Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:08:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285048 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:05:53 AM

Hey there, Make a new topic that you want to promote your products. Because this is a decent discussion and you are attracting many people, and its kinda annoying.
I think that link is not related to vlx and he is trying to promote a different project using this thread. I believe its not difficult to create a new thread for this. Whats your goal?
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:36:36 AM

Hey there, Make a new topic that you want to promote your products. Because this is a decent discussion and you are attracting many people, and its kinda annoying.
I think that link is not related to vlx and he is trying to promote a different project using this thread. I believe its not difficult to create a new thread for this. Whats your goal?
I don't know exactly who he is, I think he wants us to put our information on that link or they just wanted to promote their discord group or telegram group.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

It is usual spam, this user knows that velox is popular therefore and to post here for the bigger number of visits, however I doubt that someone will receive at least cent for registration. In general for similar spam it is necessary to ban, personally my opinion.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

Satoshi makes people the hope of freedom and control of own wealth. KYC/AML want to destroy it and make the wealth go back to government.

It's not about destroying it. You can't let crypto fully freely develop, at least not yet. There need to be reputation and identity platforms first so the crypto community has its own means to fight the evil.
KYC is just part of making a project or platform more reliable, it might really be an annoying part of a cryptoproject, because it will somehow not agree to what they called for some platform an anonymous one, but with KYC, I don't really think its purpose is to destroy.
Also, why are some people afraid of having this "KYC" in the platform they are using? I found it funny because if you think you're not doing anything illegal, by providing some information is not a big loss right? Anyways, hoping this project will succeed more.
Well, it the KYC will really make the Velox Project more realiable then why don't they try to involve this into this project. But so, this project, it is a really great one that could make an anonymous and decentralized trading here in the crypto currency community. I have a high hope for the Velox Project team to succeed in this project.
I myself hate any KYC at any platform, especially at some platform have long time to confirm KYC. I know KYC must have for avoiding AML, so i know how important of KYC with any project.

The worst thing is, they implement the KYC now a days also by bounties and airdrops. And the most scammy thing by those kind of ICOs is, you know it later after you join their airdrop or bounty that you should do KYC to get your hard earned tokens.

Luckily there will not be the KYC in this project, because the team is fighting for anonymity when using crypto currency.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:46:08 AM

Less than 5 days until the official VeloxProject.io 225k Sale!

https://s19.postimg.cc/6dl4yr93n/image.png
This is much driving through a greater records in the platform by reaching all the targets and goals, achieving a greater success by figuring out the possibilities without any hurdles.
Well, this is a good chance to buy VLX right? I don't know what is the value of Veloxcoin at now, but i know VLX have a lot of attention. Good time for buy.
Since it's a sale then yes, this is a good chance. Every sale will be an opportunity to other people to buy less and get more. This will gather more attention to everybody.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:56:09 AM

Satoshi makes people the hope of freedom and control of own wealth. KYC/AML want to destroy it and make the wealth go back to government.

It's not about destroying it. You can't let crypto fully freely develop, at least not yet. There need to be reputation and identity platforms first so the crypto community has its own means to fight the evil.
KYC is just part of making a project or platform more reliable, it might really be an annoying part of a cryptoproject, because it will somehow not agree to what they called for some platform an anonymous one, but with KYC, I don't really think its purpose is to destroy.
Also, why are some people afraid of having this "KYC" in the platform they are using? I found it funny because if you think you're not doing anything illegal, by providing some information is not a big loss right? Anyways, hoping this project will succeed more.
Well, it the KYC will really make the Velox Project more realiable then why don't they try to involve this into this project. But so, this project, it is a really great one that could make an anonymous and decentralized trading here in the crypto currency community. I have a high hope for the Velox Project team to succeed in this project.
I myself hate any KYC at any platform, especially at some platform have long time to confirm KYC. I know KYC must have for avoiding AML, so i know how important of KYC with any project.

The worst thing is, they implement the KYC now a days also by bounties and airdrops. And the most scammy thing by those kind of ICOs is, you know it later after you join their airdrop or bounty that you should do KYC to get your hard earned tokens.

Luckily there will not be the KYC in this project, because the team is fighting for anonymity when using crypto currency.
It is a good way also that there is no KYC so that many people can join the project and will invest. I am really happy that Kepler have many supporters and will help the project boost more moral to be on the top.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

Less than 5 days until the official VeloxProject.io 225k Sale!

This is much driving through a greater records in the platform by reaching all the targets and goals, achieving a greater success by figuring out the possibilities without any hurdles.
Well, this is a good chance to buy VLX right? I don't know what is the value of Veloxcoin at now, but i know VLX have a lot of attention. Good time for buy.
Since it's a sale then yes, this is a good chance. Every sale will be an opportunity to other people to buy less and get more. This will gather more attention to everybody.

This is a great offer and investors should not missed this chance because this project really have something in the near future. They already established their own trading platform and I can expect this sale will be sold in less than what the team expected.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
bvhoang202

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:12:58 AM

Very good project! I wish you best of luck! Gonna invest
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:16:28 AM

We just wish to invest our funds to safeguard our financial status but submitting KYC may impact on our identity and we also feel not secured for us to expose our details in any platform.
I think KYC is mandatory for SEC in order for them to track the owners of crypto wallet address. However we that removes our previlage to privacy in trading and earning cryptos.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
cherry11800

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:04:54 PM

HI,dev,I participated in a signature activity
Why I didn’t get a stake this week
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=326743
I have a minimum of 10 post per week
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:12:43 PM

Over time, the popularity of the project is only growing, unfortunately this does not always happen,but Velox can give a positive example
Well, it's a matter of time and effort of the team to continue improving this project that will affect its popularity sooner or later that can lead to a successful trading platform.
Yes, you are right and I think the VLX will do that, they are responsible for the continuous improvements and making the project to be known by everyone. Every single day the team must not stop focusing and finding ways on how the project can be successful and can be trusted by the investors.
Actually the team members are now searching and doing their very best to imply the project updates and progress. We can observed the full attention of the members for the achievements of this project. Hope the team will able to make this project a success. With our help everything will be done.

Your correct, the only thing we can do is just wait to the developer to follow this thread. Also, I agree on your point that they have a clear details and hopefully of this project will be successful, it could be competent enough to other trading and exchange sites.

Yeah, velox team members are doing their best to make this project successful. I have a strong feeling that it will succeed in the near future. Just keep supporting and promoting.

Yes,  no questions about what the teams had done in this project. It is so visible that they are doing great because they reach success.  I know in future they will enhance it more, so let us just wait and continue to support this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:55:33 PM

Over time, the popularity of the project is only growing, unfortunately this does not always happen,but Velox can give a positive example
Well, it's a matter of time and effort of the team to continue improving this project that will affect its popularity sooner or later that can lead to a successful trading platform.
Yes, you are right and I think the VLX will do that, they are responsible for the continuous improvements and making the project to be known by everyone. Every single day the team must not stop focusing and finding ways on how the project can be successful and can be trusted by the investors.
Actually the team members are now searching and doing their very best to imply the project updates and progress. We can observed the full attention of the members for the achievements of this project. Hope the team will able to make this project a success. With our help everything will be done.

Your correct, the only thing we can do is just wait to the developer to follow this thread. Also, I agree on your point that they have a clear details and hopefully of this project will be successful, it could be competent enough to other trading and exchange sites.

Yeah, velox team members are doing their best to make this project successful. I have a strong feeling that it will succeed in the near future. Just keep supporting and promoting.

Yes,  no questions about what the teams had done in this project. It is so visible that they are doing great because they reach success.  I know in future they will enhance it more, so let us just wait and continue to support this project.

The team really did their best that is why they already have this good status now. Also the dev is always doing his best to give more new updates and announcements about velox project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

On what stock exchange are planning to get more developers?is there any actual information in this regard?

What's about a stock exchange? This is a crypto based exchange and not at all related to stocks atleast in the parts of the thread that I have read
rainypu

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:20:16 PM

Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:21:44 PM

In marketing this project, it's true that they have a great progress. They also made a massive revamp to their website and roadmap but I thought they will be able to release their promise VeloxBolt sooner this 2018.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:55:50 PM

Hi I want more complete information about the project. How I can get it?
Full information about the project and the team can be found on the official website. Go to the site on the site, configure the language that suits you and you can read articles and news about the project and the team.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

I like the idea of this project, because when a new exchange appears, it's always just fine, because they are not enough.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:34:29 PM

Not so long ago malefactors wrote on behalf of administrators of the project.More such was not the case?can not be afraid for something scammers want to use the name of the project?
with scammers you need to be always very careful. Basically, when a project becomes successful and popular, there are always people who want to take advantage of this success. Never reply to messages from such personalities.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:07:39 PM

The team really did their best that is why they already have this good status now. Also the dev is always doing his best to give more new updates and announcements about velox project.
Yes, the team is doing their work very well right now. They are taking every possible action which will help the project to grow more. And the developers are continuously improving the project as well as they are pushing forward the project towards the success. I hope sooner or later they will become successful.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:12:12 PM

Yes, the team is doing their work very well right now. They are taking every possible action which will help the project to grow more. And the developers are continuously improving the project as well as they are pushing forward the project towards the success. I hope sooner or later they will become successful.
We really have a high hopes for the Velox Project, since from the start, I know for sure that just like me, a lots of people are keeping their best to support this project here in the crypto currency community as to become the future of anonymous and decentralized trading. And with the best and great strength and potential of the team Velox, they reach this far, and hopefully they will reach more achievements.
Pages: « 1 ... 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [196] 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: