2014, 16:46:18
Now run along now game playing brat i just utterly owned and dominated your bs spewing ass kid.

Spoetnik, someone should make a cartoon character out of you. They could save on a scriptwriter  Smiley

Try reading more carefully.. or are you blind from that bag your holding ?

Not a bad bag to be holding actually. I wouldn't be letting go of it if I was him - instamine scam or no instamine scam  Wink

11  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)
on: 14-05-2014, 11:44:29
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by Lauda
Relevance: 4.3%
Quote from: Spoetnik on 14-05-2014, 03:09:38
Quote from: LaudaM on 13-05-2014, 18:51:24
Why am I not surprised that OP is called 'IloveAnonCoin'. Stop bashing other coins that actually have innovation in them. I'm yet to see a fully anonymous coin.
Stop being butthurt that you didn't buy in, in time.

facts != bashing .
So the fact that is it a truly first anonymous coin is worth nothing?
Please.  Roll Eyes
 12  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: SCAM Darkcoin instamine 2 millions DRKs (50% of darkcoin in circulation)
on: 14-05-2014, 04:23:54
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by anonymousxx1503
Relevance: 4.3%
Quote from: illodin on 13-05-2014, 18:21:49
If you couldn't install linux to mine it, you could've bought it. There were lots of people selling coins cheap. For example I bought 10,000 coins for 0.25 BTC 10 days after the launch. So, you had all the opportunities in the world to get a large position, but if you didn't see the value in it you have only yourself to blame.

It's exactly this, there are so few people who actually hold crazy amounts from the beginning. I came in after the "instamine" (around february 6th) and this was the first coin I ever mined. I was instantly hooked and saw the potential right away. I've never been interested in selling (apart from playing the market a bit) and no other coin has given me this type of feeling, the feeling of knowing you're a part of something great. This thread you started sure helped ILoveAnonCoin - It did absolutely fucking nothing and if someone was actually dumb enough to be influenced by it from the moment you posted it, they lost out on 400-500% gains in crypto.

Quote from: Spoetnik on 14-05-2014, 03:09:38
Quote from: LaudaM on 13-05-2014, 18:51:24
Why am I not surprised that OP is called 'IloveAnonCoin'. Stop bashing other coins that actually have innovation in them. I'm yet to see a fully anonymous coin.
Stop being butthurt that you didn't buy in, in time.

facts != bashing .

Spoetnik = Autobashing Darkcoin hater/retard

Every thread, it's a personal vendetta. You're so unbelievably pathetic it hurts.
 13  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: TardTalk.org - Forums
on: 10-05-2014, 15:56:44
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by IloveAnonCoin
Relevance: 3.9%
Quote from: evoked22 on 08-05-2014, 15:48:03

oh yeah Jefferey dahmer did a great job injecting hydrochloric acid or boiling water into the skulls of his victims to turn them into sex slave zombies
and was a great at keeping severed penis's, torso's and heads in his freezer.. he was so good at he got away with it for years !
so i guess he deserved to get away with it and so does every other guy that comes along right ?

and by your genius logic we should allow every other guy that comes along to do the exact same.. yeah that's brilliant guy  Roll Eyes

hey Bitcoin did blah blah blah so every other scammy altcoin should be able to be a sleezy thieving pile of bullshit too eh ?

People just look for a reason to justify their not so positive qualities, maybe inside they feel like its okay to do these things.

In short IT IS NOT  Angry

Support the good and the good shall prevail...the other way wont help anyone in the long run.

+1 at least I agree with your logic.
 14  Alternate cryptocurrencies / Altcoin Discussion / Re: TardTalk.org - Forums
on: 08-05-2014, 15:48:03
Started by IloveAnonCoin, Message by evoked22
Relevance: 3.6%

People just look for a reason to justify their not so positive qualities, maybe inside they feel like its okay to do these things.

In short IT IS NOT  Angry

Support the good and the good shall prevail...the other way wont help anyone in the long run.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45]
  Print  

Jump to: