Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is is still a good time to Invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 2807 times)
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:02:18 PM

Now in this time when nearly ending of the year, i can say that definitely bitcoin will be pick up $17000, and now i am 100% certain that bitcoin will come at $17000. In this time no doubt in my mind, and you are already working on Forex trading then it is more than better for you to invest in bitcoin, now bitcoin is biggest and best profitable thing on online.
Yeah still this is good time to invest because prices are nearly equal to 16k ad within no time they will go above 20k because new investors have bought bitcoin in great numbers and they will simply hold their coins for the longer terms values and in coming days the record rise will be seen because after Christmas bitcoin will rise in insane way and it has become unstoppable now and people are taking more interest in it,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:13:10 AM

It already did. In fact bitcoin price even went up to $19000 at one time. Today it's value is $12000+. If you have the means go for it. There is never a bad time to invest in bitcoin. This coming new year i bet it will still go up and you will see immediately the reward for your being a risk taker. Reward is scanty for those who are not brave enough to acquire the risk.
lifengpu

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:37:40 PM

If there is a desire and the means to purchase bitcoin, then I would advise you to start investing until the price jumped Undecided
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

With the price decrease, it is always a good opportunity to buy bitcoins because we always believe that future of bitcoin is bright because of its unique features and this one of the trends in the year 2017. And besides who wouldn't want a good return on their investments.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
WordLease

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:30:49 PM

I'm watching the bitcoin for a few months now, saw it going up from $2,000 to over $8,000 in just 6 months.

What shook me up this morning is a notification I got by email saying it's over $8,000!! Bitcoin is up by 43% in a single month.

The big question is, will we see $10K soon, perhaps before the end of the year, or what are you guys expecting to see in the next few months?

I've been trading Forex in the past, today mainly US Stocks, but have no clue what to expect from Bitcoin.
Is it still a good time to buy, or should I wait more and see what's going on in the next 6 months? Any thoughts?

long term holding it will be best time because price will rise again and hard to back to 5000$.

bitcoin investment is good and can earn easy from it.
cipher-x_09

Activity: 168
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:04:22 AM

For me while the price is still low and budget wise that is the good time to invest if you feel like the price of bitcoin is affordable in your budget then feel free to invest now because everyday is an opportunity especially when you are on a trading cycle.

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

If you want to invest to bitcoin expect that you'll not gain too much but just invest and wait for it's growth from the buying amount you'll get into it. If you'll expect too much in bitcoin then you might be disappointed in the movement of it but look at the chart last year from early January to December maybe that will encourage you.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
winterland

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:30:36 PM

I'm watching the bitcoin for a few months now, saw it going up from $2,000 to over $8,000 in just 6 months.

What shook me up this morning is a notification I got by email saying it's over $8,000!! Bitcoin is up by 43% in a single month.

The big question is, will we see $10K soon, perhaps before the end of the year, or what are you guys expecting to see in the next few months?

I've been trading Forex in the past, today mainly US Stocks, but have no clue what to expect from Bitcoin.
Is it still a good time to buy, or should I wait more and see what's going on in the next 6 months? Any thoughts?
It is always a good time to buy bitcoin, sometimes it may not look like that when you see the price going down but we know that in the long run bitcoin is going to keep gaining more investors and a wider audience and that always means more money.
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

In general, it is certain that this is a good duration to invest in bitcoin because this fall in price ( decrease by more than 8% in last 7 days) and the market cap ( a drop from 230 Billion dollars to 183 Billion dollars in a last week ) is a great chance to buy a big quantity of this currency.

In fact, the problem that many people are afraid about this big drop and they want to sell their amount , but this is a wrong decision because this crisis in value will be temporary, and may end in a few weeks then after that the price will be 25K.

Furthermore, the best way to profit in this current time is to buy an acceptable value from this currency and invest all that value, then wait if the price falls by a large percentage, return to buy is the best solution then hold all this amount . After this steps the profit will be certain.

juli50

Activity: 278
Merit: 101

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Well, most of People believe that bitcoin will grow to 40k usd this year(the same People who believed that bitcoins could make it to 10k usd in 2017). Now its worth around 11k so you could earn 300% in only one year, and it is much more safer than other altcoins. So I think its a really good time to buy now. Bitcoin is a giant, good luck.

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:05:29 PM

Nope, but it's a good time to invest in Satoshis.

Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:39:40 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:45:40 AM by Wipeout2097

Yes, now is as good time to invest but don't buy at one time because its price fluctuates and once go down buy more amount to cover your money.Just learn how to buy and sell and learn how it works finally you will be able to cover your losses,Buy for long term it will be more beneficial for you will give you alot as compare to your capital.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

Yes today will be a good opportunity to buy bitcoin as it's still stabilize at $11k mark after those big dip. Next month this price can move up to $13k. Who knows by mid year another bull run will happen same as last year. Buy now and hold for a great profit.
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:18:59 PM

If you have some capitals then go and invest because everyday is the best time to invest in bitcoin especially now that the price drop to $11k you will earn a lot if bitcoin rise again in the next few months, but at the same time it is risky too because there are more price drop than increase in the past weeks. So if ever you'll want to invest you must be prepared for whatever happen in the future whether you earn or lose your capital.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

Well, most of People believe that bitcoin will grow to 40k usd this year(the same People who believed that bitcoins could make it to 10k usd in 2017). Now its worth around 11k so you could earn 300% in only one year, and it is much more safer than other altcoins. So I think its a really good time to buy now. Bitcoin is a giant, good luck.
Right, I never doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, the downward trend in prices as China's new year soon and the biggest users in china need the fiat to celebrate. on the other hand this becomes a good opportunity to invest because we get a cheap price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Danu26

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:32:05 PM

Right, I never doubt that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, the downward trend in prices as China's new year soon and the biggest users in china need the fiat to celebrate. on the other hand this becomes a good opportunity to invest because we get a cheap price.
yes, I think this is a good opportunity to invest, do not be afraid to invest your money into bitcoin. As long as we can continue to monitor the movement of bitcoin prices well, then we can get the right momentum when bitcoin prices rise.
I have always believed that the future of bitcoin is bright because of its unique filtures.

>        MFCHAIN        <
MERCHANT PAYMENTS + REWARD SYSTEM SMART CONTRACT PLATFORM
<MFCHAIN.COM> <WHITEPAPER>                        <TELEGRAM> <YOUTUBE>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: