Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:08:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKENSALE] VOXXO w/ Pitbull @Miami July 23 / Entertainment-Music Ecosystem  (Read 3491 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:25:45 PM

Spotify was founded in April 2006 and official release was October 2008, after that it took time to build up the userbase. If you look at Voxxo, it is much more complex, because they have bigger plans. So I guess it will take a lot more time before we see a working platform

Rushing is a very bad idea. Spotify took their time and if you look today they are now one of the most know companies in the world. I think that Voxxo will also need a long time to get known. They maybe have bigger plans, but it will be nothing if they can't have users using it.

Also, the users have a major role to play. They have to understand the complexity involved in voxxo and thus know that voxxo company needs their patience as well as their support. If they know this, it will guide and prevent some of the inpatient ones from going into social media and writing negative posts about the project's speed.

User involvement is needed for sure. But this is meant for music industry. So there wont be less users anyway. It's nice field to introduce crypto. Voxxo is doing that in a clever manner.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:39:15 PM

Spotify was founded in April 2006 and official release was October 2008, after that it took time to build up the userbase. If you look at Voxxo, it is much more complex, because they have bigger plans. So I guess it will take a lot more time before we see a working platform

Rushing is a very bad idea. Spotify took their time and if you look today they are now one of the most know companies in the world. I think that Voxxo will also need a long time to get known. They maybe have bigger plans, but it will be nothing if they can't have users using it.

Also, the users have a major role to play. They have to understand the complexity involved in voxxo and thus know that voxxo company needs their patience as well as their support. If they know this, it will guide and prevent some of the inpatient ones from going into social media and writing negative posts about the project's speed.

User involvement is needed for sure. But this is meant for music industry. So there wont be less users anyway. It's nice field to introduce crypto. Voxxo is doing that in a clever manner.

voxxo already mentioned that they are targeting 5.000.000 users in next two years, I believe they must have some good plan to attract users.
alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:21:42 PM

Shocked Wow, so many messages during my last)). Maybe we get any important news? I did not see if there are any answers from the official representative of the voxxo project?
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:34:51 PM

Few members will invest here very soon. But questions is for few specific members will get any bonus tokens free with their investment? If yes then what would be timeline for investors?

There is still a bonus on the investment of 50%. This bonus expires in about 13 days. Just check it on.  https://voxxo.io/

I have checked the site they give you 50% bonus when you buy at least 2000 VIXXO. It is rarely for a ICO that gives a lot of bonus. It is a great opportunity !

As far as I know this is not rare. Almost all ICOs give bonus. 40-50% of the ICOs give 50% bonus. Even some give more than that. This is to attract small investors. Who don't like freebies? 😁

Wink That's correct but people should be ready to invest some amount at least. VOXXO seems to be good rating yet(3.8 ). May be people will attract more as per rating.

I think as it's still very early days yet, but as the product gets more and more developed I hope this gets noticed by these ICO reviews and know that it's a long term project with fantastic prospects and advantages over its competitors.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:41:29 PM

This is true, it will take a while to get all of the projects components ready.

They’re very ambitious and they can’t rush any aspect of the Voxxo project as they’re all vital to the projects success.

I can’t wait to see a demo of the music player as I’m excited to see how it will work, but I understand this might not be ready until next year.

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:46:52 PM

I like the project and I think about investing (of course, i have to read more about it. I see the token sale is already running. interesting that there are 3 sales levels. And at every level, more money should be taken than in the previous stage. Does anyone know if there are different bonuses in stages?

I was also searching for the same info, but I think bonuses will be different at each stages, I guess it will be less bonus for next stage than previous one.
cryptossi

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:56:18 PM

The concert investment concept is my favourite aspect of this Voxxo. This sets Voxxo apart from its competitors and offers a USP that I haven’t heard about before.

alterseny93

Activity: 700
Merit: 115

DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:45:21 PM

The concert investment concept is my favourite aspect of this Voxxo. This sets Voxxo apart from its competitors and offers a USP that I haven’t heard about before.
just imagine that Beyonce will receive payment for performance in the crypto currency))) it would be cool i think Grin
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 03:07:22 PM

just imagine that Beyonce will receive payment for performance in the crypto currency))) it would be cool i think Grin

Yes thats all well and good but its something to remember unlike people in crypto like to think with quick profits/losses, things like voxxo are a lot like spotify they will take time to get right and grow and expand, so i think its one of things we need to give time to grow naturally, even if it starts slow it has some immense potential for growth
mvillar

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:22:48 PM

voxxo already mentioned that they are targeting 5.000.000 users in next two years, I believe they must have some good plan to attract users.

5 Million users are a lot of users, I don't know its CAC (client adquisition cost) but if I were in their shoes I would raise wildly the hard cap. Of course, my experience comes from developing B2C apps maybe the music industry is really different.

Get the best airdrops at https://t.me/only_the_best_airdrops
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:48:44 PM

Shocked Wow, so many messages during my last)). Maybe we get any important news? I did not see if there are any answers from the official representative of the voxxo project?

Dont be surprised if it become more and more active. And to answer your questions, official representative of Voxxo project is also looking in to this thread and participating in discussions all the time. Just shoot your question if you have any.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 04:49:50 PM

5 Million users are a lot of users, I don't know its CAC (client adquisition cost) but if I were in their shoes I would raise wildly the hard cap. Of course, my experience comes from developing B2C apps maybe the music industry is really different.

I think the 5 million is a smart thing, setting a goal of 40-50m  or any number and then falling short impacts investors view of the project, setting a somewhat realistic goal and reaching it or surpassing it on the other hand reaps massive benefits. Always under promise and over deliver!
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:01:35 PM

I think the 5 million is a smart thing, setting a goal of 40-50m  or any number and then falling short impacts investors view of the project, setting a somewhat realistic goal and reaching it or surpassing it on the other hand reaps massive benefits. Always under promise and over deliver!

That is surely smart, because they know that higher targets will confuse people. It is way realistic when they reduce it, because they can also reach it quicker as you have said. After this investors will see that it is reached and so they will maybe have more interests in it.

cryptossi

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:27:38 PM

Dont be surprised if it become more and more active. And to answer your questions, official representative of Voxxo project is also looking in to this thread and participating in discussions all the time. Just shoot your question if you have any.

Yeah I believe the team have stepped up the promotion of the project, there is definitely a lot more hype around Voxxo which is a great thing because it’s a brilliant project that deserves a lot more attention.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:30:31 PM

Yes thats all well and good but its something to remember unlike people in crypto like to think with quick profits/losses, things like voxxo are a lot like spotify they will take time to get right and grow and expand, so i think its one of things we need to give time to grow naturally, even if it starts slow it has some immense potential for growth

It a nice idea indeed and something unique. But in the beginning, I think it will be more used by smaller bands or lesser known singers. It's hard to imagine that someone as famous as Beyonce will use Voxxo. If she would, that would be one hell of an advertisement for Voxxo.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 07:40:46 PM

It a nice idea indeed and something unique. But in the beginning, I think it will be more used by smaller bands or lesser known singers. It's hard to imagine that someone as famous as Beyonce will use Voxxo. If she would, that would be one hell of an advertisement for Voxxo.

LMFAO honestly i'll be estatic if it even just starts as a reliable tip jar for indie artists even to get their work out i know that indie artists are always looking for new ways to distribute and make some cash off their works, so attracting them is the best first step i think
nartanesi

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:42:52 PM

the best idea i've seen so far. good luck team.
Crypt-O-Fiend

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

Good analogy, I like the comparison with Spotify and it does prove that it can take some considerable time to become well established.

I'm glad VOXXO aren't rushing anything, and I hope that they provide plenty of time as I really hope it will become successful since getting on the ICO

I hope they learn from the "challenges" of spotify and make the most of it. I'm curious how the real growth will take place to keep the progress really slow.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:25:30 PM

Anyone from the Voxxo team here? How's the sale going? Have the last few days looked at the homepage and could find no change in the counter. Still 11% at $ 33,200. I'm sure that has improved a lot.

to the poster in front of me: a superstar like beyonce would of course be a great boost for the project. As I recall, one of the project's founders is already in the music business. I'm sure he has enough contacts to get some familiar names on board
BaliScript

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:13:14 AM

Voxxo token sales ends in 11 days, so it is interesting to know how they are doing with token sales. Their soft cap is 300.000$ and they raised ~33.200$ That is only 10% of their soft cap. What happens if they dont reach the soft cap?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: