Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:05:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

Hello Team Smiley

We just added Velox to our ICO database and is now available on our website.

Check it out here —> https://cryptoslate.com/coins/velox/

Great work guys. I saw the website and it is great. The details is complete which you can navigate and easily find what you are finding. I like the fast process of Velox that will reach their goal soon.
This is a plus to the Velox project that will gain a lot more investors and attention. It's so great the the team is really giving an effort to make the project successful.
Observers it, of course, is very good, but it would be desirable additions for a possibility of the auction of velox on other exchanges. When in plans to make it?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:14:32 PM

Hello Team Smiley

Great work guys. I saw the website and it is great. The details is complete which you can navigate and easily find what you are finding. I like the fast process of Velox that will reach their goal soon.
This is a plus to the Velox project that will gain a lot more investors and attention. It's so great the the team is really giving an effort to make the project successful.
in my opinion the team is leading the correct strategy for the development of its project. To increase the popularity of the platform, it is very important to keep as much information as possible on various sites like this, Ico ratings sites or similar.

Yeah, well, obviously they must have their own coin first before to other exchange. As I'm part on their telegram channel which only few are members. I hope that there will be more users to attract on this great exchange and trading project.

So, maybe now there will be more who will likely to know more about the platform. As the team continuous to developed the platform, then probably this will give them more assurance that the project will be completely developed and be more usable in the coming years.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:28:36 PM

Hello Team Smiley

Observers it, of course, is very good, but it would be desirable additions for a possibility of the auction of velox on other exchanges. When in plans to make it?

Do devs really have the plans to list velox in other exchange sites? Because their project is an exchange site already so why plan to list on other exchanges?

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

Hello Team Smiley

Do devs really have the plans to list velox in other exchange sites? Because their project is an exchange site already so why plan to list on other exchanges?
I'm sure Dev must be thinking of plans for velox to be listed in other exchanges, with another hour left. Public sales begins as investor interest grows on the project.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

Hello Team Smiley

Thank you so much team for the new updates. Its very good that this project has team members that very active and well trained for this job. This team members are assets of the the project.  Hope team will continue to chase updates and progress for the project. Gudluck and good job team members.
Promitestake

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:15:53 PM

Anyway to speed up my withdrawal from vlxexchange? I'd like to make sure I can be a part of the sale
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

Hello Team Smiley

Thank you so much team for the new updates. Its very good that this project has team members that very active and well trained for this job. This team members are assets of the the project.  Hope team will continue to chase updates and progress for the project. Gudluck and good job team members.

If that is the attitude of the team then this project would really be in good hands. The good performance of the team would also be a big factor to contribute the success of the project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

It's always nice to see that there is a new exchange, and that the most pleasant is that it can fit perfectly into this business so to speak.
It should be noted that it is not just exchange. This exchange has an own coin which gains popularity together with the main platform. I consider that the exit of this coin to other exchanges is inevitable too and will take place shortly.
Yes, I'm mostly of the same opinion as you, and I think that on the exit of the coin to the stock exchange it will grow very much in value.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

It's always nice to see that there is a new exchange, and that the most pleasant is that it can fit perfectly into this business so to speak.
It should be noted that it is not just exchange. This exchange has an own coin which gains popularity together with the main platform. I consider that the exit of this coin to other exchanges is inevitable too and will take place shortly.
Yes, I'm mostly of the same opinion as you, and I think that on the exit of the coin to the stock exchange it will grow very much in value.
It already possessed the potential and popularity from all the aspects and proven its reputation with good profits once by satisfying all the Velox participants who trusted the platform.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:25:26 PM

30 minutes to go to the VLX public sales upcoming guys! Be ready to get your money and giving it out to the project to buy VLX!
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:19:53 PM

It is interesting that I have been using Velox for several weeks. And I have not had any problems with it yet. I hope that this will continue

It's good to know that the team really perform well on the development because as what have you said there is no bugs and problems on the platform.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

It is interesting that I have been using Velox for several weeks. And I have not had any problems with it yet. I hope that this will continue

It's good to know that the team really perform well on the development because as what have you said there is no bugs and problems on the platform.

It is hard to maintain the goodness of the project,  but as long you have a team who are very hands on to what feedback may hear either positive or negative one is important to have because that makes the project to be in good development.
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:35:36 PM

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:37:11 PM

Hello Team Smiley

Thank you for listing our project!

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:00:25 PM

VeloxBolt is fully launched universally, the VLX exchange can be a temporary solution when VLX pairs trading through Volks / BTC and VLX / ETH. i think Because Velox has self-exchange, their public exchange will not be listed.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:01:15 PM

There is a update about the sale which will start from 16th may & its a big news for us because at last waiting is over.but where I can get more details about the sale
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

Velox trading platform is very accurate with the advanced features and the charts are easy to analyze with the zoom feature and alert indicators are helping better to make the right move to make a transaction at the correct time.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

Hello Team Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/PEaLeKD.jpg

Its never bad to introduce a coin to a number of exchanges. It improves the popularity of the platform and moreover increases the use of tokens.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:20:48 PM

I saw that the sale of tokens begins on May 15 and I already see a lot of investor interest, I hope the developer will quickly conduct ICO.

Yes, because of the attractive announcements about the token sales, velox already have many investors that are waiting for the schedule dates to happen. Hoping that more and more investors will join.
The main reason why they are doing good on thier token sale is because the have a very low minimum investment amount.

Which is just right because I think only small- time investors will have more impact and drive more market volume when their exchange is already launched.
Yes man I think they the answer to this querie was given very precisely by him.
I thank you for doing so that made me understand the issue.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

Hello Team Smiley

https://i.imgur.com/PEaLeKD.jpg
Thank you for listing our project!
That's for sure. It is pleasant when without your permission participants of community add you on various ico-explorers and just distribute information on the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: