Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:22:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is is still a good time to Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 2811 times)
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:55:24 PM

Its never late for investing in bitcoin.
but i will suggest you to split your money and so you can buy more while its price its dropping and your average buying price will be less then todays price.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:11:42 PM

The Tether thing looks as sketchy as anything. It should have caused a correction in the market, but it seems that large groups are buying on every dip.
I am fairly sure that it would have gone down more if there was no major event upcoming, which is the potential approval of CME to launch Bitcoin futures this year. Every drop that happens is being seen as a very welcome buying opportunity, and as long as it isn't clear whether or not CME will get an approval or rejection, this will continue.

The real risk with tether is that the people who run it are the same as the people who run bitfinex, and if that exchange goes down it will be a mini MtGox event.
People are idiots, really. They should have withdrawn everything from Bitfinex completely after the hack, but still, people are delusional enough to keep using it, and even without Tether, Bitfinex will go down - it's just a matter of time, really. People have been warned plenty of times, but they will only listen when they are paying the price for their ignorance, that's for sure.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 07:47:59 PM

but i will suggest you to split your money and so you can buy more while its price its dropping and your average buying price will be less then todays price.

Yeah neither buy at once nor sell at once and you can do it in installments to get better results in future as right now price is too high so you can buy in small parts and wait for the price to drop and if it does then you can buy some more at lower price and same goes when you sell your bitcoins when you are making profits as its always wise to keep some bitcoins for future to sell it even at higher price.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:28:48 PM

Yeah neither buy at once nor sell at once and you can do it in installments to get better results in future as right now price is too high so you can buy in small parts and wait for the price to drop and if it does then you can buy some more at lower price and same goes when you sell your bitcoins when you are making profits as its always wise to keep some bitcoins for future to sell it even at higher price.

Buying bitcoin now is not too late. If we see full adoption in the future, the price still has to go up in value because we it has a limited supply. So for people who are thinking about whether I should go into buying or investing in bitcoin right now, I would say go in with caution. The appetite for speculation is still pretty strong, so the price is still likely to rise at this point of time.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:34:36 PM

Buying bitcoin now is not too late. If we see full adoption in the future, the price still has to go up in value because we it has a limited supply. So for people who are thinking about whether I should go into buying or investing in bitcoin right now, I would say go in with caution. The appetite for speculation is still pretty strong, so the price is still likely to rise at this point of time.
Its never too late to buy bitcoins and I agree with you on that but not all people have the same budget to buy bitcoins at any price as the rich can afford to buy even if the price in millions but those average earning people will think twice to buy bitcoins at the current price and if they don't have budget then they will definitely wait for the price drop and I don't think there is anything wrong in it.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:25:15 PM

I think this is not a good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are still very high. You have to wait for the end of the year because by the end of the year many people will be selling bitcoin for New Year's party so many people will sell their bitcoin or exchange it for real currency so that this can make bitcoin price at the end of the year will go down. so that's when you have to invest.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

I think this is not a good time to invest in bitcoin because bitcoin prices are still very high. You have to wait for the end of the year because by the end of the year many people will be selling bitcoin for New Year's party so many people will sell their bitcoin or exchange it for real currency so that this can make bitcoin price at the end of the year will go down. so that's when you have to invest.
I agree definitely no, this is not the right time to invest in bitcoin. Because price of this coin now is very expensive and some people now are can't afford to buy a lot of stocks. But there's a way to earned bitcoin without any investment, maybe it's a good choose than investing cash into bitcoin.

Moreover, due to popularity of bitcoin in the market I think the right things we can do is to earn and hold bitcoin. Selling is also not advisable because there's a possibility that bitcoin value are increasing up to $9,000 to 10,000 before end of this year.

However it depends to the owner if they can buy bitcoin or not, the decision will always on the hand of the users. Crypto currency now are experience of good selling value and more capitalist are still support bitcoin in the crypto currency community, that's the reasons why bitcoin are so expensive for now.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:59:56 PM

What I'm expecting to see in bitcoin for the next months? It will be recognized and it will skyrocket although there are inevitable events that may happen too about banning, regulations and other stuffs that are stopping bitcoin to moon. But if you had seen on how bitcoin is greatly extending it's value from month to month or from time to time, you just have to buy and hold it as long term investment.
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 01:52:34 AM

Maybe by the year end you feel bad of missing the opportunity to buy or invest at an lower price, because in the past during the last month of every year price bumping has taken place. This time too the same is expected to take the price reach above the long expected $10000.
mattbellme

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:56:08 AM

I would say no but it wouldn't hurt to just buy a little....

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:29:40 AM

Maybe by the year end you feel bad of missing the opportunity to buy or invest at an lower price, because in the past during the last month of every year price bumping has taken place. This time too the same is expected to take the price reach above the long expected $10000.

As early as now buy some bitcoin as long as you can afford now as soon the price will not for everybody.
If not today, when? Before, many didn't buy bitcoin in that early and now they're regretting with their lives and so I hope we will not repeat the same mistake.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:34:14 PM

As it rised from 500 ish to 1800 ish, I told my friend, don´t buy bitcoins it´s pure gamble. I would say the exact same thing now. Nobody knows. It´s pure gambling. One really bad news and we´ll back to way lower prices. One really good news and we see the moon... Invest money you can afford to lose.
Yeah, we can classify it as a gamble since no one knows exactly what can happen next and it is a new market with a lot of speculations, FUDs and panics.

Although, the era of crazy bad news affecting the value of bitcoin in a very huge way has really reduced compared to the past and I feel the strength of bitcoin based on the community understanding keeps getting stronger and unable to get broken by any government. I hope I am right but we have seen so many developments so far and more to come.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:10:28 PM

As early as now buy some bitcoin as long as you can afford now as soon the price will not for everybody.
If not today, when? Before, many didn't buy bitcoin in that early and now they're regretting with their lives and so I hope we will not repeat the same mistake.

You can always buy bitcoins little by little and save it for long term and if you can buy it even now still it will give you higher returns in next few years as price will continue to increase depending on the popularity and demand of bitcoins so investing in bitcoins any time is the most profitable choice to make.
Dutchyyy
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:49:07 PM

It's always good time to invest in Bitcoin.

Because I'm expecting huge price pump if CME manage to run Bitcoin futures on 11 Dec.

You could read more here: https://www.coindesk.com/cmes-bitcoin-futures-likely-start-trading-december-11/
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:09:51 PM

The same sentiments with the one started the thread and now im convinced that investing in bitcoin is not about the timing but the courage to take the risk. And now im more that ready to take that path than being fearful all the time.
Izarok

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

I think that it`s quite late for the new investors ,who want to jump in and buy bitcoins.
They might make some profits for sure,but the huge profits will stay for the big whales and early adopters who
bought bitcoin a few years ago and continue to hold.You have experience with forex trading and you have to already know that nobody can predict the market and searching for such advice is pointless.
If you know how to trade,you probably know how to make technical and fundamental analysis,use your skills.

Definitely! Most of the investor today are joining because of FOMO or fear of missing out. They want to hop on the hype train while it is still within reach. Anytime is good time to invest but for maximum profit invest when there are dips.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:19:25 PM

if you look at the potential that is happening to bitcoin at this time, certainly still allows the price to continue to increase and i think it is still appropriate to invest in bitcoin, even some observers analyze if bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 at the end of this year, and if it happens maybe moment this is the best for investment in it
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:19:08 AM

if you look at the potential that is happening to bitcoin at this time, certainly still allows the price to continue to increase and i think it is still appropriate to invest in bitcoin, even some observers analyze if bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 at the end of this year, and if it happens maybe moment this is the best for investment in it

Yes and now looking at the growth in the price of bitcoins achieving price of $10k doesn't seems to be very difficult and that price is predicted in this year itself so if you invest even at $8k price and if it achieves $10k in next month then also you will be making net profit of $2k which is too good to believe and that also in a quick session.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:08:28 AM

In the beginning of this year when bitcoin was worth $ 1000, people are also interested in this question. They could not even imagine that in November, the bitcoin will cost 8000+ dollars. Those who bought bitcoin then now happy. If you doubt that next year you'll be asking should I invest in bitcoin if it's worth $ 20,000.
Yeah true,  but now since bitcoin is in demand in any part of digital currency, I think it's not bad if you buy and save some numbers of bitcoin in your wallet as investment. Because I'm pretty sure that bitcoin value you invest in your wallet will be raising up in the following days. So maybe investing in bitcoin now are also good, depending on how you can manage it.
Bitcoin will always be in demand as long as most people consider it as a form of asset and are willing to hold, as long as it remains valuable and the usage becomes easy based on easy transactions across the globe, and as long as people will always want to make use of what it is valuable for.

I am still looking for those who will be on this forum in the next few years still asking when is the best time to buy when bitcoin is $30000 or more.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 10:02:35 AM

It may not happen this year end, maybe in the first quarter of next year so now is still the best time to invest or rather wait for another bitcoin price dip.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: